Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

who do you think is a very strong character and/or who do you think has the most potential to end up a lot of power?

i think that Ichigo will probably end up being one of the strongest shinigami but not right now. soon...

~ Flames of Aries ~

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Kenpachi!!!

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi, straight up, has the most potential. The man is whipping butt without knowing his sword's name nor bankai. Furthermore, we know that knowing your sword's name gives you a big boost in reiatsu and bankai either increases power or some other trait. He already has monster raw reiatsu, just think of what 2 guaranteed power-ups would do for him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ya that is so true. Once he figures out the name, it'll all be over for the rest to defeat him.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

My pick would be Hitsugaya.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

my top choices would be all of Ichigos gang

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have to say Ichigo, he still has many things he can do. He can master his shinigami powers and reach the limit, and then he has hollow powers to master.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo, Aizen, Kenpachi/Yamamoto in that order

1. Ichigo - He's the main character and they tend to have the greatest capabilities in shonen series

2. Aizen - Main villain (similar reason to #1), he has to have the greatest potential of all the characters, second (or perhaps equal) only to the protagonist Ichigo.

3a. Kenpachi - His level of power displayed without knowing the name of his sword and now in the current chapters (in which I think he seems to know it or at least much closer to knowing it) suggests he has monstrous potential.

3b. Yamamoto - I believe that he has reached his limits, and he could have higher, lowet, or equal potential as Kenpachi. At this point, it is hard for me to say.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kanzen Shinkiro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen and Yamamoto are at the limit of shinigami powers. The only way for either of them to go any further is to become a vizard. That is out of the question for Yamamoto, but not beyond Aizen in order to obtain greater power. Ichigo and Kenpachi, too, have great latent potential. Ichigo already possesses hollow and shinigami powers and whilst struggling to master them still, he will eventually master them. Kenpachi, I believe will never actually discover his zanpakuto's name. As it is, his reiatsu is quite massive. Knowing his zanpakuto's name could spell doom to just about anyone. Specially if the animal that Kenpachi is were to be tamed. But I am one of the believers that trust Yachiru to be Kenpachi's actual zanpakuto's spirit versus just his long time companion and vice-captain. Another character who has great potential is Chad. Although always beaten around, I think the giant will eventually rise to become quite the powerhouse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Zaraki and Ichigo.

If I remember correctly, Ichigo wasn't able to do much without knowing his swords name and bonding with him (in the very beginning before he even knew what bankai is) . Zaraki not only doesn't know his sword's name but he also is constantly fighting with him causing his power to be reduced yet Zaraki is a freaking monster.

Ichigo hasn't tamed his horse (shirosaki) yet and he still beat the monstrous Grimjow . Look out for cero and new zangetsu attacks from vizard Ichigo cuz all his bankai does is increasing his speed and nothing else.
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

it actually makes sense why you said ichigos gang since at the moment they dont really have been shown too strong but the potential that they have are limitless.
    The main people i would actually pick for this topic would be :
    - Ichigo ( main character, achieved hollow and shinigami powers ... what more can i say ? )
    - Kenpachi ( one of the MONSTERS as a captain in the gotei 13 lets just say ... if he goes evil ? he might give aizen a run for his money .... MAYBE )
    - Hitsugaya ( simply because he is the youngest and have yet to achieve his potential )
    - Chad ( i really hope he would get stronger since everytime he gets stronger he would just be stepped on like an ant )
    - Ishida ( since basically i believe him and ichigo are the now isshin and ryuuken so he like ichigo still has potential to be stronger also )

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Orihime has a ton of potential. she may be one of the weakest characters right now but if she can learn how to control her powers and force herself to get to the maximum potential then she can still become a shinigami like how Ukitake said that she could become one if she stayed in the Soul Society. then, if she can, she might follow Ichigo and learn from the Vizards. i place a ton of hope in Orihime, basically because she is my girl and I feel for her when she says that she is tired of everyone always having to risk their life to help her whenever she is in danger.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Most potential?
    Hitsugaya -> Talking about his shape he still is a kid. His power will grow multipe times when time comes and his body grows up.
    I don't like this place's current development ... its uniqueness will be reduced to 1/3.
    [hr]Awesome and realistic theory about Madara's biggest secret! (Don't mind the thread title )[hr]MangaHelpers German Thread (v.4)
    MH Boobs Thread (R.I.P.) ;(

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gdupninja's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya, Ichigo and ikkaku have the most potential to me. I picked Hitsugaya for the same reasons that everyone else did. I say Ichigo too because he learns new techniques at astonishing rates and he has loads of spritual energy. Ikkaku isn't even a lieutenant and he has achieved Bankai and he is powerful enough to defeat an arrancer.

Made by master sig maker GrayFoxx and the render maker iThePirate
    Help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gekkani's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Most potencial, Ichigo and Orihime are a definate.

Ichigo has main character syndrome so he will eventually become Mr Uberverse.

Orihime as Aizen described has potential power to defy god themself, and considering this is Aizen we are speaking about, I would say he is fairly accurate on the subject.

Were Kenpachi ever to gain shikai and bankai he would probably make the pages of the manga burst into flames from his sheer awesomeness.

Most powerful?

Aizen most likely, considering he made the whole of Heuco Mundo his bitch, including any vasterodes who happened to inhabit it. In addition to this he made Grimmjow crumple to the ground like a sack of bricks from mere looking at him, when you consider this compared to Ichigo's having beat Grimmjow after a fairly back and foward battle, we have a massive power difference.

New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast