Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Its true, we have yet to see any REAL demonstration of aizen power. I mean all he has done is used his illusion to win the fight or beat up someone who was only at a fraction of their true strength. I WONT deny that he is indeed powerful, however, saying that he is the strongest is not exactly how I would put it, more like the sneakiest!!
    To tell u the truth, I believe the #1 espada is probably just as strong as he is or maybe even stronger, hell #2 may be up there also. We have no reason to think that they are obeying him b/c he is stronger than them. I think they just believe he could take them to a new level, as in free them from HM. And the whole "he has no fear" comment is crap. If a regular vasto lordes is already stronger than the average captain, then an hogyokuized VL is even stronger. So there is no way that aizen is way above their level.!!

And about ukitake and shunsui, I take yamamoto's comment to mean that each of them are also a lot stronger than the other captains. However, each person can interpret the saying differently. During their fight w/ yama, it showed that they were hesitant so I doubt they were giving their all. But hey I may be bias because I like the two captains and how their swords are pairs and complement one another. Just like gugu and guor in the show Return of the Condor Heroes.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    And about ukitake and shunsui, I take yamamoto's comment to mean that each of them are also a lot stronger than the other captains. However, each person can interpret the saying differently. During their fight w/ yama, it showed that they were hesitant so I doubt they were giving their all. But hey I may be bias because I like the two captains and how their swords are pairs and complement one another. Just like gugu and guor in the show Return of the Condor Heroes.
    Well, you can definitely interpret his comment anyway you like. Since he makes the comment in the frame just before he goes into a bit of a flashback to their younger selves in the academy, it just seems to imply that he is referring to their academy days.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukitake and Shunsui are both very strong captains. Yama even said so himself that the two captains are very powerful. and they became captains right when they graduated from the academy. that has to mean something.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

he said they where the first captains to graduate, it would mean that it was a academy that at that point, graduated captains (as no captains existed back then)
    and i agree that yama refered to their acadamy days, not now, yama said that they surpassed their peers,.. well as of now their only peer is yama, and he can still lick their butt

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure that his comment is taking into consideration the captains now also.
    He states that "your strength has always been above the rest"
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/155/09/
    in the next page he also said they are stronger than anyone past and present. I may be bias but I prefer to interpret this as they are extremely powerful and could take out ichigo even in vaizard form without much trouble.
    However, this is just my opinion. So I really hope the author clearly showcase their powers in an all-out fight with the top espadas.
    Maybe one of them is backup for the captains now in HM, to help them escape safely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well now that we have seen Aizen getting ready to leave for Karakura... maybe the other captains and other shinigami waiting for them to arrive so that they can have a fight.

~ Flames of Aries ~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Sōsuke Aizen really the strongest?

Me or anyone else has not seen everyone get a wack at aizen we have only seen 5 people actually defaeted by his power(correct me if im wrong please) ichigo, reji, Komamura Soji, and grimm..... captains have beat stronger people then these people so who really is the strongest captian???

personally im a ken. fan but Yamamoto Genryuusai my be the strongest one move/wave from his shikai was enough to hold and contain Aizen, tosen, and gin all at the same time so i wonder how strong and power full his bankai is he may just be the most powerfull. aizen used to be his underling before he rebelled he is the captain commander leader of all captains he should be the strongest!
    Last edited by yellowman1; October 23, 2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LanderZ's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Sōsuke Aizen really the strongest?

I also recall him pwning 8 now-Vaizards.... he was able to easily block Tessai's Kidou.... and he outclasses all of Soul Society, Twice.

At the very least, his Shikai takes the cake. Completely controlling the opponent's senses.... unbeatable.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Sōsuke Aizen really the strongest?

Aizen's shikai is completely cheap, but he did not beat the vaizards.
    The vauzards were trying their beast to help their friend and was sneak attack by tousen, aizen didn't do anything.

As for blocking tessai's kido, it was danku, how convenient it was for tessai to cast a weak level kido. Had he cast a higher one aizen would have been in trouble

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I think that Hitsugaya has the most potential seeing how he's the youngest captain to ever grace SS. Many people say he's the weakest simply because of that fact. But as he matures his power will continue to grow to astound us all.

The most powerful at the moment goes to Yamamato or Aizen. Probably Aizen because of what Gekkani says. Yamamoto (even if it was a filler) got fairly embarassed by an ignorant newbie (Amagai).
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post
    Personally I think that Hitsugaya has the most potential seeing how he's the youngest captain to ever grace SS. Many people say he's the weakest simply because of that fact. But as he matures his power will continue to grow to astound us all.

The most powerful at the moment goes to Yamamato or Aizen. Probably Aizen because of what Gekkani says. Yamamoto (even if it was a filler) got fairly embarassed by an ignorant newbie (Amagai).
    Who is Gekkani???
    As for the filler, Amagai's fire didn't even faze yamamoto if u didn't noticed. Yama just stood there like nothing. But really fillers are a poor way to show character strength. I mean look at the bount arc, Ichigo got his ass handed to him by that big guy's bount, the wierd metal ball lady, and Soifon having trouble with the blond kid, please

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member yellowman1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joshua~ View Post

again with the hit. we think hes weakest cause hes young wrong he already has bankai even though its not mastered he has it. the most potenial goes to ken. i mean look at his power and he doesnt have a shikai or bankai yet so when he learns that to reach his maxuim potenial even if not fully mastered like hit. if they were in the same release like hit. (not mastered bankai) he would take over the world basically lmao
    ~There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me put it straight and simple for anyone who thinks that Bankai Kenpachi has more potential then Aizen.

Kenpachi uses his most powerful attack and puts everything in it after getting bloodied the hell up and WTF Pawns the 5th Espada.

Aizen sits in a chair and by releasing some of his Reaitsu he WTF Pwns the 6th Espada.

Does that give you an idea of their difference in power?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi isn't borrowing power from his sword. He and his Zanpakatou are actually damaging each other power. It's possible he may get a huge power boost just from working together with his sword.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Joshua~'s Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Who is Gekkani???
    As for the filler, Amagai's fire didn't even faze yamamoto if u didn't noticed. Yama just stood there like nothing. But really fillers are a poor way to show character strength. I mean look at the bount arc, Ichigo got his ass handed to him by that big guy's bount, the wierd metal ball lady, and Soifon having trouble with the blond kid, please
    Gekkani is someone who wrote a post here, he said something about Aizen and I agreed with him. And as for the filler I was referring to how Yamamoto was cut at the end even though, your right, it didn't faze him.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowman1 View Post
    again with the hit. we think hes weakest cause hes young wrong he already has bankai even though its not mastered he has it. the most potenial goes to ken. i mean look at his power and he doesnt have a shikai or bankai yet so when he learns that to reach his maxuim potenial even if not fully mastered like hit. if they were in the same release like hit. (not mastered bankai) he would take over the world basically lmao
    Ok let me rephrase my statement...People like YOU think he's weak because of that weak argument. You seem to think just because he has a bankai he has reached his max when that is nowhere near it.
    Last edited by ~Joshua~; October 27, 2008 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I pray for the strength to change what I can,
    The inability to accept what I can't,
    And the incapacity to tell the difference...."

New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast