Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

What about Yoruichi???
    She fights Espada bare handed.
    That's gotta count for something.
    I'd say she'll end up right behind Toushiro.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JutsuJuken View Post
    What about Yoruichi???
    She fights Espada bare handed.
    That's gotta count for something.
    I'd say she'll end up right behind Toushiro.
    No. That is just how she fights. It doesn't say much about her potential. we already know she has bankai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    No. That is just how she fights. It doesn't say much about her potential. we already know she has bankai
    Io hope it's different from Soi Fon's cannon...

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    Io hope it's different from Soi Fon's cannon...
    Me too. I was dissapointed in soifon's bankai b/c it seemed liked the author gypped her of an effective bankai that fits her.
    I was thinking that she grows hornets and stuff or controls bees or something that fits her fighting style, not a nuke

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking that she grows hornets and stuff or controls bees or something that fits her fighting style, not a nuke
    Well Yoruichi's bankai will be a laser beam or some shit like that. I don't have particular hope for her bankai.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

About potential I have a question:
    Do u mean for their single category,or for an absolute?????
    Because it's different to say Hitsu has the biggest potential as a shinigami///Hitsu has the biggest potential between all bleach characters.

U should separate into different categories:
    Biggest potential as a shinigami:HITSUGAYA
    Biggest potential as a Vizard:ICHIGO
    Biggest potential as an arrancar:WW (waitin in the future to see others,but usually genius kid still goes over the top)

Strongest characters at the end of bleach:Ichigo......but saying that the second will/can be Hitsu is too much....shinigamies has limits they can't surpass,we don't know if Human(Ishida/Chad) can surpass them,but we know that REAL VIZARD/REAL ARRANCAR(goes beyond shinigami limits).....

To be clear:I say REAL/COMPLETE VIZARD,cause havin your hollow power as a battery supply,and having it totally merged/fused with your shinigamies,are different things IMO.As we see arrancar are more developed cause they don't have such limit.....

Human limit: both Chad and Ishida reached a level (between VC and CPT),in respectively few months and few years.While most of shinigamies needs from 30/50 to 100 years......and they r still young.....

By comparison:Ryuken close to Isshin(POWERHOUSE maybe RG)...says a lot about Quincy potential...
    By mentioning: Urahara said that Chad can acquire the power of bankai,but he was worried that his power were similar to that of hollows.....wich still doesn't mean that he has hollow limits...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to say Yachiru has the most potential.

She is by far the youngest character and she happens to be vice captain under kenpachi of all people. By the time she is the age of Hitsu, she could well be a captain. Perhaps even before then.

Hitsu of course would be my number two. He has potential to be the second yama, and probably will be in a thousand or so years.

Ichigo is obviously going to be the strongest, but given time, I think Yachiru and Hitsu will probably overtake him.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sinedd's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post

She is by far the youngest character and she happens to be vice captain under kenpachi of all people. By the time she is the age of Hitsu, she could well be a captain. Perhaps even before then.

Hitsu of course would be my number two. He has potential to be the second yama, and probably will be in a thousand or so years.

Ichigo is obviously going to be the strongest, but given time, I think Yachiru and Hitsu will probably overtake him.
    Ichigo has access to hollow powers. As of now, neither Yachiru nor Toshiro seem to have any chance of gaining such powers. Shinigami powers reach a limit of power, therefore, you need to build up with hollow powers, like the Vizard.

Thus, my theory is since Ichigo is natural Vizard not induced forcefully like the others, he has the most potential. Furthermore, as people said in previous posts he went from human level to above average captain level in one year. Everybody else needed from 50 to 200 years to achieve that, therefore, Ichigo is an exception and is climbing levels like crazy very fast.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
    Ichigo has access to hollow powers. As of now, neither Yachiru nor Toshiro seem to have any chance of gaining such powers. Shinigami powers reach a limit of power, therefore, you need to build up with hollow powers, like the Vizard.
    Shinigami have their limits that's true...but we saw many times those limits can be set very high...I think toushiro has the potential of being like yama...being like yama is something ichigo will never achieve I think...

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Shinigami have their limits that's true...but we saw many times those limits can be set very high...
    Very high isn't enough or Aizen wouldn't care less about hybridization......so compared to that,as high as they can be they will never reach the level someone like Aizen is seeking....

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Shinigami have their limits that's true...but we saw many times those limits can be set very high...I think toushiro has the potential of being like yama...being like yama is something ichigo will never achieve I think...
    Very high limits <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< limitless.
    A perfect mix of shinigami and hollow powers would be limitless, becoming a new being with brand new powers both shinigamish and hollowish at the same time. Ichigo has limitless potential: his only serious obstacle is the total lack of time, lol.
    Give him 100 years to train seriously his powers and he will become the strongest by a great deal, having no problem in defeating Yamamoto.
    Aizen can't even hope to become a perfect hybrid: he will reach almost his purpose with the hougyoku, but he will always be a bit lower than Ichigo (at full power, with all of his potential developed, of course).
    Guys I don't know but it seems you don't realize how much important what happened in Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight is. It's shown that Ichigo can't die, because he will be resurrected becoming Ichigonator, or something even stronger.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Becoming a hybrid does not make your powers limiteless. Both hollows and shinigamis have limits. When you become a hollow/shinigami, that new limit is added to the one you already have. Just making your limit higher, not limitless

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Becoming a hybrid does not make your powers limiteless. Both hollows and shinigamis have limits. When you become a hollow/shinigami, that new limit is added to the one you already have. Just making your limit higher, not limitless
    Aizen says that hybridization is useful in order to overcome shinigami limits. He says nothing about the limit being simply moved to an higher level: your idea may be reasonable, but it's yours so it's speculation, don't use it as a fact please!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    Aizen says that hybridization is useful in order to overcome shinigami limits. He says nothing about the limit being simply moved to an higher level: your idea may be reasonable, but it's yours so it's speculation, don't use it as a fact please!
    As you said he sd it is to overcome the shinigmai limits, not that it is limitless. There is no such thing as limitless

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post

Yachiru's age could be anything though..... what if kempachi was indeed the captain mentioned from a hundred years ago and yachiru was with him? We have doubts about kempachi being the captain all that time ago but yachiru was definitely with kempachi when ken became a captain. Truth is, yachiru could easily be older than hitsugaya.

New Reply
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast