Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Limits are a natural part of life. Even if you were to gain the limits of another being, ie. hollows, you would still have a limit.
    As Yans86 pointed out already this is manga and not real life: if Kubo decides the perfect hybrid has limitless power than it is so.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drakend View Post
    As Yans86 pointed out already this is manga and not real life: if Kubo decides the perfect hybrid has limitless power than it is so.
    He never said "limitless", he only said surpassing his shinigami limits

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Usually the main character falls in this category. Ichigo indeed is one of the top contender. Lately, the one who I see having immense potential is Zaraki Kenpachi.

A question, what are you top five characters that you will put in the list for the strongest and also for the most potential?
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; February 12, 2013 at 07:05 AM.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bach, Haschwald, Kyouraku and Ichigo will make my strongest list. The 5th spot is a bit difficult. Could be Kenpachi or Ukitake.

All mentioned above can also make the potential list, since they never quite went all-out. But if we are to look at from the development side of the story, not a single person can live up to Kenpachi's upside. Relatively younger Byakuya, Renji and Rukia could show an improvement, if they get a chance and that's about it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Im thinking Ichigo, Ishida and Bach. Ishida has been rumored to be very strong and the Quincy were not having that he really should be able to be defeated as I remember. Ichigo because it is a Shounen manga after all. Bach is going to be the final test.
    Other then these 3 I am going with Byakuya and Kenpachi. I think Kbuo will keep alive the light rivalry between the two and hes setting it up so that both can have the training and strength boost of their life. These are the 5 I think will be and become beastly as the manga unfolds.

And Toshiro will be the strongest of all time
    Last edited by Sanadan; February 12, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
    Meh

MH Senpai 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jakensama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging from the recent chapters Kenpachi, then again Ichigo has less than 1% of the training of any shinigami yet beats all the most powerful bad guys. Lame...but I guess the hero has to be the strongest.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At the end of the series Ichigo will obviously be the strongest. As far as a pure shinigami standpoint go, Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya has the most potential of any "Pure" shinigami. Youngest captain and still powerful in his own right. All what's really needed for him is more experience and development of his growth rate.
    Smiling Devil

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Not involving plot, Zaraki would probably be the strongest or have the most potential. Basically, he lost against Ichigo and was weaker than Unohana only because he was holding back his power without being aware of it. Same when he barely won.

Though, maybe Juha Bach is stronger as he was able to beat Zaraki without sustaining any visible damage. Ichigo isn't at that level yet, or even Juha's lackey level.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Usually the main character falls in this category. Ichigo indeed is one of the top contender. Lately, the one who I see having immense potential is Zaraki Kenpachi.

A question, what are you top five characters that you will put in the list for the strongest and also for the most potential?
    At the top there stands Ichigo alone. I mean if he gets the time to train properly for a year or two then no one should be able to touch him. Besides maybe Isshin seeing that Isshin has the same type Zan as Ichigo. So he would know how to deal with the tehniques of Zangetsu.

The rest would be:
    Isshin(even though not fully recovered sparred evenly with Aizen)
    Ryuuken(holds an important title the last quincy)
    Kyouraku(hard to judge his true strength seeing that he is lazy and his zan is even more lazy than him)
    Bach

Question is: If Masaki betrayed the Vandenreich and Bach then why didn't Bach get rid of Isshin. Is Isshin someone who Bach is wary of?

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Question is: If Masaki betrayed the Vandenreich and Bach then why didn't Bach get rid of Isshin. Is Isshin someone who Bach is wary of?
    I doubt there is anyone who isn't wary of Isshin. At least with all the mysteries around him
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    I doubt there is anyone who isn't wary of Isshin. At least with all the mysteries around him
    Let's assume that Masaki and Bach are related and Masaki is the daughter/niece or something similair to Bach. We also know that Isshin was running around 20 years without having his powers.

Wasn't this time of 20 years be the best opportunity to attack Isshin and take Ichigo to the Vandenreich?
    I mean Bach wants Ichigo to be on his side so why didn't he take him when Ichigo was still a child and his parents where in no way capable to protect Ichigo from Bach.

There could be 2 options:
    Bach didn't know Isshin lost his powers.
    Isshin had a great back up plan which made it impossible for Bach to get Ichigo.

What's even more funny is that even Ginjou knows about Isshin and the G13 doesn't. Seems like the intel is really bad in SS. Wonder how Ginjou knows about Isshin.
    Isshin is getting more and more mysteries with every chapter even though he never appears in them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Black View Post
    At the end of the series Ichigo will obviously be the strongest. As far as a pure shinigami standpoint go, Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya has the most potential of any "Pure" shinigami. Youngest captain and still powerful in his own right. All what's really needed for him is more experience and development of his growth rate.
    I agree. Hitsugaya, with his ability to control water and all aspects of it, could be deadlier than Yamamoto and his abilities to control fire. Imagine this, Hitsugaya could limit the amount of air you breathe or freeze the water in your body and immobilize you. I pretty sure, the older and more experienced Captains realize this, except Hitsugaya himself and that's because of his youthful age.

1,000 years from now, Hitsugaya will be way beyond what Yama-ji was before his died.

p.s., I'm not even a big fan of Hitsugaya, but that's how I see, based on shear power.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi has no knowledge of his true shikai or bankai so potentially he could be the strongest. Ichigo is the main and is like 4 things in one so he's THE obvious pick.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Toshiro reminds me of Ice man in the X-men, starts of so-so but eventually his powers become so great that he can freeze the globe. A power like that would indeed be useful in combat, slowing the enemy down, even the likes of Ichigo. If he can reach absolute zero, which isn't unlikely based on how far Yama went and that Shunsui said that he would be stronger then all of them, even when Yama was in the same area then he could obliterate any oposition. Bach, Ichigo, Isshin, the area of effect attack by Toshiro would be too much for anyone stepping up to the plate.

Ichigos Bankai gives him speed, the cold will put a quick end to that.
    Meh

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think freezing the water in one's body would be too hax. That would be an automatic win for Hitsugaya at whatever level his opponent was.
    Some technique that even surpasses his ice flower Bankai technique could be developed, though.

New Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast