Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the strongest or has the most potential...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarex View Post
    Right now, other then Ichigo, it's Kenpachi and my money is on Ishida.
    ^this

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugaya is sure to be the next Captain Commander if Shunsui doesn't die in this arc, he's qualified to become one : brain, power, give it some few centuries and he'll be the next Yamamoto for sure

Zaraki too, and I'll put Ichigo ofc, being the hero, hybrid, etc etc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Like Sarex said, besides Ichigo and Kenpachi, I'd go with Ishida.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at this point I would argue chad has just about as much potential as uryu. He has his impending final fullbring transformation and as we have seen that one is quite powerful based on what we saw with ichigo when he finished his own. The last upgrade might be the one to take him up to captain level. He should be quite strong by now and it seems even with his incomplete fullbring he could compete with the fullbringers who had already completed theirs. More so, it hasn't been mentioned in quite a while but the fact is that chad did have supernatural strength well before he could see spirits (as a normal human he was well stronger than ichigo if I recall and ichigo was a black belt martial artist). If chad's fullbring does develop into a full body thingy as most hope then odds are he will be quite insanely strong. If kubo does intend for chad to be relevant in the future then fighting random guys is not going to be enough, he will need to defeat a quincy volstandig....

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody would measure up to these four. Ichigo, Chad, Orihime & Uryu.
    They will be in a league of their own (Well, Ichigo is already there).

2 captain class fighters (Chad & Uryu), through that will change soon. They would step above this class easily very quick. (They're gonna both learn their own verson of Final Getsuga Tenshou or Vollstandig. Same difference), Chad would command the authority of Hell in it's truest form. That means, he would be able to literally sent enemies to hell with his fist (Hell itself would open like never before at his command). Uryu would be able to use the fundamental Quincy ability like Heilig Pfeil (which he already has), Sankt Zwinger, Blut & etc just like the Sternritters command & his own unique ability (Like the "Roar", "Question", "Yourself", "Overkill", "Fear" & etc)

1 above class fighter (Ichigo) who is bound to be the undisputed & unquestionable, strongest character is the entire series. His abilities are limitless & the combinations are limitless.

1 extremely haxxed space & time user who is bound to learn the manipulation of space & time to the highest level. That means, to create dimensions that is unable to be broken (similar to the Nagacion). She could make this into something truly frightening. She already has the ability to reflect damages being done to her barrier (barriers she pull out instantly with a mere thought) to the attacker, trap individuals in her barrier without them being about to get out (because the barrier will not only repulses her victims but with the right combination, she would also be able to reflect her victims force right back to them similar to what she did to Ginjo, if they conceive of escaping) but if she decides to say "screw it" then she would just reject anything she pleases out of existence altogether (which she can already do). Though imagine if such a barrier becomes an armor in her body like Ichigo or Chad's Fullbring? That would mean non can touch & very few would conceive of challenging her.
    Oh & have I mentioned how deadly it would be if she could also stop time itself? But at an higher level to Tessai & Hachigen (If Hachigen could stop time). The combination is now complete.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Of course we have honorable mentions like Renji (captain class). While not at the level of Shinigami Yama & Aizen yet, he could end up being at that level at the end of the series. Though his abilities just isn't as haxxed to measure up to the Four above.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Though I wonder where Rukia would fit in this (not that she needs to fix in this list). It's extremely hard to picture her being as strong as the likes of Yamamoto & Aizen. Just by the mere fact that (based on what we know) she lacks a bankai & even if she acquires bankai, bankai itself requires time getting used to & mastering & etc.
    Last edited by Kay3795; April 08, 2013 at 08:05 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Though I wonder where Rukia would fit in this (not that she needs to fix in this list). It's extremely hard to picture her being as strong as the likes of Yamamoto & Aizen. Just by the mere fact that (based on what we know) she lacks a bankai & even if she acquires bankai, bankai itself requires time getting used to & mastering & etc.
    Kubo said that he planned to explore Rukia's mind as it was when she was trying to decide whether or not to accept the promotion to vice captain. And with Rukia and a recovering Byakuya together in the spirit dimension, Kubo may decide to play on Byakuya's obsessive need to protect her. I think it was no coincidence that the thought of harm to Rukia was what unhinged Byakuya's mind and made him unable to fight properly. And if Rukia becomes aware of that somehow, she could be shaken enough to realize that she needs to be stronger so that she and Byakuya can look out for each other, so the burden of protection won't weigh so heavily on him. Of course, I could be reading too much into the situation, but Byakuya having lost Hisana and his own father due to 'weakness of body,' sort of sets up a situation where Rukia needs to step up and distinguish herself as being stronger. I think she will achieve bankai. She may still not be among the most powerful, but she will certainly improve greatly. I think that Byakuya, too, will get a good power-up. I think what happened with the medallion is that the asauchi bonded with Byakuya was what was stolen. Oetsu said that Ichigo had gone up until this time without an asauchi. Maybe to overcome the bankai that was stolen from him, Byakuya will have to follow in Ichigo's footsteps and gain the ability to go bankai without it. I don't think he will approach Ichigo's level of power, but he will get stronger.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    Kubo said that he planned to explore Rukia's mind as it was when she was trying to decide whether or not to accept the promotion to vice captain. And with Rukia and a recovering Byakuya together in the spirit dimension, Kubo may decide to play on Byakuya's obsessive need to protect her. I think it was no coincidence that the thought of harm to Rukia was what unhinged Byakuya's mind and made him unable to fight properly. And if Rukia becomes aware of that somehow, she could be shaken enough to realize that she needs to be stronger so that she and Byakuya can look out for each other, so the burden of protection won't weigh so heavily on him. Of course, I could be reading too much into the situation, but Byakuya having lost Hisana and his own father due to 'weakness of body,' sort of sets up a situation where Rukia needs to step up and distinguish herself as being stronger. I think she will achieve bankai. She may still not be among the most powerful, but she will certainly improve greatly. I think that Byakuya, too, will get a good power-up. I think what happened with the medallion is that the asauchi bonded with Byakuya was what was stolen. Oetsu said that Ichigo had gone up until this time without an asauchi. Maybe to overcome the bankai that was stolen from him, Byakuya will have to follow in Ichigo's footsteps and gain the ability to go bankai without it. I don't think he will approach Ichigo's level of power, but he will get stronger.
    That would be interesting to see. Right now Rukia is being monitored by the supervision of those who reside in the royal realm. She is bound to receive a power upgrade & how large this power upgrade is, would be influenced by her resolve. Her resolve to protect her loved (Like Byakuya), not to rely on them & likewise the same would go for Byakuya.

It is said & proven that the training, eating, healing & etc methods of the royal realm above, is superior to that of the SS below, so like Renji, I wouldn't worry about Rukia or Byakuya's progress.

Every captain & vice captain of this gen must have or had undergo some serious powerup (since the arrancar arc) in order to win against these Sternritters (with their silly cheap hogyoku groves Vollstandig nonsense) & learn some striking, confusing, complex combination of attacks.
    Last edited by Kay3795; April 09, 2013 at 06:14 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Pea's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that nobody likes Komamura, but I actually adore him. In terms of appearance he's definitely one of the most epic characters (shikai and bankai). And also as it was revealed in recent chapters his bankai is unbreakable in a sense... He is quite young, so there is plenty of time for him to grow strong, I think... If only he had more speed ( and brain :-( )...

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oihime easily the most OP...Provided she gets rid of her mental issues (which probably won't happen)
    She also needs to work out her stamina and reatsu (example : Rukia ,after her test she wasn't even a seated officer but just working with ichigo made her at/above average lieutenant class)
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    I know that nobody likes Komamura, but I actually adore him. In terms of appearance he's definitely one of the most epic characters (shikai and bankai). And also as it was revealed in recent chapters his bankai is unbreakable in a sense... He is quite young, so there is plenty of time for him to grow strong, I think... If only he had more speed ( and brain :-( )...
    What are you talking about? He is my second favourite captain of all the gotei 13 (Byakuya being first) & one of my favourite characters in general. He has the mentality to a leader.

He is strong, just unfortunate to show his abilities against the wrong characters (Supremely enhanced Tousen & Master Aizen). His shikai & Bankai can disappear & reappear by his command (while they are still activated) & his bankai is skyscraping. Not to mention since shinigami are naturally fast in combat, Tekken moves the exact same speed as Komamura's combat speed. So if it takes 0.001 seconds for Komamura to complete a kendo strike, likewise would it take Tekken 0.001 seconds & considering the sizes of the zanpakuto, I think that is remarkable.

Now imagine if he could perform shunpo with Tekken? That would mean he is able to use his own techs through Tekken. So a Soukatsui as small as this (when he Komamura performs it) http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-9-page-10.html would turn out to be of this size (when Tekken performs it) http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...42-page-5.html

& an Ittoukasou of this size http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-17.html would turn out to be O_O

It would also means Tekken other protective kido spells like this http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...02-page-9.html

The combination would be deadly & it isn't above the realm of possibility imo.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    Oihime easily the most OP...Provided she gets rid of her mental issues (which probably won't happen)
    She also needs to work out her stamina and reatsu (example : Rukia ,after her test she wasn't even a seated officer but just working with ichigo made her at/above average lieutenant class)
    She is stronger than before (she isn't on the same level as the Orihime that performed in the Arrancar arc) & yet very emotional (& will show it). That doesn't mean she has mental issues.
    Last edited by Kay3795; April 10, 2013 at 06:42 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think komamura can actually perform kido through his bankai. Even if he could and it also was proportional to the size of his bankai it would IMO be a huge drain to his power. A combination of his bankai and shunpo should be possible although there are a few considerations to make. The first is that komamura himself is HUGE to begin with. In that light he is not actually built to be fast from the get go, he is built to be physically powerful which he is.

Its not that orihime has "mental issues", she is not actually retarded. Her mentality is simply not suited for combat, she can never really put her mind to actually hurting, let alone killing her enemy. Even against her enemies her first compulsion is always to heal them. If she could bring herself to fight she would definitely be deadly though. Tsubaki basically cuts dimensions as an attack, with the appropriate amount killing intent it is something that should be able to actually destroy just about anything. Add in her barriers and the fact that he has recently shown that different combinations of her shun shun rika can create different effects (such as the barrier she used against ginjo) and her being an effective fighter is not that weird an idea.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think komamura can actually perform kido through his bankai. Even if he could and it also was proportional to the size of his bankai it would IMO be a huge drain to his power. A combination of his bankai and shunpo should be possible although there are a few considerations to make. The first is that komamura himself is HUGE to begin with. In that light he is not actually built to be fast from the get go, he is built to be physically powerful which he is.

Its not that orihime has "mental issues", she is not actually retarded. Her mentality is simply not suited for combat, she can never really put her mind to actually hurting, let alone killing her enemy. Even against her enemies her first compulsion is always to heal them. If she could bring herself to fight she would definitely be deadly though. Tsubaki basically cuts dimensions as an attack, with the appropriate amount killing intent it is something that should be able to actually destroy just about anything. Add in her barriers and the fact that he has recently shown that different combinations of her shun shun rika can create different effects (such as the barrier she used against ginjo) and her being an effective fighter is not that weird an idea.
    If Tekken could perform Shunpo then I think Tekken should be able to perform other arts of the shinigami like Kido.

But I did consider the possibility of such power being "a huge drain to his power". It would drain him, no doubt about that but such actions should only be performed in the first place when Komamura must because of.... & when he has a clear shot at the enemy.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

If Tekken could perform Shunpo then I think Tekken should be able to perform other arts of the shinigami like Kido.

But I did consider the possibility of such power being "a huge drain to his power". It would drain him, no doubt about that but such actions should only be performed in the first place when Komamura must because of.... & when he has a clear shot at the enemy.
    Yup, and maybe Senbonzakura should do shunpo and kido? Milion blades shooting Sokatsui? Tengen, being technique itself, can't use techniques, as those are users reiatsu, just as Tengen, that is a manifestation of the same reiatsu. It's shape doesn't make him anything like Shinigami.

Too bad, that Komamura bankai proved to be entirely USELESS against fast opponent such as Tousen. Komamura e is strong. Enough to break one of Tousen's arm when aforementioned let his guard down, while in basic Hollowfication, without using shikai techniques. Enough to be praised by Kenpachi, enough to be captain level. He was always paired against characters below Captain level, while others fought main villains. The stronger the enemy is, the less advantegous his bankai is. That is big flaw.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Yup, and maybe Senbonzakura should do shunpo and kido? Milion blades shooting Sokatsui? Tengen, being technique itself, can't use techniques, as those are users reiatsu, just as Tengen, that is a manifestation of the same reiatsu. It's shape doesn't make him anything like Shinigami.

Too bad, that Komamura bankai proved to be entirely USELESS against fast opponent such as Tousen. Komamura e is strong. Enough to break one of Tousen's arm when aforementioned let his guard down, while in basic Hollowfication, without using shikai techniques. Enough to be praised by Kenpachi, enough to be captain level. He was always paired against characters below Captain level, while others fought main villains. The stronger the enemy is, the less advantegous his bankai is. That is big flaw.
    Senbonzakura does not possess a human figure that perform the exact thing it's master performs.
    Tekken does have this quality & is able to perform the exact movement it's master performs.
    Tekken appears & performs through the reiatsu of it's master & it can only perform what it's master performs.
    So if Komamura made it so that he released his reiatsu to be stronger at his right hand compared to his left, why wouldn't that be the same for Tekken? It's a theory of what Komamura could perform through his spirit & like his spirit (Tekken) is composed of pure spiritual entities (reishi) so is Komamura himself.

Komamura's bankai moves as fast as he does in combat. Their bond is that great. So if it takes him 1 sec to swing a sword, likewise would it take his sky-scraper sized bankai that same 1 sec. That's why he was able to backhand Tousen who changed at him & Tousen didn't let his guard down like you suggested. A blow like that would have destroyed many other captains but we know that Tousen was enhanced.

The only major flaw his bankai has is the fact that he takes the damage the is done to him through his bankai & his sizes doesn't help matters but the size is also why it's dangerous. One hit & his opponent's are done. For his opponent to escape his wrath, they need to be faster than he can swing (either through Shunpo or through another method) & strong enough to damage his bankai but Komamura not only has range through his bankai but he also has power enough to completely cripple his opponent in one hit & he can command his bankai to leave the scene while it's still activated.
    Last edited by Kay3795; April 22, 2013 at 02:32 PM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Senbonzakura does not possess a human figure that perform the exact thing it's master performs.
    Tekken does have this quality & is able to perform the exact movement it's master performs.
    Tekken appears & performs through the reiatsu of it's master & it can only perform what it's master performs.
    So if Komamura made it so that he released his reiatsu to be stronger at his right hand compared to his left, why wouldn't that be the same for Tekken? It's a theory of what Komamura could perform through his spirit & like his spirit (Tekken) is composed of pure spiritual entities (reishi) so is Komamura himself.

Komamura's bankai moves as fast as he does in combat. Their bond is that great. So if it takes him 1 sec to swing a sword, likewise would it take his sky-scraper sized bankai that same 1 sec. That's why he was able to backhand Tousen who changed at him & Tousen didn't let his guard down like you suggested. A blow like that would have destroyed many other captains but we know that Tousen was enhanced.

The only major flaw his bankai has is the fact that he takes the damage the is done to him through his bankai & his sizes doesn't help matters but the size is also why it's dangerous. One hit & his opponent's are done. For his opponent to escape his wrath, they need to be faster than he can swing (either through Shunpo or through another method) & strong enough to damage his bankai but Komamura not only has range through his bankai but he also has power enough to completely cripple his opponent in one hit & he can command his bankai to leave the scene while it's still activated.

That's why Kubo doesn't let Komamura do shunpo while in bankai. ^^ It'd be troublesome. His body moves as Komamura's, that's certain. Shooting Kido by a giant is going too far, and I can't see how you can make it possible.

New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast