Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2503

Thread: The Football/Soccer Thread

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Football/Soccer Thread

It won't change now, If Barca had scored before half time they woulda probably went on to win but 0-0 at halft time even with Inter at 10 men, I think Inter have this one in the bag.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

busquets what a fag.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

BARCA ARE OUT. YESSSSS.

The ref were bad the whole game. The red card was ridiculous.
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; April 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my what a dull match, the diving was ridiculous, if only Drogba was there to teach them how it's really done.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Jose Mourinho epic as always.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I loved his reaction; running on the field and jumping around and celebrating with the players and fans. I love a manager like that. Damn you Wenger!!!

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Err... so apparently while Mourinho is swaying away on clouds AC Milan is kicking Leonardo because of their weak performance* in Serie A and because they got kicked out in top 16 CL.

* 3rd place after Inter/Roma

Not 100% sure that Inter will win CL, Bayern has been playing superbly and while Mourinho is the best coach in Europe when it comes to organized play, I must say that Louis Van Gaal has really taken Bayern to a new level and I'm not surprised if they will come out at least as strong as Inter in the beginning.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Go Fulham!

I love you Hogdson! What an incredible season Fulham have had, hey? Hogdson definitely deserves to be crowned manager of the year imho. He didn't have much of a budget last summer or even in January compared to the Big Four (even Spurs have spent quite a lot recently) yet he brought in players that have gelled really well together and their playing style has drastically improved over the course of this season(more attractive play, they can take control of the games more and they have a pretty solid defence too!).

I can't wait for the final against Atlético Madrid! It's going to be a tough game for Fulham but I think they'll be able to do it! They fricking beat Juve, Roma, Hamburg, Basle and Shakhtar Donetsk all this season! They've done superbly so far!

Inter for CL and Fulham for EL.

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member thsv's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah Chelsea! How I love thee. It's now impossible for Liverpool for finish above us.

Now for Man City.

Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Hooray for a horrible year Liverpool. I love you anyway.
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Ah Chelsea! How I love thee. It's now impossible for Liverpool for finish above us.

Now for Man City.
    Totenham fan yeah??

What a sad year for Liverpool, but in contrast an absolutely amazing year for Roy Hodgson and the boys! I really hope he wins it cos he deserves it.

Yesterday I watched my local team Crystal Palace avoid relegation by the skin of their teeth with a draw. In a season filled with controversy, dodgy goals, he said/she said, managers leaving, selling top players, administration, points deduction, we've had it all but I'm just glad they stayed up. Bad luck for Sheffield Wednesday though, Hope they have some bouncebackability in their team

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Totenham fan yeah??

What a sad year for Liverpool, but in contrast an absolutely amazing year for Roy Hodgson and the boys! I really hope he wins it cos he deserves it.

Yesterday I watched my local team Crystal Palace avoid relegation by the skin of their teeth with a draw. In a season filled with controversy, dodgy goals, he said/she said, managers leaving, selling top players, administration, points deduction, we've had it all but I'm just glad they stayed up. Bad luck for Sheffield Wednesday though, Hope they have some bouncebackability in their team
    The Sheffield Wednesday chairman had complained at the weekend that what had happened at Crystal Palace was a disgrace and that going into administration was cheating. A statement that completely ignores the state Wednesday have found themselves in since getting relegated from the Premiership.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry what??? Going into administration and being deducted 10 points is cheating??? He needs to very carefully explain how being is in that position would benefit any team. Palace could have been trying to challenge for the play-offs had it not been for their financial situation...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'm sorry what??? Going into administration and being deducted 10 points is cheating??? He needs to very carefully explain how being is in that position would benefit any team. Palace could have been trying to challenge for the play-offs had it not been for their financial situation...
    I think it's more the idea that adminstration prevents Crystal palace from being declared bankrupt and ceasing trading. As I said he conveniently ignores the fact that his club were in the same position some years back. and that without the points deduction they'd have been relegated last week instead of having to play in yesterdays 'playoff'.

EDIT: Ok if you ever thought Sam Allardyce had a personal problem with Arsenal today proved it.
    Last edited by thsv; May 03, 2010 at 01:06 PM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Last weekend of the Premier League guys!

Will Wigan be able to hold against Chelsea away from home and get a draw? I don't think so. United should've won the league. I would LMAO if we did win it though ha!

Arsenal Vs. Fulham should be a good game but Hodgson will most likely rest all the key players for the Europa League Final.

Thread Closed
Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 LastLast