Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 389 Discussions [Naruto]

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member bax's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

389 Discussions [Naruto]

Early 388 RAW!! Get it HERE!!

it's all Genjutsu after all... Wait.. Itachi is goign to use Amaterasu?! Will finally the jutsu be totally revealed?!

Predict away guys!!
    Last edited by kaylee; February 08, 2008 at 07:37 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner menthena's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 389 Predictions [Naruto]

I believe, Itachi will hurt Sasuke this time and most likely see the big pupil eyes of Sasuke. But as far as this goes, I don't think this is going to last too much, Sharingan itself consumes enormous amount of chakra... plus Mangekyou, Tsukuyomi? who knows...
    Amaterasu might be the last jutsu of Itachi. Maybe that's why Sasuke wanted him to use Mangekyou.

You know... "I have the higher ground" style... SLASH!
    Last edited by menthena; February 08, 2008 at 07:46 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kusomaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it's still not nearing the end, being that Itachi is still wearing his Akatsuki robe. Or maybe this fight will break the pattern?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Uchiha Slayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess we get to see amaterasu...Since the title of next chapter is Flame vs. Flame, im guessing amaterasu is some type of nin and dou jutsu mixed together to make that black flames when seen early in the Jariyia vs Itachi/Kisame fight.

Next week we'll just get to see the amaterasu, that plain and simple.
    <br />Dont look me in the eyes or you&#039;ll be sorry

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ManyHack's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kusomaru View Post
    Well it's still not nearing the end, being that Itachi is still wearing his Akatsuki robe. Or maybe this fight will break the pattern?
    I Agree with you. In mangas there certain patterns that need to be respected to see someone die or win. And Itachi's cloak is still on... which gives a sign that Itachi is still not considering is brother as a big treath.

But as Kusomaru said, there is a limit to Itachi's chakra and to the use of is MS before he gets tired... that what makes me think that he doesn't have much time.

My predictions:

First like to define my vision of Amaterasu... it is a fire equal to the sun's eruptic magma; that cannot be extinguished by any normal means. But! i big but... i have a hunch it as some living properties to it... like if it was semi-sentient controlled by is summoner. That said here is my prediction...

Itachi will strike with Amaterasu and sasuke will try to counter with something like Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Great fireball technique) but will fail... cause i think no Katon can be greater then the Shining Heaven technique. Scorched Sasuke will surely return to a offense that will disimulate a bigger one.. that put them in a lock; which Itachi will counter with a backstab of a serpentine Amaterasu! Title of 390: Clash of Snakes.

We all know that Itachi's life will get robbed in the end with Sasuke's secret jutsu... and im still wondering if Kishimoto-sama will switch to any of the two other groups.

RIP Ero Sanin - Your perverted mind will always be with me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm waiting to see if Itachi would unleash a new jutsu instead of Amaterasu - surprising us all. Considering that a number of ninjas managed to improve and gain new jutsu during the timeskip period, there's no reason why Itachi couldn't do the same. Staying stagnant for three years doesn't seem like what he would do.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member coworlando's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a silly idea, but if Kishi wanted to wrap things up... when Itachi uses Amaterasu I could see zetsu getting hit in the blast and becoming involved in the fight.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coworlando View Post
    This is a silly idea, but if Kishi wanted to wrap things up... when Itachi uses Amaterasu I could see zetsu getting hit in the blast and becoming involved in the fight.

I was thinking the same thing...it seems odd that zetsu has been shown so much throughout this fight...we usually don't have a commentator...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KingJosh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

As mentoned before, I don't think this is the end of Itachi. I think maybe this fight will end with somthing or someone disturbing them, or that Itachi see's a great potenstial in sasuke and knowleges that he is strong, and give sasuke his Sharingan instead.

Prediction:
    Since the title for the next issue is flame vs flame, I think sasuke will counter amaterasu, with a fire jutsu, and I think maybe this jutsu maybe "that" jutsu. But for the next issue I also exept more fighting, becuse Itachi may'd finally hand signs, and even Zetsu said that Itachi is going to get seriuse now.

There Is Only One Truth

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: 389 Predictions [Naruto]

Quote Originally Posted by KingJosh View Post
    As mentoned before, I don't think this is the end of Itachi. I think maybe this fight will end with somthing or someone disturbing them, or that Itachi see's a great potenstial in sasuke and knowleges that he is strong, and give sasuke his Sharingan instead.

Prediction:
    Since the title for the next issue is flame vs flame, I think sasuke will counter amaterasu, with a fire jutsu, and I think maybe this jutsu maybe "that" jutsu. But for the next issue I also exept more fighting, becuse Itachi may'd finally hand signs, and even Zetsu said that Itachi is going to get seriuse now.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh man...the denial is strong in this one...

I don't see why people have this notion that itachi is still good or was ever good for that matter. He doesn't care about his brother, he won't give up to his brother, and least of all, he would not hand over his most powerful weapon over to his brother. Maybe if sasuke kills him, sasuke might take it...but I doubt itachi will ever go, "oh man, you're better than I will ever be...here, have my eyes!"
    Last edited by bean; February 08, 2008 at 10:32 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by b e a n View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh man...the denial is strong in this one...

I don't see why people have this notion that itachi is still good. He doesn't care about his brother, he won't give up to his brother, and least of all, he would not hand over his most powerful weapon over to his brother. Maybe if sasuke kills him, sasuke might take it...but I doubt itachi will ever go, "oh man, you're better than I will ever be...here, have my eyes!"
    Yeah, I don't think 'the weasel' is one to give somethign without expecting it in return. In a way, up to this point, he's consistent with that kind of MO. "I let you live... for my sake." Like he gave him 'life', expecting that he'd get stronger in the future and serve him well.

In otherwords, in a way, Sasuke was like the farmer's (Itachi) prized pig which he allowed to get good and fat before taking it to slaughter.

I think Itachi's aim is pretty clear. And if he really starts losing this fight, he might have a surprising melt-down. But I do think that at one point in time, Itachi probably cared about Sasuke. My own denial, is that it was all just an act, all of their lives and all that time.
    Adios MH!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member coworlando's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well after the time skip it showed Naruto's progression up to his super wind ball technique as well as a weakness (no more kyubii chakra). Now it has been Sauske's turn and I think we will see his super fire ball technique that serves as a counter to Naruto's big show stopper and then some weakness deriving from the cursed seal to even the to out again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jodi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that he is going to use amaretsu.

thats only to make us think that it will happen
    but amaretsu will be the last jutsu that itachi is going to use

i predict kage bunshin, normal fire jutsus and Itachi's robe being cut by Sasuke, but just a little cut, enough to make Itachi remove it

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@bean, Agreed.
    @Alex-1, Agreed.

Chapter titles are not always what they say. Anyway there is no doubt Itachi wants Saske dead, there will be no eye swapping at this shop. I have no idea/assumption on what could be used to counter Amaterasu, what could put out something as hot as the sun? unless Saske could borrow something from Oro's arsenal of jutsu's which we haven't seen, something like Roshouman, might just not do, it will have to be some sort of elemental jutsu to even have a chance.

This fight, Saske is still mystery to what he learned and did in those three years. After Fusing with Oro he was ready, even with CS and Hawkmode, he wasn't quite there but after fusing with Oro he was confident enough that he could do this.

He used CS to breakout of Tsukyomi so I'll predict that he will use something from Oro, something elemental, as a physical object just would burn and stand no chance.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Silver_Archer's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if we can have elite fire jutsu that burn as hot as the sun, I see no reason why we can't have elite water jutsu that can extinguish any fire. That said, we have never seen Sasuke use any elements other than fire and lightning, so it seems unlikely that he will pull out such a jutsu.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast