Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Evilsqueakheads's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

By next week, you mean the week we're in right now?
    ~I'm always here, singing forever. ~
    ~My voice will never go away. ~
    ~But my body has turned to rot, my spirit corrupted. ~
    ~So god help me please, where did I go wrong?~

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsqueakheads View Post
    By next week, you mean the week we're in right now?
    I hope I didn't confuse much here. By the time I wrote this, the newest raw (Chapter 188) should be came out tomorrow. Then after this, there'll be a break for Sunday Shonen magazine next week. (Which mean no ZKC, Hayate, Kenichi, Conan etc)
    Last edited by Spikey2713; September 15, 2009 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Try to explain more careful.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://imgur.com/9ehBh.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sannomiya Kuro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

They're taking break?

That's too bad...

By the way, in what chapter ZKC will end?

Just want to prepare my heart..

Sannomiya Kuro Gonna Smash Your Head If You Dare To Touch Sannomiya Shiho
    My Team : Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solaris's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad! They took countless breaks this past summer Well' never see another anime season at this pace!! Hey you Mr. Mangaka, just continue WORKING and don't slack off, expecially if there's ms Hirano nearby!!!!! :P

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Too bad! They took countless breaks this past summer Well' never see another anime season at this pace!! Hey you Mr. Mangaka, just continue WORKING and don't slack off, expecially if there's ms Hirano nearby!!!!! :P
    Aiya~ Wait wait don't say something like there won't be 2nd season T.T Most of the fans hope for that T.T I know how you feel about the breaks this series had took this summer. Since I always visit Shiina's blog, I know that he didn't slack off or something. He seems to be participating a lot of events this summer (Gallery Exhibition and Signature Event). So there appeared a lot of breaks in the start of "Dark Half" arc story. And about next week's break, it's not Shiina's fault...not at all. Next week Detective Conan, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Hayate etc also took break too because it was THE MAGAZINE which take a break XDD.

And Sannomiya-chan...ZKC won't end YET. There aren't any hint that prove that. I wish it goes a lot further. So...don't let To Loveru's sudden ending effect you. Gegegege.

http://www.animate-shop.jp/ws/commod.../0/cmc/4119426
    By the way, the volume 18 will be sold in Japan very soon. It seems that it has some extra goodies included (only in certain spots only) I love those drawings. Hope to get one...these seems to be a very rare one^^
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

To Love Ru's ending is because the mangaka's wife is go with another man, so he shocked and end the series ^_^;

@Spikey : You call me Sannomiya-chan now, lol

Chapter 188's RAW has come~

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sannomiya Kuro View Post
    To Love Ru's ending is because the mangaka's wife is go with another man, so he shocked and end the series ^_^;

@Spikey : You call me Sannomiya-chan now, lol

Chapter 188's RAW has come~
    IS THAT TRUE!??
    ......I wonder if I should take that serious. (This reason looked SO REAL!)
    ...should I? SHOULD I!? ...... If that's true, I'll heartbreaking if ZKC "die" for that too. ><

LoL because you used that name here, so I unconsciously called you that name XD. From now on, your name is DARK SANNOMIYA L-CHAN! (L-chan: WTF!?) (Me: Shiho gave you that name, so get along with it) (L-chan: Don't screw with me!!)

The scanlation work is on progress...hope to get it done on tomorrow...or a bit late. Hope the readers don't mind that.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solaris's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well they said something about Toloveru's mangaka's love affairs being the reason of the sudden quit. I don't really know, but that sound fishy. Why don't admit the serie wasn't going that well and they quit it instead? That looks more reasonable and honest.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the latest 188's scanlation had a lot of page views in just one night I can't believe my eyes. Wonder if they want to see the pinch(?) between Minamoto & Kaoru's relationship? Or about Phantom Daughter and Black Phantom's status? Or the legendary KY of Minamoto? Which ever it is, this new arc story is going to be a hit. Will Minamoto & Kaoru's pinch(?) will be saved? By the way, Kaoru's jealousy is so humor XD, EPIC WIN! Maybe we will have a chance to see them KISS?

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Spikey : Dark Sannomiya L-chan?

Hmm... It's cool but... L-chan?! Where is the "Kuro" word?!

And it's true, To Love Ru is end because of that ridiculous reason...

Spikey, no more bonus image? I'm waiting for it~

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuro in japan has the meaning of Black. And Black can represent Dark, so I called you Dark Sannomiya L-chan. Ah...my correction, it was Shiho called you that name first. (L-chan: LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE THAT! ><)
    Although I'm not quite a fan of To-Loveru, I like the drawing style. Well, I admit that this series is quite "sexy". Again...should I take it that it end because of "that"? Should I, should I? Whatever, it had ended and I will just accept it and wait for the new series. Just please, I hope my favourite mangas(One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, ZKC, KH Reborn, etc) won't suddenly end up because of that reason. NO, NO, NO~~~!!! (<--AT Field Activated)
    Well, I don't think there'll be some bonus image of ZKC soon. If you want to recall it, try and go buy original japan version ZKC volume. It has some bonus image card in it with special rare illustrations.
    http://anime.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/504/
    For examples can be checked here.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'll go to japan next year, I'll search it

And... In the next chapter I think Minamoto is going to be dead

Because all of the Children is in "Dark Shiho" mode now~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap. Illustrations WANT. Too bad I can't get to Japan.

Minamoto has the special power of being almost immortal whenever he is physically wounded, so he will be fine (Probably). But he needs more supplementary lessons about dealing with people.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsqueakheads View Post
    Holy crap. Illustrations WANT. Too bad I can't get to Japan.

Minamoto has the special power of being almost immortal whenever he is physically wounded, so he will be fine (Probably). But he needs more supplementary lessons about dealing with people.
    Minamoto has special powers? LoL I thought he trained himself to survive the wrath of The Children anytime? (Gagaga) But I don't think he'll survive this time if he don't cure his KY soon. And I'll say that it's about time he realized that he love one of the Children (And I will say it'll be Kaoru). But it might be still too early.

By the way, do everyone think that Black Phantom and Phantom Daughter are real father and daughter? I don't quite like about Black Phantom's words this week's chapter. It's like leading Yuuri to a bad ending.
    Last edited by Spikey2713; September 19, 2009 at 06:33 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The special powers thing was a joke, I didn't mean it literally. XD Yes, he got that ability from body-training and being the subject of constant abuse. Nonetheless, he has almost god-like immortality now.

Making Minamoto "less clueless" is going to be very hard. Like with this situation, He has been out late multiple times, and then he brings along Naomi, who has expressed interest in him before. Not to mention that it's bad manners to suddenly invite more guests... This might be why The Children have all gone Dark Shiho mode. Most other people would be pissed too. Yet Minamoto has no clue, and will probably never learn.

I'd never thought that Yuuri was adopted, good idea. Looking back on it, she probably was. Either way, it seems her father is only using her and doesn't care about her. But if Yuuri gets a "bad end", it will give Babel the opportunity to convert her to the "good side". ...And then she will become a member of The Children ( XD Lol)
    Last edited by Evilsqueakheads; September 19, 2009 at 10:13 PM.

New Reply
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast