Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Evilsqueakheads's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

A normal tsundere is also pretty violent, and sometimes they're worse than Kaoru.

Actually, a real yandere will openly admit their affection and act obsessively toward their love interest. Then they will kill any person who interferes with their relationship, therefore Minamoto's woman dies first. And she will die brutally.

Let me put it this way: Dark Shiho is barely cruel enough to be a yandere. She's just the best example in ZKC.

A yantsundere would be COMPLETELY insane and torture everyone who rubs her the wrong way. Then she'd bake cookies like nothing happened.
    Last edited by Evilsqueakheads; September 25, 2009 at 07:35 AM.
    ~I'm always here, singing forever. ~
    ~My voice will never go away. ~
    ~But my body has turned to rot, my spirit corrupted. ~
    ~So god help me please, where did I go wrong?~

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsqueakheads View Post
    A normal tsundere is also pretty violent, and sometimes they're worse than Kaoru.

Actually, a real yandere will openly admit their affection and act obsessively toward their love interest. Then they will kill any person who interferes with their relationship, therefore Minamoto's woman dies first. And she will die brutally.

Let me put it this way: Dark Shiho is barely cruel enough to be a yandere. She's just the best example in ZKC.

A yantsundere would be COMPLETELY insane and torture everyone who rubs her the wrong way. Then she'd bake cookies like nothing happened.
    I see...hmm...so, is Kaoru YANTSUDERE?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://imgur.com/9ehBh.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, Kaoru is just a normal tsundere with a lot of destructive power. Phantom is a mild yantsundere.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

No, Kaoru is just a normal tsundere with a lot of destructive power. Phantom is a mild yantsundere.
    Thanks for the explanation~
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sannomiya Kuro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey2713 View Post
    The game is called as Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magazine WHITE COMIC, it was a comic adventure RPG. It was said about about 98 works and 350 characters from both Shonen Sunday & Shonen Magazine participated in it. It's was like combine different type of parties depend on player to display awesome combos. This game will be released in 15th of October 2009.

YANTSUNDERE??? I know about tsundere and yandere...but YANTSUNDERE!? LoL that's the nice one. <--didn't know about it.

It's seems there are a lot of trouble going on in MH. Hope it won't effect the raw release of Zettai Karen Children next week.
    This game looks like it's really cool

I'll download it when it released

Tsundere is someone that looks angry but actually blushing

yandere is someone that can kill the one he/she loved, if that someone go out with another man/girl and he/she can even kill that another man/girl

Kaoru always looks angry but actually blushing and she can kill Minamoto if he going out with another woman

THat means ~> Kaoru = YanTsundere

Sannomiya Kuro Gonna Smash Your Head If You Dare To Touch Sannomiya Shiho
    My Team : Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom/

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sannomiya Kuro View Post
    Tsundere is someone that looks angry but actually blushing
    yandere is someone that can kill the one he/she loved, if that someone go out with another man/girl and he/she can even kill that another man/girl
    Kaoru always looks angry but actually blushing and she can kill Minamoto if he going out with another woman
    THat means ~> Kaoru = YanTsundere
    GEH~ THAT'S JUST A COMBINATION OF BOTH YANDERE AND TSUNDERE~~!!! <--Sinpachi's Style
    If I recalled it correctly, Kaoru did not act like yandere since the marriage interview arc, where she began to feel strange towards Minamoto. Even in the test arc, she did not act like yandere when Minamoto is dating with Aoi (which end up in KY). But now is different...how to say...is like your(Kaoru's) most favourite(beloved) dessert(Minamoto) had been crawled over(kissed) by the ants(Phantom Daughter) and you(Kaoru) pissed off and throw(punish or tease) the dessert(Minamoto) away.
    Ah, hope I didn't confuse much here XD. Also it was just a description under my opinion.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your description is funny. XD

It's true, a tsundere can be angry while they're blushing inside, but they can also be in denial and actually BE violent with the person. If you've read/seen Zero no Tsukaima, it's like Louise whipping Saito whenever he does someething she doesn't like. Or they're just violent at first, but if the love interest raises enough "flags" they suddenly become really loving.

Yandere already know they love you, and will do anything to keep you. They're often psychotic stalkers and appear in darker stories. Like School days, Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, Shuffle, etc. It's true Kaoru is like this, but she's too sane to be Yandere.

There's a huge difference between tsundere-type violence and yandere-type violence. A tsundere might do something like throw you a couple of miles or beat you bloody, but she has no sadistic intent and it's mostly for comedy. A Yandere would chop up both Nanako(the girl from the Omiai) and Minamoto until they're in little pieces, then keep Minamoto's head preserved in a jar or drag it everywhere in a duffle bag. And the sick thing is, she would STILL have feelings for him, and only kills him to prevent others from stealing his affection for her.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Your description is funny. XD

It's true, a tsundere can be angry while they're blushing inside, but they can also be in denial and actually BE violent with the person. If you've read/seen Zero no Tsukaima, it's like Louise whipping Saito whenever he does someething she doesn't like. Or they're just violent at first, but if the love interest raises enough "flags" they suddenly become really loving.

Yandere already know they love you, and will do anything to keep you. They're often psychotic stalkers and appear in darker stories. Like School days, Mirai Nikki, Higurashi, Shuffle, etc. It's true Kaoru is like this, but she's too sane to be Yandere.

There's a huge difference between tsundere-type violence and yandere-type violence. A tsundere might do something like throw you a couple of miles or beat you bloody, but she has no sadistic intent and it's mostly for comedy. A Yandere would chop up both Nanako(the girl from the Omiai) and Minamoto until they're in little pieces, then keep Minamoto's head preserved in a jar or drag it everywhere in a duffle bag. And the sick thing is, she would STILL have feelings for him, and only kills him to prevent others from stealing his affection for her.
    Thank you, and thanks again for your description.
    Suddenly I relieved that Kaoru is not a yandere. Otherwise it'll be a miracle for Minamoto to live until now
    Ah...I think Minamoto's life (and romance) is depend on this arc story. Really hope he'll survive this XD
    P/S: To Minamoto, hurry and realize your feeling towards Kaoru!! You KY(CLUELESS) idiot!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, what does KY stand for? I've never heard it before.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, what does KY stand for? I've never heard it before.
    Ah, that's japanese phrase that was currently used in days now... it stand for Kuuki(空気) Yomenai(読めない), which mean clueless, not don't know how to read situation. This kind of character can be seen in mostly every manga. No matter male or female, the one who can't read the situation by naturally, is being called as KY.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solaris's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Bah stereotypes kill fantasy binding chars to well known or expected behaviours. I think you have enough information on Zettai Karen Children to tell nobody behaves by stereotypes (if not at start) and has its own chara wich is different the one from another. The tree children are expecially well fleshed out. So don't speak by awful otaku word like tsun yan dere or the likes. They're horrible and don't really pict up ZKc's chars.
    Why not, you may ask? Well you stated Kaoru is yantsundere, which is something that has both caracheristics as yandere and tsundere. But She's none of those, nor both. She's just Kaoru. So the definitions don't apply here.
    Remember the Children are... just children. What's the preferred mean for children to act towards their puppy love interest? They usually tease them. All of the three tease Minamoto, and they do it in different ways.
    So there's no tsun bla bla thing. There are three kid that are fond of this Minamoto person, who takes kare of them and they want to be the centre of their interest forever, so they become angry whenever someone (girls) gets in their way.
    But children (usually) grow up and what's new? A new feeling may be born in their heart. Kaouru has the most developed char because of this new feeling she has. But she's young and doesn't know yet how to manage them. Now she's behaving a little cold towards Minamoto, but i bet that will not last long before they'll solve the issue.
    On the other hand Aoi and Shiho don't have teheir feelings evolved. Thay are still more "children" than kaoru. I'd like to read about how they grow up and how their affection towards minamoto will change. I don'te expect the same evolution Kaoru had. As the author is clever he'll choose different paths for them. If the author is daring enough he'd let one of teh children let go minamoto and change its love interest. After all usually children forget their puppy love when they grow up.
    Anyway congrats to the author that was able to depict fresh and real chars like kaoru and let them feel alive. That what it mean being a good author.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Bah stereotypes kill fantasy binding chars to well known or expected behaviours. I think you have enough information on Zettai Karen Children to tell nobody behaves by stereotypes (if not at start) and has its own chara wich is different the one from another. The tree children are expecially well fleshed out. So don't speak by awful otaku word like tsun yan dere or the likes. They're horrible and don't really pict up ZKc's chars.
    Why not, you may ask? Well you stated Kaoru is yantsundere, which is something that has both caracheristics as yandere and tsundere. But She's none of those, nor both. She's just Kaoru. So the definitions don't apply here.
    Remember the Children are... just children. What's the preferred mean for children to act towards their puppy love interest? They usually tease them. All of the three tease Minamoto, and they do it in different ways.
    So there's no tsun bla bla thing. There are three kid that are fond of this Minamoto person, who takes kare of them and they want to be the centre of their interest forever, so they become angry whenever someone (girls) gets in their way.
    But children (usually) grow up and what's new? A new feeling may be born in their heart. Kaouru has the most developed char because of this new feeling she has. But she's young and doesn't know yet how to manage them. Now she's behaving a little cold towards Minamoto, but i bet that will not last long before they'll solve the issue.
    On the other hand Aoi and Shiho don't have teheir feelings evolved. Thay are still more "children" than kaoru. I'd like to read about how they grow up and how their affection towards minamoto will change. I don'te expect the same evolution Kaoru had. As the author is clever he'll choose different paths for them. If the author is daring enough he'd let one of teh children let go minamoto and change its love interest. After all usually children forget their puppy love when they grow up.
    Anyway congrats to the author that was able to depict fresh and real chars like kaoru and let them feel alive. That what it mean being a good author.
    As always, your explanation made some sense. Thank you again. Once again you show your love and support towards Zettai Karen Children. Minamoto x Kaoru~~FOREVER!! >v<

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

:recoil: I didn't know the tsundere/yandere talk was making you angry. You're totally right though. XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solaris's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you spike. Evilsuqeackheads, i am not angry. I just wantet to point out how much Zettai Karen Children's character are well fleshed out that common sterotypes aren't anymore useful to describe them. It's a real blessing to have such great chars, don't you think so?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sannomiya Kuro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

*sob* I am a KY too...
    I feel like you all talking about me...

The conclusion of this Yandere & Tsundere talk :

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!

By the way Spikey, when the White Comic game is released?

I want to play it because I have DS too~

And you all must try the Shonen Magz vs Shonen Sunday game in PSP, because The Children's special power is Triple Boost~!!!

Sannomiya Kuro Gonna Smash Your Head If You Dare To Touch Sannomiya Shiho
    My Team : Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom/

New Reply
Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast