Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sannomiya Kuro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

Hahahaha! Well, Kuro-san or Kuro-kun is fine though~

Spikey-kun and Evil-chan, you destroy my plan... I'm called as the best strategist and telepath in Konataism, Haruhiism, and B.A.B.E.L you know T_T

When the next chapter comes Spikey-kun?

I want to see what Shiho-chan gonna do to Mio & Friends~ Maybe she'll pull some pranks like what she often did to me T_T

Well, that what makes her cute though XD
    Last edited by Sannomiya Kuro; November 18, 2009 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sannomiya Kuro Gonna Smash Your Head If You Dare To Touch Sannomiya Shiho
    My Team : Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lovelychildren_fan's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sannomiya Kuro View Post
    Hahahaha! Well, Kuro-san or Kuro-kun is fine though~

Spikey-kun and Evil-chan, you destroy my plan... I'm called as the best strategist and telepath in Konataism, Haruhiism, and B.A.B.E.L you know T_T

When the next chapter comes Spikey-kun?

I want to see what Shiho-chan gonna do to Mio & Friends~ Maybe she'll pull some pranks like what she often did to me T_T

Well, that what makes her cute though XD
    Ok, I agree with Spikey-san. Your love toward Shiho-chan has reached the certain dangerous level.

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovelychildren_fan View Post
    Ok, I agree with Spikey-san. Your love toward Shiho-chan has reached the certain dangerous level.
    No doubt about it. (Nod Nod)
    (afterward being chased by Kuro-chan with a knife)

By the way, if you are online, read my pm immediately.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://imgur.com/9ehBh.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Evilsqueakheads's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Your telepathy is nothing against a woman's intuition!
    ~I'm always here, singing forever. ~
    ~My voice will never go away. ~
    ~But my body has turned to rot, my spirit corrupted. ~
    ~So god help me please, where did I go wrong?~

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey2713 View Post
    No doubt about it. (Nod Nod)
    (afterward being chased by Kuro-chan with a knife)

By the way, if you are online, read my pm immediately.
    I read it, Spikey-san. I'll redo it immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsqueakheads View Post
    Your telepathy is nothing against a woman's intuition!
    Ha ha! Now you're talking like Fujiko-san.
    Last edited by lovelychildren_fan; November 19, 2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm a friend to all woman, and a fiend for all man

Kuro L Lawliet, you friendly onii-chan

About my love to Shiho-chan, well, I dont understand what is the meaning of love before I meet Shiho-chan, so Shiho-chan is my first love. Of course I love her very much because of that! I'm a yandere, kuudere, but sweet guy with supernatural power, hell yeah!
    Last edited by Sannomiya Kuro; November 19, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

New siggy huh, Kuro-san? It looks nice. But you don't need to warn everyone like that, you know. Everyone know that we shouldn't touch Shiho-chan because she has you.(And I don't wanna be kill, either)

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people maybe wanna try to do something so I put it there~

My signature before this, I make it using paint so it's low quality

But this one made by using photoshop so it looks good~

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people maybe wanna try to do something so I put it there~

My signature before this, I make it using paint so it's low quality

But this one made by using photoshop so it looks good~
    Heh nice one. Except the words under it......

Duh~~ 196 is finally up~!! 4 more chapters~♪ 4 more chapters~♪ (can't stop the excitement) Hmm...if this keep on, will it move to the christmas season!? 200th on Christmas season!? Hope the color illustration will be related to christmas XD

Kaoru is like chick magnet -_- Aoi, Shiho, Chisato, Yuuri, Mio... duh~ especially Yuuri and Mio^^, their feeling towards kaoru may have cross over the "friendship" line XDD Only that Kaoru didn't notice it. (Sign~) Really hope Kaoru won't fall into a "dangerous world" XD

But really worry about Mirage and Phantom... they seems so pissed off with the appearance of P.A.N.D.R.A. and would like to do anything. For once, I am gonna cheer on the child members of P.A.N.D.R.A. this time to overcome this rage of Phantom Daughter. (Will Feather came out for creating a little riot? )

Patty's character BENTO... remind of Gundam Seed. Wonder why? Actually these characters made their debut in the previous supplement (In volume 16). I should say this girl will be very famous in the world of otaku (know how to draw, know how to play games, know how to cook, artwork is so good) ...oh my god, I'm thinking I gonna marry this girl XD.
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Chapter 196 is finally up! Thanks for giving credit to me, Spikey-san.
    4 MORE CHAPTER TILL THE 200th ANNIVERSARY!~(I'm dying of excitement here!) Will color pages be included? That would be great!!!
    And about Kaoru-chan, she's so cute in this chapter.^^ You're really right, Spikey-san. She's like a chick magnet. I think Mio and Yuuri-chan's feeling toward her is more than "friendship"^^. (She doesn't seem to realize this) But they can't have her right? She already like Minamoto.
    But... Mirage and Phantom, they're so scary!~~Phantom said:"I'll make sure you're gone before the day is over. No matter what I have to do."(!?) What does she mean by that!? BTW, where did you find that credit picture? I want it!
    And..uhm..Spikey-san, you wanna marry Patty? Then you should organize the wedding on the same day with Kuro-san and Shiho-chan. It would be great
    Oh wait, Kuro-san, I forgot to ask, are you and Shiho-chan gonna married?(Please don't kill me because I'm asking this!><)

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Chapter 196 is finally up! Thanks for giving credit to me, Spikey-san.
    4 MORE CHAPTER TILL THE 200th ANNIVERSARY!~(I'm dying of excitement here!) Will color pages be included? That would be great!!!
    And about Kaoru-chan, she's so cute in this chapter.^^ You're really right, Spikey-san. She's like a chick magnet. I think Mio and Yuuri-chan's feeling toward her is more than "friendship"^^. (She doesn't seem to realize this) But they can't have her right? She already like Minamoto.
    But... Mirage and Phantom, they're so scary!~~Phantom said:"I'll make sure you're gone before the day is over. No matter what I have to do."(!?) What does she mean by that!? BTW, where did you find that credit picture? I want it!
    And..uhm..Spikey-san, you wanna marry Patty? Then you should organize the wedding on the same day with Kuro-san and Shiho-chan. It would be great
    Oh wait, Kuro-san, I forgot to ask, are you and Shiho-chan gonna married?(Please don't kill me because I'm asking this!><)
    EH!!!??? Same Wedding Day with Kuro-chan!!???
    No no, it wont be a good idea... I mean... if it does...on that day, the situation will be like this:

Because Shiho and Kuro-chan combination will cause a riot like that <--HOW RUDE

About the credit page illustration, I will specially upload one file that contains all of the wallpapers I collected from Shiina-sensei's blog.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jlnz5zjtazj
    These contains the wallpapers that I stated in my previous release notes. All except one is originally designed by Shiina-sensei while one is from a artist of pixiv.net (cause I'm a fan of Kaoru x Minamoto ^^). Enjoy it~♪
    Last edited by Spikey2713; November 20, 2009 at 05:44 AM.

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey2713 View Post
    EH!!!??? Same Wedding Day with Kuro-chan!!???
    No no, it wont be a good idea... I mean... if it does...on that day, the situation will be like this:

Because Shiho and Kuro-chan combination will cause a riot like that <--HOW RUDE

About the credit page illustration, I will specially upload one file that contains all of the wallpapers I collected from Shiina-sensei's blog.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jlnz5zjtazj
    These contains the wallpapers that I stated in my previous release notes. All except one is originally designed by Shiina-sensei while one is from a artist of pixiv.net (cause I'm a fan of Kaoru x Minamoto ^^). Enjoy it~♪

I'm sorry. I didn't think that you'd be this panic. But I have to admit that would happen(Please don't kill me, Kuro-san, I'm not wanna be chased by you with a knife!)
    Thanks for the wallpapers, Spikey-san You're a fan of Kaoru x Minamoto? Same as me

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Excuse me, but I ALREADY MARRIED with Shiho-chan

I join a Marry Anime Character Thread in 5 forums already and marry Shiho-chan in all of those forums. Sorry for not inviting you into the wedding

Our honey moon is really romantic~ I set my blue lamp in my room and start reading Shiho-chan's hentai :P

And I'm downloading chapter 196 now~ Lovely-chan, your name is there~ nice job imouto~ :P

And I already change the text under my signature into a more beautiful one~

@Lovely-chan : Don't worry, I never use knife, but I'll told Konata-sama to do this for me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDux...eature=related

For you, Spikey-kun, this is your punishment

I still have a lot Yandere Army for you Hwahahahahahaha!!!
    Last edited by Sannomiya Kuro; November 20, 2009 at 01:57 PM.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry. I didn't think that you'd be this panic. But I have to admit that would happen(Please don't kill me, Kuro-san, I'm not wanna be chased by you with a knife!)
    Thanks for the wallpapers, Spikey-san You're a fan of Kaoru x Minamoto? Same as me
    Duh~ Kuoro-chan won't chase you with a knife......wait...you're a girl, he's a boy...boy chase girl with a knife...uh oh. A WOLF IS COMING!!!<--very rude

......I think I better stop making fun of Kuro-chan or he will really do something to us XD (JUST KIDDING MAN~)

Wanting to make a poll. Anyone know a better poll site? I had created this poll but it don't seem so nice...
    http://www.acepolls.com/polls/105959...karen-children
    Need opinion about it.

Excuse me, but I ALREADY MARRIED with Shiho-chan

I join a Marry Anime Character Thread in 5 forums already and marry Shiho-chan in all of those forums. Sorry for not inviting you into the wedding

Our honey moon is really romantic~ I set my blue lamp in my room and start reading Shiho-chan's hentai :P

And I'm downloading chapter 196 now~ Lovely-chan, your name is there~ nice job imouto~ :P

And I already change the text under my signature into a more beautiful one~

@Lovely-chan : Don't worry, I never use knife, but I'll told Konata-sama to do this for me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDux...eature=related

For you, Spikey-kun, this is your punishment

I still have a lot Yandere Army for you Hwahahahahahaha!!!
    GOOD GRIEF~~~!!! As soon as I finished posting this message...YOU SENT THIS PUNISHMENT!!! That's it. I'm done. Now I can't sleep after saw your horrible picture >< I told you this will scare off the new members!!! This is a thread for Zettai Karen Children. Not a thread for so-called YANDERE!!! So cut it out, please...Really.
    Last edited by Spikey2713; November 20, 2009 at 02:36 PM.

Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Gwahahahahaha!!! I Love Yandere!!! I will make some picture of Yandere Shiho-chan, yay~!

Another word that insult my Shiho-chan then I'll put 10 more Yandere pics, mwuahahahahaha!!!!

絶対可憐! だから負けない!

New Reply
Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast