Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zettai Karen Children by Shiina Takashi

Quote Originally Posted by lovelychildren_fan View Post
    Just check out chapter 201 too. Good chapter. And is this end of this arc? LOL, it looks like Kyousuke found out that Yo is the cause of all this Serve him right....
    Kyousuke's new intention is to found out Feather's true identity?(Is that what he talk about at the end of this chapter) Interesting...
    I think this is the end of this arc: Mysterious Transfer Students. Next arc will be a delightful school life story featuring both BABEL and PANDRA's children(?)...hope so^^ But I guess Phantom Daughter won't give up that easily...

I guess Kyousuke want to find out who else know the future. He think that Feather may had change a lot of things that supposed to be happened, and he and Minamoto might have a clue who she is. The problem is how? something like that... Will Feather bring a conclusion that lead to happy ending, or bad ending? Looks like this year, we will have a climax for "Middle School Arcs"

I LoL at the supplement this week's chapter. Hyoubu and Minamoto is having a phone conversation that doesn't look friendly at all (Probably the first time they talked on phone like this) and Kyousuke seems to enjoy it (on teasing Minamoto). "One day I gonna KILL you" by Hyoubu in the end was hilarious. IS HE TOO MUCH FREE TIME!?
    [CENTER][IMG]http://imgur.com/9ehBh.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kill-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey2713 View Post
    I think this is the end of this arc: Mysterious Transfer Students. Next arc will be a delightful school life story featuring both BABEL and PANDRA's children(?)...hope so^^
    d'you mean like this?

http://cnanews.asablo.jp/blog/2009/12/26/4779120

but I think the day has just began, there is a lot of time and anything can happen.
    Last edited by kill-chan; January 11, 2010 at 03:30 AM.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kill-chan View Post
    d'you mean like this?

http://cnanews.asablo.jp/blog/2009/12/26/4779120

but I think the day has just began, there is a lot of time and anything can happen.
    Yeah, that's the one I curious.
    Hmm, what kind of sport are they playing? Dodge boll? Volleyball? I somehow felt that something might happen after this scene. (Because of that "BANG" sfx sound.)

Or rather, they are just doing warm up exercise... What is with the expressions by Mio and Kaoru? They look very relax Patty didn't changed much though.

Ah..I doubt Shiho will do this exercise...she's not interested in sport.
    [CENTER][I][COLOR="Teal"]A Member Of [URL="http://js-scans.blogspot.com"]JS SCANS[/URL]
    Great Fan Of Zettai Karen Children, One Piece and Yugioh and more.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Evilsqueakheads's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyousuke knows who Feather is, and he's interested in her? Things are going to get REALLY interesting from now on.

I mean, it will be nice to see Kyousuke put serious effort into something besides RULING THE WORLD starting a war and seducing the Children. (I know he fought against Black Phantom once or twice, but that's not enough for me to consider it a "major" goal of his.)

Hopefully now he'll stop fooling around and do something to move the plot forward.
    ~I'm always here, singing forever. ~
    ~My voice will never go away. ~
    ~But my body has turned to rot, my spirit corrupted. ~
    ~So god help me please, where did I go wrong?~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sannomiya Kuro's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

@lovely-chan : For me, hentai is art I'm also one of the "Elder" in hentai forum, lol

Yeah~ The Raw has come~ Can't wait for the translated one~!
    Ganbatte minna!

Sannomiya Kuro Gonna Smash Your Head If You Dare To Touch Sannomiya Shiho
    My Team : Lolitannia The Holy Loli Kingdom/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kioras's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsqueakheads View Post
    Kyousuke knows who Feather is, and he's interested in her? Things are going to get REALLY interesting from now on.

I mean, it will be nice to see Kyousuke put serious effort into something besides RULING THE WORLD starting a war and seducing the Children. (I know he fought against Black Phantom once or twice, but that's not enough for me to consider it a "major" goal of his.)

Hopefully now he'll stop fooling around and do something to move the plot forward.
    From what I understand, from what spikey said, is that Kyuosuke WANTS to know whom feather is/was and how she knows of the future, and that was it.
    There is a mistaken proverb which tells us that those who are ignorant of the past are condemned to repeat it. In fact, they're lucky if they're allowed to repeat it. More probably, they're condemned to something even worse than the past. This is doubly true of those who believe that their ignorance somehow makes them morally superior to those who don't share it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahah ooops. I meant to say "Kyousuke knows Feather exists?"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kioras's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahah ooops. I meant to say "Kyousuke knows Feather exists?"
    There we go, he does not know that "feather" exists, just that "someone" is screwing with the time line that he likes everything cept the end.
    There is a mistaken proverb which tells us that those who are ignorant of the past are condemned to repeat it. In fact, they're lucky if they're allowed to repeat it. More probably, they're condemned to something even worse than the past. This is doubly true of those who believe that their ignorance somehow makes them morally superior to those who don't share it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh....=__=; *read the chapter and just realized*

This is what happens when you learn things secondhand.

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh....=__=; *read the chapter and just realized*

This is what happens when you learn things secondhand.
    Nah dont worry, I'm the same with you. That's why we keep on learning^^

Sakaki are sure Minamoto's best friend for nothing. Even though he refuse to help, in the end he still can't bear it and helped them out. The way Sakaki and Fujiko cheered up Minamoto this chapter made me felt that this trio are good combination.

Patty got a new FANTASY...will she draw it out on doujin or manga? I bet Chisato will be excited to see that(in various ways)

Now going back to office's works and then go to finish 201 ASAP.XD Seeya later~~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh? Chisato seems not to like these things very much. I wonder if she's the type to go "how weird..." when she sees yaoi doujin manga....Or subconsciously think "DON'T FANTASIZE ABOUT THE THE GUY I LIKE MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY!"

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 201 English is now up~ Please go and have a look~^^

Oh and Lovely-chan, starting from next week's chapter I will be busy for Chinese New Year's preparation. So I will only focus on Chinese Version next chapter. You can go and help out Kioras to do english version next week. If you have any problem wanting to ask me, go ahead. I will arrange some time. I will be back on english works after Chinese New Year. (It will be on 14th to 15th of February <--honestly why does it start with Valentine day together?)

Shiho on this chapter didn't change much of her expression. I think what she was thinking during the fight is that "Those Boys are very stupid" (My opinion)

Kaoru sure very cute this chapter. No matter she cry or she smile, it will strike through your heart? (Well, I think I'm the only one here who thought that way )

OVA IS ON PROCESS...Hope I can see it this year. BOY~~CAN'T WAIT FOR IT~~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lovelychildren_fan's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey2713 View Post
    Chapter 201 English is now up~ Please go and have a look~^^

Oh and Lovely-chan, starting from next week's chapter I will be busy for Chinese New Year's preparation. So I will only focus on Chinese Version next chapter. You can go and help out Kioras to do english version next week. If you have any problem wanting to ask me, go ahead. I will arrange some time. I will be back on english works after Chinese New Year. (It will be on 14th to 15th of February <--honestly why does it start with Valentine day together?)

Shiho on this chapter didn't change much of her expression. I think what she was thinking during the fight is that "Those Boys are very stupid" (My opinion)

Kaoru sure very cute this chapter. No matter she cry or she smile, it will strike through your heart? (Well, I think I'm the only one here who thought that way )

OVA IS ON PROCESS...Hope I can see it this year. BOY~~CAN'T WAIT FOR IT~~
    Oh... Ok. I'll try. And... what font do you usually use for typesetting? I wanna give it a try... But I still gonna help in cleaning.
    Yup, Kaoru-chan in this chapter indeed very cute.^^ Who wouldn't fall for her? (Suddenly, I wanna draw a picture of her married with Minamoto, but I'm not that good... )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaoru is the one who most of us agree is very pretty.

I want to believe that there is someone, SOMEWHERE has drawn something like that. Someone made a picture of Minamoto and Kaoru's child, but Kaoru isn't in it.... (want me to post it anyway?)

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovelychildren_fan View Post
    Oh... Ok. I'll try. And... what font do you usually use for typesetting? I wanna give it a try... But I still gonna help in cleaning.
    Yup, Kaoru-chan in this chapter indeed very cute.^^ Who wouldn't fall for her? (Suddenly, I wanna draw a picture of her married with Minamoto, but I'm not that good... )
    Normal Speech : Wild Words
    'bolded' but not yelling : Wild Words Bold Bold
    Yelling : Wild Words Bold Italic
    Thinking : Wild Words Italic
    Whispering Wild Words Italic (an off gray color would work)

Telepathy : ACME Secret Spy
    Spoke sounds, like gun shots, whistles, ect : Vin's Dojo
    Yells, outside of text bubbles : Mickey

Machine Sounds, like television, or radio : VTC Letterer Pro
    Hand Writen text : Augie
    Unusual Text, example from the fly possessed humans : kakukaku1

Narrator in 4 comic shorts at start of chapters : Sans Bold

Text Boxes with location, character information, ect : Verdana Bold
    Side notes, outside of boxes : Trebuchet MS Bold

Room names, building names, or 'printed' text in the chapter : Times New Roman Bold

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vgmxm4c4hmm
    This is the rar which contained most of the fonts. Try them out. And of course you can try out the other fonts on your own to create a new style. It worth to be try out.

And Evil-chan. Go ahead and post the image. I want to see^^
    Last edited by Spikey2713; January 15, 2010 at 07:32 PM.

New Reply
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast