Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Bleach pairings

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Bleach pairings

I once wrote a short Shunsui x Soi Fong fic, I like that pairing since they seem to balance each other out so well, being almost complete opposites... XD;

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SOBA - A little Ichigo X Tatsuki Doujinshi, not hentai, in english :)

short, but good, got anymore?
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/lysa_cervantes/4daweb/Ten_BanMP.jpg&quot;&gt;<br />Yeah, I do...<br />http://addicted2kura.deviantart.com/<br />http://quizilla.com/users/Sk8terGrlM

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SOBA - A little Ichigo X Tatsuki Doujinshi, not hentai, in english :)

Quote Originally Posted by M
    got anymore?
    sadly not :'( i am desperately searching though....

Post Thanks / Like

I am all for IchigoX Rukia! They look sooo cute 2gether and have great chemistry. She understands him 100% Rukia would be more of a match for Ichigo and keep him on his toes. They both r not good at expressing soft emotions to each other, but when they do, it's really sweet to watch. The seed for a potential love is there if Mr. Kubo wants it to be that way. i mean it would not be out of WAY left field. And watching those two try love and dating each other would be too hilarious for words!!

Another match I like is Tatsuki and Orihime. Tat really cares for Orihime ALOT. Dare I say she loves her a little? The lesbian thing could work. Tatsuki could snap Orihime out of Ichigo's foot steps with a nice display of real affection.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo and rukia all the way. i mean, there are too many reasons!
    when they saved her from ss, and she said she wanted to stay, wouldnt you like, drag her back? i mean, its like, I RISKED MY LIFE FOR YOU, YOUR COMING BACK NOW!
    but ichigo said thats its okay, and let her stay. he thought about her feelings. and how much love is that already?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MissMinako's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

couples in bleach?

so far, there has not been that much on love and relationships in Bleach. I mean, yes there was Inoue's love confession to Ichigo (although it doesn't really count, because Ichigo was unconscious)
    and Shinji and Chizuru have the hots for Inoue as well, and Keigo's sister wants her "darling" Ikkaku...

I would like to see Ichigo end up with Inoue, or even Tatsuki, because I think they would match way better than IchigoxRukia
    Rukia seems to fit better with Renji or even Ukitake taichou

Your thoughts on possible love combinations?
    Last edited by MissMinako; November 11, 2009 at 06:24 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: couples in bleach?

I have always been a supporter of the Ichigo and Rukia pairing and I always will be. Rukia is an excellent character in terms of personality, ability etc. Orihime...she's just not in the same league as Rukia to be honest.

Moderator message by: Gecko
    Actually I have just realized that there is already a pairing thread on Bleach here. Threads merged.
    Last edited by Gecko Moria; November 11, 2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks to ~Coffee~ for the avatar and signature.
    Everything is possible: The impossible just takes longer.

One Piece|Gecko is bored, go post something~|The Tennis Thread

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Snake_Cowboy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a big shipper in any fandom, but I've always been a big fan of an Ichigo x Tatsuki pairing. Then again, that's probably because I like Tatsuki's character and think she deserves a bigger role. Still, we might see something like this happening.

As his oldest friend, Tatsuki seems to care a lot about Ichigo and don't forget her reaction just after Orihime was kidnapped. She's already become able to see Ichigo in Shinigami form (and even survived Yammy's Gonzui) and while upset about Orihime's disappearance, she seemed equally hurt about the fact that Ichigo still refused to open up to her and tell her what's been going on. Which led to her, Keigo and Mizuiro sneaking after him to Urahara's store when he left for Hueco Mundo. In fact, it's even possible that Urahara has told them the truth.

I'm expecting an interesting re-union between Ichigo and Tatsuki when all the fighting is finally finished. Who knows, maybe those three will get a bigger role.

But I'm getting off-topic.

Ichigo x Rukia also seems a very likely pair. In fact, Rukia's the only girl in the series I'm quite certain of that Ichigo has feelings for, though I'm not sure if she reciprocates them or not. I don't think Ichigo has ever seen Orihime as more than a friend. The same can't be said for Ishida, though. He definitely seems to care more about Orihime, even taking her up the dome of Las Noches despite his better judgment. So yeah, to recap my ships:

Ichigo x Tatsuki, Ichigo x Rukia, Orihime x Ishida
    "See you, Snake Cowboy..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Yoruichi x Urahara - the most obvious pairing in BLEACH

2) Ichigo x Orihime - I actually think she's better with him than Rukia. Rukia and him act like brother and sister but we know Inoue loves him. And he cares about her, not romantically...but it could develop into something.

3) Ishida x Orihime - I like this better than the above, and it could work once Orihime realizes Kurosaki-kun isn't the center of the universe.

4) Ichigo x Tatsuki - As mentioned this is really good. Its implied that Tatsuki likes Ichigo beyond friendship....I want her to play a much bigger role in the story but I don't know how Kubo will pull that off.

5) Renji x Rukia - They make a much better pairing than Ichigo x Rukia.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lets see, pairings in bleach, youve got the two love triangles of ichigo/rukia/renji and ichigo/orihime/ishida.

other notables are yoruichi and urahara, they seem like they have a relationship that goes as far as it can. soifon seems to hate this to.

matsumoto seems to love gin and gin seems like he loves her to but struggles with that due to what seems like a father/son thing with aizen. maybe hitsuguya and hinamori but it probably wont get to more than a sister/brother relationship.

other than this i cant think of any other that are significant.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    lets see, pairings in bleach, youve got the two love triangles of ichigo/rukia/renji and ichigo/orihime/ishida.

other notables are yoruichi and urahara, they seem like they have a relationship that goes as far as it can. soifon seems to hate this to.

matsumoto seems to love gin and gin seems like he loves her to but struggles with that due to what seems like a father/son thing with aizen. maybe hitsuguya and hinamori but it probably wont get to more than a sister/brother relationship.

other than this i cant think of any other that are significant.
    Exactly.
    You're right about the two triangles.

In most of the shounen, the hero ends up with the first girl we see, because she's usually the second main character.

In this case, it's Rukia.

Honestly, I'm all for Ichigo-Rukia.
    I don't like Inoue that much (for the same reasons I don't like Hinata in Naruto).

So, I guess I'm for those pairings :

- Ichigo-Rukia
    - Ishida-Inoue (well, I guess she needs to end up with someone... and since Ulquiorra is dead... )
    - Urahara-Yoruichi

I agree with you regarding Toshirou and Momo, and as well for Rangiku and Gin (I can't wait to see them interact during a fight!).

One that you forgot and that I like a lot is Omadea-Soi Fong (even if she's my favorite character and she deserve better, I kinda see something between those two!!)

And we can't forget Shunsui and either Lisa or Nanao.

And there's still more...

I can see something between Shinji and Hayori, and also something between Kensei and Mashiro.

But, all of those, are hard to figure out...
    Is that only "care" for teammate, or is it a kind of love...?
    Last edited by THM Nindo; November 19, 2009 at 01:46 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to know what is really going on between Urahara & Yoruichi. It seems as if they have a secret romance.

I have a not so likely pairing between Byakuya & Yoruichi.
    I say this because during the flashback it seemed like he "hated" her and we all know there is a fine line between love and hate.

oh and what about Rukia & Kon!?! ..... just let him get a body and he's all set.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member feisu-chan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm a BLEACH newbie, only gotten as far as chap70... so, i'm not familiar with other pairings you guys have shipped... but i have one in mind: URURU AND JINTA!!! ohohoho~ so much for first impressions...

but seriously, i'd go for rukia and renji, and rukia and ichi, and rukia and kon! XD

and prolly a little inoue and chad... nyahaha...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I forgot my favorite pairing!!

Don't ask why, but I was a HUGE fan of Ulquiorra-Orohime!!
    That was the best pairing ever, and it was very interesting since they were so different...

Unfortunately, they were never really any indication that it was a plausible pairing other than Ulquiorra being interested in humans (Orihime and Ichigo) and for Orihime falling to the "Stockholm syndrome" and starting to care about Ulquirra in the end...

Those panels were really nice :
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/20/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/21/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/354/02/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/354/03/

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Snake_Cowboy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's all that surprising that Ulquiorra x Orihime is a pretty popular pairing.

As an Espada, Ulquiorra was kind of doomed from the start (although Grimmjow might escape that rule), but he had quite a lot interesting interactions with Orihime throughout the Arrancar Arc. And it's not too surprising that Orihime, with her infinite kindness, actually grew to care about Ulquiorra somewhat.

Of course, his very character made it impossible for Ulquiorra to ever reciprocate those feelings, but it's meaningful to Ulquiorra's character that he was able to connect with a human being at the very end.

As such, the whole Ulquiorra x Orihime thing is not as crazy as some of the ships I've seen.
    "See you, Snake Cowboy..."

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast