Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Favourite Bleach pairings

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Niirouge's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Bleach pairings

Any of these will register as "acceptable" on my account
    Number 2 has my most undivided attention though!

1. Kon/Rukia
    - Fun and hilarious to picture :P

2. Gin/Rangiku
    - I love both their personalities and traits. Plus, they really compliment each other!

3. Shinji/Hiyori
    - Meh. Might as well add in one of these types of relationships

And that's all the ones I'd consider as important enough to stir my emotions (albeit slightly) *cough*

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Rescuing the thread from the depths of MH ^_^

I don't know why, but recently, the shipping feeling grew on me very strongly. So...

Hetero-pairings:
    #Ichigo-Rukia - watching Ichigo seeing Rukia for the last time after losing his shinigami powers was so sad and meaningful
    #Shinsui-Nanao - these two are really cute together and it resembles classic love stories.
    #Hitsugaya-Hinamori - I just can't see Hitsugaya with anyone else. Hinamori got to see past her crazy passion for Aizen.
    #Ulquiorra-Orihime - i was totally in love with this pairing till Ulquiorra's death. His death made me cry. So touching

Yaoi-pairings:
    #Byakuya-Renji - all those omakes made me love these two together. And i still wonder what Renji wanted to tell Byakuya in the SS arc ♥
    #Kempachi-Byakuya - LOL those two together makes me laugh, that omake before the invasion of Hueco Mundo is the cause

Yuri-pairing:
    #Yoruichi-Soi Fon - all those omakes are soooo cute. I really want to see them together and maybe on a threesome with Urahara.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

the really obvious ones are:

Yoruichi X Soi Fon
    Unohana X Hisane
    Ichigo X Orihime------the only bleach pairing ever where there has been an actual declaration of love by one of the parties.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Enn's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin and Rangiku, that was really sad.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, this will be obvious:

Ichigo & Rukia
    => Seeing how deep their bond is makes my heart move. My favorite pairing of all manga, everything about them seems so perfect. The relationship between the two of them is 'the Heart', the soul of this manga for me.

Kisuke & Yoruichi
    => The "adult" characters of the manga, but so cute XDD Tbh, I'm really curious how things are 'behind the scenes', to think that they were existing together for more than 100 years without nothing is just... Their exhibtionistic characters match perfectly.

Gin & Rangiku
    =>

Sad, so sad. Gin was one of my all time favorite characters and that's the fate he got? It was so touching, seeing as they both so cared about each other, but weren't together... and probably never will (Darj: "Edo Tensei no jutsu! ! ! ")

Ulq & Inoue
    => I felt like Kubo gave this one a lot. The realization ("I know where my heart is... in her hand") at the and how Inoue reached to catch him was beautiful. Yosh Kubo, good job with making him turn into dust

ex oriente lux

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have always been an ichigoXrukia fan

hopefully it will happen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny, I don't see how Ichigo will go out w/ rukia or inoue...I don't see Byakuya letting ichigo into his family, they act like a brother and sister relationship to me..I know it's most likely to happen...It's just...
    Those two, do not match up as a couple in my eyes.
    Ichigo nevers see Inoue, more than just a friend or someone to protect, not to be with.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I see Russia with renji, ichigo i could see with inoue. I don't think he see's her as only a friend. I just don't think he's had much time to think about it and he doesn't know that inoue has a huge crush on him. He's pretty dense with that kind of stuff after all. If inoue ever has the nerve too admit her feelings then I could definitely see him returning the same feelings.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

there have been some pretty romantic moments between ichigo and rukia, like when he lost his powers and she called him out for looking sad because he wouldnt see her anymore, or when he first saved her in soul society, or when the full bring crap was happening and she took a moment to admire ichigo, i think ultimately ichigo will wind up with orihime if anyone, but i would rather see him with rukia as there have been so many cute moments between the two of them

or when rukia was asked if she liked ichigo and she acts all shy or embarrassed about it

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4