Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Ichigo x Rukia
Because Ichigo cares for Rukia and the same goes for Rukia to Ichigo. Deathe and the strawberry of course . Kaien-dono looks like Ichigo well that makes sense....
Orihime x Ichida
Dorks in love XD. Ishida needs a hug
Yoruichi x Soi Fong
Crack-tastic pairing. Soi-Fong is such a stalker
I wanna see these pairings
1. Ichigo & Tatsuki --> they had been friends from little kids, should give them a happy ending
2. Aizen & Unohana --> just seems right for me
3. Aizen & Hinamori --> Hinamori was so crazy about him, why not let her get her way
4. Chad & Rangiku ---> an odd pairing
5. Byakuya & Soi Fong --> an odd pairing with different mouth efficiency
Well, I'll list the funny reasons as to why I like those relationships
1. Ichigo and Orihime- Ichigo's family is wierd and I'm assuming
2. RukiaXRenji- I swear they act like an old married couple alot of the time.
3. Urahara and Yoruichi- Nothing like two crazy somewhat perverted people to get together and have a kid. lol
4. Shunshui and Nanao- I swear Nanao loves just taking care of him.
Now onto crack pairings
1. Orohime and Rangiku- I'm sure that scene where Rangiku took a bath and then went out scolding and comforting Orohime naked and in some pretty sensual positions got many of us guys not willing to stand up for awhile.
2. Kenpachi and Unohana- It seems everyone in 11th division is scared of Unohana. It would be quite hilarious if Kenpachi is is as well.
Urahara and Yoruichi -
it is not so much wanting to see them together - but more so just REALLY wanting to know what their history was like that shaped their current relationship -
Personally, i don;t like pairings in Bleach, i dunno why :x
But from Bleach and most serious one i like:
Ichigo x Rukia - yeas, yea, i like that one version xD
Byakuya x Hisana - they probably were one of the best pair in Bleach. I dont know how Hisana was ovelooking at Byakuya xDxD
Matsumoto x Gin/Hitsu/Chad - First thought: Gin, but if he goes to be evil it will not happen, so second thought: Hitsu, but on the other hand his to small ;p and third fan thought: Chad, no comments on that ;p
I have a new favorite, Matsumoto x Keigo. I don't know why seeing as neither character has been in the manga for about 20 chapters now.
am i the only one that thinks rukia and ichigo then
Ishida and Nemu.
Ichigo and Orihime (she is madly in love with him).
I can't see Renji and Rukia as a pair becasue they are friends since childhood...if you have a childhood friend from the opposite sex, most likely you will think of him/her as a dear friend only.
try this one out:
big thanks to cal_reflector for the translation
and michikusa for the art&text
Short and sweet, not bad actually.
The artwork is very nice.
I really liked that.
It was just the right length, and conveyed the point quite well.
i've been lookin' for something like this....Ichigo n Tatsuki my Blach favourite couple, though they hadn't a real couple.
THX ttxdragon ^^
*bumps the thread up* Hey I am a new reader, I got to get my thoughts out. <=)
Lets see here....
Hitsugaya and Hinamori - They are really just too adorable together. Although I have this feeling that it is going to end badly. She can not let go of Aizen...and me thinks that is going to either get her killed or get her and Hitsugaya in some serious trouble. But what I really want is for them to be together and be happy! =D
Other cool pairings
Inoue + Ishida - I think that he likes her, but...
Ichigo + Rukia - Traditional, but I like it a lot. He went out of his way to save her and then was cool enough to let her stay in the Soul Society since she wanted to. That speaks a lot of what he thinks about her imo.
Urahara and Yorouichi - Very interesting there is defiantly something there. But since both of their pasts are still shrouded in mystery, it leaves a lot up to the imagination. XD
Actually, Orihime and Matsumoto is semi-plausible since in Chapter 199, when Orihime talked about her feelings for Ichigo, Matsumoto tackled her and comforted her in a very nice position.