Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 155

Thread: Bleach Gaiden Discussion Thread

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hollow Kurono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MH
    Country
    Lithuania
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,065
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Ishin: wanna see what was he like,his family,how high ranked he was in Soul Society.Which squad he belonged to,was he the strongest captain,his beaf with Aizen,if he had any.Was he realy in da 4th squad as i suspect or not.How did he loose his powers and ended up here.How he found his wife and relations with Ryuken.

    Aizen: cause i wanna see how he grew up,why he wanted to betray soul society and go on as a bad guy and rulin over hollows.How he made a deal with Tousen and Gin to go to HM.As i said before if he had any beef with Ishin,wanna see that to,how he became so strong to.

    Gin: as TCO said his relations with Matsumoto,had they sex or not!?How deep they were in love,and thats that.

    Epsada: i knew lots about Grimmjaw already,i think Kubo wont do anythin about his past no more,atleast if he will when they get back to karakura or when there wont be a battle.Ulq i want to see his story,i want to see why hes so loyal to Aizen,how he grew up,what friends he had and thats that.

    My list.

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    well ... with the espadas i wouldnt want to see as much as the whole "how they grew up, why their personalities are like that and etc." type of background since they all either was a normal hollow that just progressed or a hougyouku creation. I would prefer instead a past of the previous espadas before them and how they were able to grab a spot as the top ten right now ( could include dordonni, nel and such ).

    definitely i want ;
    Gin - who doesnt wanna know why hes a smiling snake and what went on with his past which seems to be a sad one and how he had his relationship with matsumoto since kids

    Isshin - just like everybody else he kicks ass and plus we wanna know how he is involved in the whole royal guard and how he became a shinigami, if he in fact is a human or not would be an interesting part to see also.

    Ryuuken - he's like the older ishida, i would probably want to see how his relationship developed with isshin and what his views of the quincy and shinigami side that made him have that type of thought of them both.

    Senior captains ( Unohana, Ukitake, Shunsui ) - well to be one of the senior captains they must've been in one academy or maybe one of the three became a captain earlier than the others. The academy part just like kira, renji, and momo wouldnt be so bad

    Kenpachi - It speaks for itself as far as kenpachi since hes just one big question mark on how he obtained his power and who he really is since the names that we saw for himself and yachiru was basically a made up names from him that he thought of and maybe behind those names have a deeper meaning.


    *The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

  3. #33
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    6,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    well ... with the espadas i wouldnt want to see as much as the whole "how they grew up, why their personalities are like that and etc." type of background since they all either was a normal hollow that just progressed or a hougyouku creation. I would prefer instead a past of the previous espadas before them and how they were able to grab a spot as the top ten right now ( could include dordonni, nel and such ).

    definitely i want ;
    Gin - who doesnt wanna know why hes a smiling snake and what went on with his past which seems to be a sad one and how he had his relationship with matsumoto since kids

    Isshin - just like everybody else he kicks ass and plus we wanna know how he is involved in the whole royal guard and how he became a shinigami, if he in fact is a human or not would be an interesting part to see also.

    Ryuuken - he's like the older ishida, i would probably want to see how his relationship developed with isshin and what his views of the quincy and shinigami side that made him have that type of thought of them both.

    Senior captains ( Unohana, Ukitake, Shunsui ) - well to be one of the senior captains they must've been in one academy or maybe one of the three became a captain earlier than the others. The academy part just like kira, renji, and momo wouldnt be so bad

    Kenpachi - It speaks for itself as far as kenpachi since hes just one big question mark on how he obtained his power and who he really is since the names that we saw for himself and yachiru was basically a made up names from him that he thought of and maybe behind those names have a deeper meaning.
    Your espada idea sounds really interesting and would make a nice gaiden.

    I suppose a Gin gaiden would not be that bad. We know he met Matsumoto as a child, but I would be more interested in how he met Aizen and seeing how he changed after meeting Aizen versus the Gin whom Matsumoto knew.

    Isshin should definitely have one to explain his past, and Ryuuken would like just appear in Isshin's backstory. (I don't think Ryuuken should be explored in much depth on his own.)

    Unohana, Uki, Shunsui, and also Yama-ji should definitely get some background. We know Uki and Shun were both part of Yamamoto's graduating class, but we don't know anything about Unohana yet. She could be younger than Uki and Shun or perhaps even older and in that case the only captain other than Yama to not attend the academy. Unohana is definitely a mystery that needs more answers. Yamamoto's rise to legendary status over his amazingly long lifespan would be interesting to see (if at least only to find out just exactly how old he is ). Uki's sickness and both Uki and Shun's shared history also would not be bad to see.

    Kenpachi receiving a gaiden is almost a given, since Kubo has already stated that he plans to reveal Kenpachi's past and the man for whom he named Yachiru (which, by the way, was revealed a while back and therefore he did not just invent the name). Also, "Kenpachi" supposedly is the name given to the strongest swordman having killed the most opponents, and "Zaraki" and "Kusajishi" are the districts of origin for Kenpachi and Yachiru, respectively; so, none of their names were just arbitrary ideas of Kenpachi.

  4. #34
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Inchao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Hmm,all of them are intriguing to know but about the senior captains,those three (Unohana,Kyouraku & Ukitake) are already captains when Aizen is still a vice-captain.Whatever,my list is still the same especially about the senior captains+a little bit of other captains,simple saying,all of them!!I just adore all of em'.
    The strength of 10 divisions!!!

  5. #35
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Detrás de ti, imbecil
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,844
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Want to know a perfect Gaiden? About Seigen Suzunami, the former 5º taichou
    His past, and exactly how he dissapear, or even died would explain so much bout Aizen...

    PS:Look at this picture:
    Spoiler show


    Backstory with Aizen, Urahara and Seigen? seems interesting...
    Last edited by patedecarne; March 01, 2008 at 11:09 PM.

  6. #36
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starky-08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greystones, Ireland
    Country
    Ireland
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    I would like to see the backstory of:

    Yammy: Why and how he became an espada.

    Aaroniero: How he managed to eat so many hollows.

    Szayel: How and why he became espada, and why he was kicked out of the espada at one stage and allowed back in.

    Zommari: We knew nothing about him so I wanna know about, why and how he became an espada also his past as just an arrancar or when he first became an espada same goes for the rest of the espada.

    Grimmjow: He's a main Espada we need some backstory!

    Ulquiorra: Why he looks all emo/goth kinda.

    Top Three Espada: We just need to know about them.

    Shunsui and Ukitake: Why and how they became the first captains, and why they chose those leutenants.

    Unohana: The same as many have said.

    Komamura, Tousen and Gin: We need to see theres!

    Click Image to Join
    I'm in need of members! and Mods!

  7. #37
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Frank918's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    This is going to sound really stupid, so please refrain from flaming, BUT...

    What interview was it in and how recently has he mentioned doing this "Gaiden Arc"? I'm apparently out of the loop.

    Also, is it going to be an anime-only filler Gaiden Arc, or will it be included in the manga-canon storyline???

    Thanks a lot for the help, my ignorance needs to be corrected on this matter.

  8. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    [Somewhere], NY
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    ^ Nah, don't worry about it. I've seen much stupider posts that didn't count as flaming.

    The interview was posted up at BleachAsylum. It's going to be in the manga.

    ...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

  9. #39
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    6,239
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Quote Originally Posted by Starky-08 View Post
    I would like to see the backstory of:

    Yammy: Why and how he became an espada.

    Aaroniero: How he managed to eat so many hollows.

    Szayel: How and why he became espada, and why he was kicked out of the espada at one stage and allowed back in.

    Zommari: We knew nothing about him so I wanna know about, why and how he became an espada also his past as just an arrancar or when he first became an espada same goes for the rest of the espada.

    Grimmjow: He's a main Espada we need some backstory!

    Ulquiorra: Why he looks all emo/goth kinda.

    Top Three Espada: We just need to know about them.

    Shunsui and Ukitake: Why and how they became the first captains, and why they chose those leutenants.

    Unohana: The same as many have said.

    Komamura, Tousen and Gin: We need to see theres!
    What about Yama? He became a captain long before anyone else and probably has the longest potential history to be covered.

    Also, Shunsui and Ukitake are thought to be the first graduates of his academy to become captains. They aren't necessarily the first captains.

  10. #40
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Pollux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Country
    France
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Old-man Yama and how he created the shinigami "school".
    Shunsui and Ukitake when they were still training.
    Komamura to learn why he is a fox.
    Isshin and Ryuken to learn who Isshin truly is and how they met.
    [insert cool looking and funny signature here]

    The French Hangout Thread is dead. Click here to revive it.

  11. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    I'm thinking it should be Urahara and Yoruichi when they were younger.

  12. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member gigantor21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    [Somewhere], NY
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    ^ Well, Kubo said he was going to do a lot of different characters. Are those really the only ones you want to see?

    ...WTF is Aizen smiling about? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Random YouTube Comment
    "Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Omae wa mo shindeiru!"

  13. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Who Do You Want To See In The Gaiden Arc?

    Quote Originally Posted by gigantor21 View Post
    ^ Well, Kubo said he was going to do a lot of different characters. Are those really the only ones you want to see?
    I'd like to see them all, really. Those two just seem like the likely candidates.

  14. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,356
    Post Thanks / Like

    Bleach Gaiden Arc

    Hey eveyone!! Since the Gaide Arc is starting and everyone is becoming very excited over it, I thought that we could use a place to talk more about what we think is going to happen.

    Let's start predicting and discussing what we think is gonna happen...

    Have fun.

    ~ Flames of Aries ~

  15. #45
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jocouslie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Gaiden Arc

    what bleach gaiden arc are you talking about if you don't mind me asking

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts