Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Scary Stories Thread! ~* Anything... creepy, goes here >) *~

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something really creepy...

For you math geeks out there, found this:

39² = 1521

Break that up:
    15² + 21² = 666

Add them together:
    15 + 21 = 36

Add 1-36 and:
    1 + 2 + 3 ... 35 + 36 = 666

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

w00t, I did not know that bill gates joke, pretty creepy...

More:

My g/f has an exam on 6-6-6

I recently made a new friend, his birthday is on 6-6-6 (he turns 21)

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Adam_xx's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Im scared now... O_O

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Dragonzair's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL @ Ken chan. XD

HAHA XD

I was gonna say that. The Omen. I saw the movie poster today while going to see X Men, and found it funny. XD

"Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional."

Schrödinger's cat 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anax's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Scary Stories Thread! ~* Anything... creepy, goes here >) *~

The "Something really creepy..." thread has been merged with the "Scary stories thread" to create a more general thread for you guys to post anything scary (as you've been doing so far) so... Enjoy!
    ~Schrödinger's Cat

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect. Now continue with your scary stories people! XD

I like scaring the shit out of my pants at twelve midnight.

Well, no. But you get tempted no matter how scared you are right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=tahoma][color=green]I don't want to insult Catholics or Anything, but I just found something related to 666 (since you're all so obsessed with it) here goes:

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads." (Rev.14: 1)

We know that the false prophet will be an apostate Pope of Rome. We do not yet know his name but we can determine the number of his office. On the papal bonnet are the words "VICARVIS FILEII DEI."

These numbers can be identified with the number of the beast by the use of Roman numerals. It is plain to see as you study the doctrine of the Roman

Church and its relationship with paganism in the past, that the one that occupies the office of the pope when the Anti-Christ comes will be the false prophet.

It is interesting to know that the numeral value of the words of the title of the Pope’s is the same as the number of the beast. The number of the beast was 600, 60 and 6.

These numbers can be identified with the number of the beast by the use of Roman numerals.

Let’s look at the numeral value of the words of the title on the Pope’s bonnet:

V = 5 F = 0 D = 500

I = 1 I = 1 E = 0

C = 100 L = 50 I = 1

A = 0 E = 0 = 501

R = 0 I = 1

I = 1 I = 1

V =5 = 53

S = 0

= 112 Total of all three: 112 + 53 + 501 = 666

You can see how that the mark of the beast is a religious seal of the false prophet of Rome and that it is a counterfeit of the true seal of protection that God used in biblical history.

More on this link: http://www.pastorlewis.com/art-mark.html

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner rich_schism's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

taken from my diary last 2003:

Yesterday the whole family attended the 2nd year anniverasry of Tito's father at Manila Memorial Park in Sucat. We were hearing mass near the resting bodies of Tito's lovedones in an improvised church which Tito's relatives made, when suddenly a child with short hair caught my right peripheral vision. He was staring at us and when I tried to take a closer look at him he runs away and disappears.

It happened about three times. After the third time, I realized that it could be a ghost because no human can disappear so fast. After the mass I went straight to where the child appeared. There I saw a tombstone. The name Paula was etched on it, probably who died of old age, and right below her name is a name of a boy probably her grandson.

Here is the date:
    Born 1990 Died 1997
    i'll break your heart and give you mine

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

*shudders*

Ngeh. Na takot mo ko >< I actually shed a few tewars from fear, darnit >.>

Interesting that a lot of stuff like that happen in the Philippines. Thought I'd share this with you guys.

Now, somewhere a few months back in August, my great grandmother passed away, so we had togo to the Philippines. Everyone went there (save a few from the States who had problems with their health). It was basically a family gathering.

Before I tell you everything, I think I ougtta let you know how things go in there.

My great greandmother used to live in Mabini, which is just a few streets away from my grandma's house in Makati. But a few years ago, when my great granma's health started to detoriate, she had to come live in Makati (where my gramma lives). So that's where my great gramma died, and that's where the...erm...I don't know what it's called. They call it something in tagalog. Where you pray for the person, in the house, and the coffin's there? A few weeks before her burial?

So we're all in the Novena prayer downstairs where everyone was gathered (in the garage), and the whole street was closed for a few weeks. So all our relatives were there, with friends as well.

The boyfriend of one of my cousins, they believe he has the third eye and such. Meaning he can see stuff no one can. At first I didn't really believe...but. *shrugs*

He said there was a guy standing in there, whom he didn't recognize to be in the family. He was wearing barong tagalog (um. some kind of white formal shirt, guys wear), and he was just praying along with us.

No one saw him, so when he described it to one of the people living in the house, they said he described it perfectly as the old owner of the house. He was also the former mayor of that area.

No idea what he was doing there, but he was jsut standing, and praying for my great grandmother.

Actually, in my great gramma's old house, that guy says he sees a lot more people. My great gramma did live since the second World War >.> so that house is pretty old. Bahay ni Lola. *grins mischievously* Inside joke of filipinos. XD

That's not the end of it.

My great gramma was buried on August 13, and a few days after that, weird stuff happened. >_>

Somewhere during the ninth day after her burial, me, my brother, and a few of my cousins wehre in the garage, along with anothre gramma of mine. My uncle was showing me something on his laptop, some work he's done in college.

Sohalf an hour after that, my mom comes out (we were staying over in one of the rooms, which is right next to the garage. Meaning, there is one entrance from the garage to that room as well.)

But my mom came out from the other door, instead of that one in the garage. I thought she was going to scold me and my brother for still being up (it was 2 in the morning. Note: I cannot believe how things went in there ><; The latest time people left the house was at 6 am D=)

So she comes up to us, and tells s to be quiet, and to stop knocing the door. Becuase my baby cousins (who were from the UK *huggles and kisses*) were sleeping in that room as well.

Actually, she directed that to my cousin, Benson, who was known to be a trouble maker when he was younger. But we promised my mom that he didn't leave his seat to knock. Even my gramma told her that no one touched the wooden door.

My mom got scared, and told us that she definitely heard the knock. She said it was like:

"knock knock knock

knock knock knock

knock knock knock"

We all jsut went quiet. The only way she could have heard that wooden knocks were through both the doors. And she swears the she heard it coming from the garage door.

We swore we didn't touch it. My other unlces were drinking out in the street, and if they were knocking, it'd be a drunken knock of knocknokconkkcon or whatever.

Then a few seconds later, my other grammacomes out with the Novena prayer. She was quite agitated. Apparently, we had forgotten to do the Novena prayer of that day. And all the guests had already left, save a few.

While we did the prayer, it scared me to hell, but during our prayer, it started raining heavily and thundering like shit. I dunno about you, but I jsut felt my great gramma was reminding us to do the Novena. Note, it was the ninth day after her burial. The knocks my mom heard, were a distinct number of nine as well. ><

Not only that. My aunt from the UK, was in the toilet of our room that time as well (when my mom heard the knocks).And she said that she didn't feel really secure inside that toilet.

I forgot to mention that, our room, is right next to where my great gramma lived when she was here. The toilet being the room, exactly next to it. I swear. D= We've got the perfect room. >< Basically, we were right next to where my great gramma had passed away, and right next to where the coffin was before we buried her.

Doesn't end there.

One thing about my family is that, whenever someone dies, it usually coincides with someone's birthday. When a grandfather died two years ago, or something, it was the birthday of both my uncle and aunt the following week. Somewhere this year, another death occured, and it was the birthday of one of my cousins.

And this time, it was my brother's own birthday. August 12. >.> People had almost forgotten it was my brother's birthday, and they had planned my great gramma to be buried on his birthday, but they later moved it to 13.

Also, whenever a family member is buried, it rains on that day itself. It did so too, this year. Heavy rain, floods and blah.

Anyway, a few days after that incident occured, er.... something happened to me. >.>

It was somewhere around 7 am (I rmember clearly, coz I was looking at my watch that time), and I woke up. I heard this rustling next to me, and I thought it must've been the thrash, sicne the fan was on, and was probably making the plastic rustle.

Somehow, something, didn't feel right at all. I heard my baby cousin playing with one of my gramma's across the room (The UK and UAE family slept in the same place), so I was like, 'ignore'.

But then I looked ahead of me, and near the foot of my bed, I saw someone walking towards the toilet, or wherever that place was. I was scared shitless.

I didn't even see the face, sicne I didnt want to move my face towards the person's face. But I clearly saw he or she was wearing a long white dress. Definitely female. ><

My great gramma was buried wearing a white dress.

So I covered my face for a few seconds, and looked and gone. Nothing. Zilch. My gramma in the other side of the room stood up (probably to have breakfast upstairs) and she saw me wide awake. I was grinning like a miniac up at her (i was still scared shit), and she was wondering why I was awake.

Whenever she visits us in the UAE, she usually sees me and my brother awake at somewhere around 10-12, not at 7. So she asked me what was wrong and I told her. >.>

Later we found out that my gramma's secretary (the one who owns the house), also experienced something in that room.

See, the place we were bunking in, is right next to the office as well. So she was there one night, and she was the only one. We were all out at dinner or something.

She heard someone cough. Not a normal cough. It's the cough my great gramma makes. The sick kind of cough old people give. Not once, but a few times too.

Needlesas to say, she went home early. >.>

Thing is, she was close to my great gramma as well. =/

Peh. That's it I guess, XD Alot more happened to others, but that's all I know, for my part. >.>

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Creepy story. Now I'll share mine!

It was about 7 years ago, I was about 12 years old. I was the kind of person that you would call "mischievous" in so many ways, and my "partner-in-crime" who is also my best friend was just as bad as well.

Anyways, one day, my friend told me that his friend has got a Sega Saturn with some really cool games in it. Now, during my time a Sega Saturn or a Playstation is a among a rarity here, and playing one was definitely a worth it. The problem was, that person happened to live in a very very old building (some say it was haunted), you can really tell that it looked so old and if you look back it's history, *gulp*, 40 years. That's pretty old, and as you know Hong Kong has a lot of old buildings here (nb more than 20 at most). This being one of the very exceptional case.

It was about 9pm, and being the irresponsible person I am, I did not tell my parents that I was going there. It was only a 5 minute distance from my place and I thought I was going to get back before you know it. How I was truly wrong.....

We went to the ground floor of the building and IT WAS CREEPY. The elevators were so old you'd think they'd fall of at almost anytime. On top of that problem, the guy was living on the TOP Floor, which made it creepier. We pressed the button and as we ascended the lift, the lights flicker. The trip seemed like hours even though it was a few minutes. The lift stopped. The doors opened and an extremely dark hallway was revealed to us. I asked my friend where this "Sega Guy" lived, and to my horror he replied "to the end". It felt really cold (despite that was still summer). The terrace's view had old buildings cramped up together with this one so there's absolutely no view but I can see the floors below and they have almost no light, which I find it to be very strange. Even the Emergency staircases were dark (extremely dark) except for the main one.

We did manage to get to our friends place, and boy all the fear I had were thrown away when I played the Sega Saturn, it was fabulously awesome. After 2 hours we decided to rest because it was getting late and I had to go back home. My friend told me about a story of a "White Lady" roaming around these areas, especially at night. This doesn't really suit well to the mood since the fact it was now 11AM! There was a question I asked him to why the terraces from the 1st floor to the top have NO light? He impled that nobody could fix the problem despite many efforts, even the lift lights keep flickering. He mentioned it has been like this for about 30 years, and nobody was able to fix or repair the lights. And that's when he told me the history of this building.

The History of the Haunted Building:

It comes to no surprise that this building is one of the most notorious buildings in my area. My parents and neighbours knew that something was definitely wrong with that building. That is why the rent rates are really cheap, but ever so few go there to live.

About 40 years ago, at the completion of the building, it was used as a cheap housing residence for people, eventually it seemed like a very ideal place for a brothel, so the first few floors were occupied as that sort of business. Many-a-prostitutes got killed and were dumped in the area below the terrace. The exact same terrace I mentioned next to the old buildings. Rumours started a few years after the incident that floating "white ladies" roam the area putting out the lights in the terrace. The terraces needed light especially at night, and because of that, many customers left that building, business became extremely bad. So they closed it, but even so, the place was still being spooked by these so-called "white ladies". Of course, only the residents of the building believe that, but you know as you enter there, you feel really really cold, as if the temperature dropped unnaturally.

The story ended, but by the time he finished, it was 12:00pm. And the terrace looked more haunted than ever. Even going to the lift was a serious problem (we COULDN'T SEE IT)! Our host decided to accompany us to the Lift, but the lift wasn't coming up.

"WHAT?", so how do we go home? There were 3 ways, the two emergency exits on opposite sides or the one "main" one at the opposite side of the elevator. Now the emergency exits looked like gates to hell (you remember those exits I told you earlier). There was absolutely no way we'd go there. So we decided to take the "main" exit. He bid as farewell and good luck.???

So we decended the stairs and every floor we've been through, you can see dark corridors as dark as the one I've mentioned, it really looked like you're decending an endless amount of stairs. Suddenly we felt something.....really.....cold. We really didn't want to believe that "white lady" rumor but it was unnaturally cold. As we decended on the 10th floor or was it 9th? Anyways, we saw a figure by the elevator staring at us, we thought it was a resident, but she disappeared (it was really dark so you really couldn't tell if she went left or right).

As we reached the floor below us, we've felt another chilling atmosphere, chilling but for some reason, we were sweating, and we saw or what we thought a very similar "resident" at the exact same spot. Okay, that's quite the coincedence, but it really wasn't because as we went to the floor below us, WE SAW HER AGAIN! Was she playing with us, because she would have a lot of guts going by the "dark stairs" but something wasn't right, we couldn't help but think...... "OH SHIT" my friend replied, she looked at us at the exact same way at the exact same spot 3 times over. (If you haven't realized, the building was designed to look the same whichever floor you go to). Only this time, she looked a lot clearer. Than she disappeared again. We went to the floor below us again but this time, we didn't stop to look at the corridor and we hurried faster.

Trust me, it really seemed like hours, and we realized we were on the 5th Floor. Are you kidding me? 5th Floor? This wasn't right. And I saw my friend fixiating his eyes behind the stairs we decended. I called to him, but he was just standing there like a piece of stone. It frightened me, I called him again, and as I went over and looked up, I saw....... a pair of BLOODSHOT EYES, the most horrible ones I've seen in my life, and standing there was a very pale woman. I can feel all the hair of my body standing. I realized that me and my friend were completely paralyzed. But as she went closer, I pinched my self so hard that I bled. I pulled my friend and he realized the situation. And as saw the ground floor, we felt extremely relieved. The security guard saw us and asked us why we didn't take the lift. Well the lift BROKE DOWN. The security guard looked at us at with a blank stare, and then said "What do you mean BROKE DOWN?" The lift was working all this time.

We didn't want to know why the lift wasn't broken or not, so we ran back home only to be scolded by my mom. Gosh, that was the last time I went to that building.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You scared the fucking crap out of me. >_<

I will never...ever go to a haunted place if I knew it. Okay, maybe I'd be forced to like when I wa younger (adn had bad experieces *shudder*)

Never.

EEEhhhhh. How the hell were you able to sleep?

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzair
    You scared the fucking crap out of me. >_<

I will never...ever go to a haunted place if I knew it. Okay, maybe I'd be forced to like when I wa younger (adn had bad experieces *shudder*)

Never.

EEEhhhhh. How the hell were you able to sleep?
    [b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Trust me, it was really difficult. And it's not the first time I've had a bad experience with creepy things, I have some more as well. This story was written quite quickly so there's actually more to it than what it says.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

On February i decided to move from my house where i used to live with my sister. I rented a small one-room flat on the 4th floor in one of the government housing project complex. There are 2 flats on the 4th floor, which is the highest, and both are empty. After several nights of peace and quiet and made a party for my friends, weird things started happening. I was alone (sometimes my friend stay over), and sleeping. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on my bedroom door. I woke up and thinking that it must be just a dream or just my imagination. So, i went to my computer to go online. Suddenly, i felt a cold breeze passes through me, which is strange because it was a hot night and i didnt turn on the fan. But i didnt give it any thought.

Several days later, i came back from going out real late, around 2am with another friend. As I was looking for my keys, both my friend and i heard a little girl's sound saying "big brother, big brother" (kinda like that girl in FMA anime that got turned into a chimera by her Dad) from the other empty flat across mine. And then that cold breeze passed right by me and my friend. We were scared shitless so we rushed to get in my place. But nothing happened after that.

The next morning, i was buying some bread and talked to a lady who lived there since the 80's. She said that the flat across mine is haunted. Back in the 198?? a family lived there, with two kids, the dad was a drunk and a gambler who abuse his wife. One day, he came home really drunk and mad. So he starts yelling and beating up his wife and kids. A few hours later, the sound stops. And the next morning, all four members of the family was found dead. Apparently, the dad killed his family and then killed himself. After that incident, no other tennant live in that place longer than several months. I wasn't really scared, since back in college, the house that i rent with some friends was also haunted.

Later that night, around 1am, I was browsing MH and then i heard a noise from the kitchen area. I thought it was rats. So i went to check, and then i saw the plate that i just washed several hours earlier was moving, sliding slowly back and forth near the kitchen sink and once again that cold breeze was felt. But it wasnt a breeze, the air was suddenly colder around me and there was a weird stench. So, i gathered up my stuff and went to a 24 hour cafe and stayed there until around 5am.

A few days later, the same sound was heard from my kitchen. But i decided not to get scared. I just yell, "If that plate breaks, i'm gonna make sure you wont be living in peace here or anywhere." (actually, i said that with my knees trembling and was about to pissed on my pants, which i didnt do). And then the sound stops as the cold wind breezed through me.

A week after that, a friend was staying at my place for a couple of days, we were sleeping in the same room. Around 2am, he woke me up and said that two little boys woke him up asking for some food because they're hungry. He wasnt really scared, since we were housemate in college in that haunted house. After he said some prayers and "the boys" left the room.

The night after that, when i was online and my friend was watching tv, we heard a loud knock coming from my bedroom door. My friend was surprised, he threw the ashtray on the door and said, "Oy, keep it down! I'm watching football!!".
    And suddenly the bedroom door closes all by itself. My fried joked and said, "You know what, maybe if we can somehow communicate with those poltergeist or ghost, we can train them to do some work around here, like doing the laundry." After he said that, there was a loud noise from the kitchen area. And my friend said, "That's not how you do the dishes!" As for me, my knees was trembling since i felt that same cold breeze and smell that weird stench, which my friend didnt.

So, I finally made up my mind. I pay the rent and those ghost doesn't. So, it's my way or the highway (to heaven or hell, who cares ). I started ignoring the weird stuff happening in my flat and i didnt get too many house guest, since the only ones who got the guts to visit or even stay there are my housemates from college.

And then one night it was raining real hard, and the house is leaking everywhere. I feel like in Outkast's Ms. Jackson video, replace the cat, dogs and owl with ghosts and poltergeists.
    So i told the owner about it, but the guy who was supposed to repair it never came and the owner said that i should pay for the repair bill, which according to the contract is his to pay. So i decided to move back with my sister at the end of this month. I'm gonna miss all the haunting ghost there, but i hope they dont decide to move back with me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Azurel's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I love ghost stories! Ichi's and White Silver's stories, sugoi!!! anyone has any other scary stories to tell? I'm dying for more..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast