Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadman Wonderland by Kataoka Jinsei and KONDOU Kazuma

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Coup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Deadman Wonderland by Kataoka Jinsei and KONDOU Kazuma

Well, just popping in to say that I'm really interested in this story... Now I'll go back to sulking because its only a monthly release. Jeez, can only look forward to 12 chapters a year.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Coup, they do go on hiatus now and then, but I'll use that word lightly, no need to jinx ourselves. xD

I'm really enjoying all the back stories we are getting from the Ganta gang. Any fan of Crow would remember his mug shot back in the volume 2 jacket. We know he was a cop, but still have no idea what he did in order to receive a DW sentence. Next chapter is going to be awesome. I really hope he committed a crime in order to protect or save someone like any hero would do.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I'm liking them too Akiyama. Especially since they are not just only flashbacks but they give insight into why the characters are so dark and are they way they are. Other than us getting information, its also been adding a deeper creepiness and darkness to the recent chapters that I have really been enjoying. There has always been a lot of gore and blood shed but this is taking it to another level of emotional darkness which is awesome in my book.

On another note Crow in general was freakin badass this chapter. He got over being emotionally shaken and really stepped things up. That heavy blade of his was pretty sweet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Very interesting to see how Ganta and Shiro first met. I'm thinking the same person who played the piano in chapter 1 is also Gantas' mother? <fuzzy memory> Mocking Bird is having fun by eating other people's body parts. >.> He now has over 20 different abilities which is going to be a crazy showdown with the wretched egg.
    Spoiler: Ch. 37 spoiler pics show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know how I only just thought of this but does anyone else think the giant blood thing that killed the nurse is that fat guy who ate everything. Would make sense why he suddenly disappeared. Also does anyone else Think DW will be coming to an end soon after this arc because the prison is basically screwed the loose ends are being tied up with the backstories of most characters and ginta and shiro have said they love each other which most always happens near the end

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bellcrossage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is about the anime: the original release date was slated for October of this year, but that wasn't the case at all. The release date for the anime series is Spring (April) 2011. The Anime Production company handling the animation is Manglobe.

You can look at the information here.

On that ANN article for Deadman Wonderland, there is no information as to who will voice what character or any other information pertaining to the anime, yet.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the cover of volume 8, first time Crow gets a chance to shine and he does in this volume. Spring 2011 seems so far away. Y_Y

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Yaroumme's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That's so awesome! I can't wait for thew Anime and the new Chapter release

I got sticked to DM thanks to a friend and well Im glad I read it ^^

Shall the Mist upon you~ Visit me at http://yaroumme.deviantart.com

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

DW 38 is short but every page was so good. Tamaki background was very revealing, I never expended him to be a computer geek. Not even helping your mom under the ruble is messed up. Amazing to see this guy rise through the ranks and be a chief at DW. The next chapter might be a blood filled one, let's hope so.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member daichi383's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Just bough volume one of this manga and was somewhat intrigued. is this series gonna get any better anytime soon for a noob like me cause so far im only liking it for the pretty pictures

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Biased fan says keep buying/reading! Volume 1 lays out the framework for future arcs. A rushed entrance right into the prison that caught me off guard but it's okay. The 2nd volume introduces many more key characters that make the story more interesting. The fights really get intense and the plot develops more.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Catched up with the manga and I really enjoyed it so far. Great series which should have a greater fanbase.

So Toto is the director, I never expected that but that explains why he always talked about this body being weak. Tamaki is finally gone and was totally fooled by him. I wonder what his real intentions are, didn't he fight against the wretched egg in his old body? Now it looks like he's supporting him. The final clash between the wretched egg and Ganta should be awsome but I cannot imagine how he should be able to beat him. Hopefully all the mysteries around the earthquake are finally revealed. I'm really looking forward to Spring 2011, the anime should be as great as the manga!
    Any info on the new chapter Akiyama?

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@ naruto-niichan - New chapter (39.2) should be out from I Eat Manga in a few days (hopefully). I'll update with a link as soon as it's out.

EDIT: It's out now from IEM, but I'm about 12 hours late

Download: MU | SS | MF

Read online.
    Last edited by Iceiphoenix; December 13, 2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothin to apologize about, I'm really grateful for the link Phoenix Do you read it too? And if, what do you think of DMW?
    Chapter was good, I thought it would be the final clash between the Wretched Egg and Ganta but I was wrong. Looks like there's still a lot to come. Now Ganta knows that Shiro is the person who killed his friends, I can't imagine how harsh that must be. I do hope that there is a way to save her but I don't have much hope.
    Looking forward to the next chapter!

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

No problems!

Of course I read it! And about this chapter, I really thought there was going to be a final clash as well, but I guess we were both wrong. Now that Tamaki and a lot of other people are dead, the fact that the facility is almost completely destroyed, and how Ganta knows who the Red Man is, I wonder what everyone is going to do...

New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast