Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Which character has the most transformation in the storyline?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Which character has the most transformation in the storyline?

I've been rereading some of the older chapters of bleach. I was pretty shock to see the older drawing of Byakuya Kuchiki, Renji Abarai, Zaraki, and ichimaru.. the changes between chapter to chapter is quite insignificant.. but from volume 1 to latest volume is huge..

in my opinion Renji changed the most, not only the drawing of him. But also his role in the story. First he appeared as a bad guy who seem to know a little bit of Rukia and quite eager to see her die..

Then he transformed into a person who care more about Rukia than first appear to be. Then it revealed that he love her and become Ichigo's rival.

At first he seemed to be fairly weak. but in Soul society arc he seemed to be much stronger and at the current storyline he seemed insignificant all over again.

So who do you think change the most..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner idlefingers's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which character has the most transformation in the storyline?

Yes, I think I would second Renji. He went from being the villain bad ass type to the good guy not-so-badass. I would also add Orihime. Drawing wise, she's change quite a bit. If you look at her in the first volume, her forehead is freakin' huge. He's toned that down, and it seems like her personality is starting to develop a bit more. Her powers... although they really haven't changed.... have been shown to be more than meets the eye.
    Still, she has a long way to go.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which character has the most transformation in the storyline?

i would say chad actually since hes more of a ill kick your ass type of person instead of my abuelo told me to protect people.

Definitely agree on renji hes more of a .... hate to say it but pansy type of character thats just behind ichigo all the time and orihime also since her forehead as mentioned and her bangs are different from then and now.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

New Reply