Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Thread v.8

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Thread v.8

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    re: sex ed
    apparently it's not just the morality to consider kasi. The main point of sex ed is not morality but awareness. Fact is, by early HS years (1st year, even grade 6 in some cases) a lot of girls get pregnant. So letting sex ed just be like that, a lot of futures are wasted because of weak education. A large percentage of these girls don't push through with HS and college. Some boys also. So these are also things to consider.
    Over here we have the highest number of underage pregnancies in Europe (if we had a bigger population, maybe the world.) with the addition of sex education into the curriculum teenage pregnancies are not consistently falling (increasing sometimes >.>), so sex ed doesn't always work even with awareness, kids will still go out and get "jiggy", so the whole thing in my opinion is a failure. They should just temporarily make kids impotent until there old enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah that's why there's a shot at leaving things alone, and that's why there will be a debate about it.

fuuu, when I think about how I'll pull it off... geh, it's hard work. But I do aim to be best speaker so I have to think it up.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

just be confident! how many times have you heard that

im pro sex-ed, hell im to any topics before going to high school. you have to educate children at a young age. dont limit them. high school is the most dangerous phase to get pregnant, and teaching sex-ed at high school is a little too late.

well that's just me, i learned at about grade two. i used to draw perverted stuff on the back of my notebook, full comics with storyline haha man i just lol'd what the hell happened to my childhood
    `(•.°)~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    well that's just me, i learned at about grade two. i used to draw perverted stuff on the back of my notebook, full comics with storyline haha man i just lol'd what the hell happened to my childhood
    not you too?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bakashijinsan's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    bss!

parang absent ka half of the v7 a! where've you been?
    Been here and there and around. Busy for a while with work, getting out of work, and getting a new work. But after all that, I'm still a bum

Quote Quote:
    grade two? I think it was earlier for me. My mind was opened to sex when I watched my first pr0n back when I was in preparatory school. Now my mind's a whole bunch of green mush!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TechnoMagus's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

@bss
    prep? haha...about the same time for me....but not in film....
    it's like having gaylord focker's parent's you know? and my aunt's an ob gyne so i read her books while at grade school. so by the time most of you younger folks were conceived and born, i already know what and how it happens....
    kng di lng ako may weakness for blood and tissues, baka ako na ang kinsey ng pinas...
    Last edited by TechnoMagus; February 23, 2008 at 07:52 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

master we are not worthy

oi nakita ko lang kanina to, tankobon to-love-ru pala ay uncensored version, kaya download ko yung raw and yeah, uncensored nga! hahaha nothing, i was just curious no. im reading nodame right now. and working on the thesis.
    `(•.°)~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

@yonie
    SHARE MO!!!!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hehehe nakita ko ito sa nyaatorrents, http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=9103
    `(•.°)~

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

well well well... congrats on v8! ngayon lang ulit ako nka online. i had too much to drink that i was spewing my guys out yesterday. and now i dont have any food intake, not until my body wants it. still feel weak. heh.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hehe wasak ka gid mig ba. sige lang pawasak man ko gani tapos ni semana, matapos na defense kag nakaskedule na duwa pasunod ka session
    `(•.°)~

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

hehehehe gud lak fre. its just that i havent done this in like a year na. nagab-uhan ko guro. ung-ung lang ko nga ung-ung ah wla na ko gani ka bantay kng pila na ko ka bots. last count ko mga 14 tapos cna wala na pawasak na gd.

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoniekai View Post
    master we are not worthy
    we must not forget that nobody could ever beat the perviness of high priest KTT~!

Quote Quote:
    oi nakita ko lang kanina to, tankobon to-love-ru pala ay uncensored version, kaya download ko yung raw and yeah, uncensored nga! hahaha
    So to-love-ru is basically a hit because it's ecchi? I decided to check it out but when I read the summary it sounded like videogirl Ai to me, so I didn't even bother reading. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by mangadictus View Post
    i had too much to drink that i was spewing my guys out yesterday.
    Wow you must have drunk a lot.

Quote Quote:
    and now i dont have any food intake, not until my body wants it. still feel weak. heh.
    I do hope you feel better though. But we all know hangover sucks more than anything.

PS: yonie! you're reading Nodame!

The art takes a getting-used-to though, but the story is amazing! Have you watched the jDorama?
    Last edited by baboysai; February 24, 2008 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

*guys. hehe a lot? cant really remember. maybe i was hallucinating. but one thing's for sure. i was puking even tho there was almost nothing left to barf. *damn i hate typos*

i still got hangover but cant let it get in the way of my manga fix needs.
    Last edited by mangadictus; February 24, 2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    So to-love-ru is basically a hit because it's ecchi? I decided to check it out but when I read the summary it sounded like videogirl Ai to me, so I didn't even bother reading. -_-
    to-love-ru has got to have its own genre, like MEGAecchi. haha there is a spice of romance but when you read it its just oozing with fanservice. kinda like negima, but more ecchi

and i was surprised at nodame at first, "wha, this art is a bestseller?" and then i finished volume one and i dont pay attention to the art anymore. it has a great feel of the storyline, and the characters rock. it's just great, this series is great

@MD: linte ba pre 14 sobra n na haha sige lang dugay ka naman wala kashat, hinagaw na
    `(•.°)~

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast