Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
You ever wonder about certains things in Bleach?
-Like, we saw that when Wonderwice was turned into an arrancar, he was naked when he first appeared? Then Aizen saw all his Espada naked at one time. I guess that's okay with Halibel but kinda weird when dealing with Yammi.
-Who built Las Noches? Was Aizen there in a construction hat as the Foremen directing the people?
-Where did he get all those clothes from? Was there a sale in that vast wasteland of desert that they call Hueco Mundo?
-Just why is Ulquiorra so pale? He's the only one =|
-Who is doing Tousen's hair anyway? Is there an arrancar hair stylist somewhere in that place?
These are just the few points I've been wondering about. I'm sure others have other points they are pondering about to themselves during those free moments in Math class. Present those points here ^^
I have a few really random ones, too:
- What ever happened to those other girls Tatsuki and Orihime hung out with? Chisuru's still around, but there were 3 others, all of whom fell off the face of the Earth after the SS Arc.
- Why was Aizen even wearing glasses in the first place if he didn't need them? Do they have contacts in SS, or was he just going for the "Clark Kent" look?
- As of today, we've seen everyone on the cover of the very first chapter except one:
Who the hell is this? Is she going to be a Vastorode? Because there aren't many avenues left for new human or Shinigami characters.
- How can Komamura have a fox head?
I'll think of more later.
How large is the soul society world? Is it large as the real world?
Do shinigami take care of the souls of everyone in the world or just japan?
I'll think of some other questions later.
^ LOL yeah, I remember that now. Iemura FTW!
A few more from me:
- Can spirits have kids?
- How do spirits age? It's really inconsistent from what we've seen, and I suspect that Kubo left it that way so he wouldn't have to worry about it. Then again, he could have a system for it set up that he just won't cover in the manga. We've no way of knowing.
- What were the three realms like before Soul Society existed? Who were the first Shinigami? How did they discover their powers and organize? I'd love to see this covered in the Gaiden arc.
- Why did they screw around with the story so much in the beginning of the anime? Key parts of Orihime and Ichigo's development were lost as a result. In particular, I didn't like how they shyed away from the abuse Orihime and her brother suffered as kids, since that gave more weight to their relationship and his re-emergence as a Hollow. That was a bitch move on Pierrot's part.
- Why is it that the Rukongai gets more and more destitute the further aways you go from Soul Society? If they can station Shinigami all over world, couldn't they have units in every district? In the first place, what kind of economy is in Rukongai to begin with? Everyone has shelter, and only those with spiritual power need food, so what goods are people buying and selling? There's a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to add up.
I still have more, but I can't think of it right now.
Last edited by gigantor21; March 02, 2008 at 01:48 PM.
^ But she's not blonde and she doesn't wear lipstick. Plus, everyone else on the cover lives in the Earth realm, and has the exact same designs as they did on that page. That's why I think it'd be someone new.
Mastumoto's blonde, and he could have changed her design a little.
Plus, the plot could have changed a little, and she could have originally supposed to have been shown earlier.
There's another picture of the same person later on, too. I'll find it.
Edit. On the back cover of Vol. 12 on the border. Matsumoto wearing lipstick.
It be teh missing link!111!!!
Last edited by OrangeRat; March 02, 2008 at 09:59 PM.
we know that when a person dies in the real world, that person`s spirit goes to the soul society.
but,when the spirits in soul society die,where will they go after that?
like for example when kaien-dono gets killed, does his spirit just disappear into nothingness?
now that gigantor21 mentioned it ....
WHO THE HELL IS THAT ?!?!?!?! lol
like always the only people that stays on bleach would be the one who wins the character popularity contest polls so it kind of makes sense why they fell off ... although the short haired red or brown girl that asked ishida to fix her doll was cute but i guess kubo cant squeeze in everyone of the good looking ones
i have one also ...
dammnit i forgot ill post if i remember it
How can Tousen be the Chief Editor Of Soul Soceity's Magazine!!?
I am fairly sure that is Ichigo's mother (the blonde woman)
-How have Nnoitra and Nel known each other as Arrancar and Espada for years yet Aizen has only been in Hueco Mundo for at the most a few months?
-If Ichigo is Japanese how is his normal hair color Strawberry Blonde/ red?
-Are there more Quincy out there hiding?
-Why cant more interesting fillers be thought up?
And finally an observation: The title is Bleach. Well what does bleach do to clothes and fabric, it makes them white. What color is "Spirit" Hollow Ichigo? Pure White.
I think the title refers to "bleach" (purify) the human souls and hollows so I suppose the title refers to the shinigami's daily work.
i know the title refered to to "bleaching" of the spirit world, nut i think its ironic that Hichigo is completely white, as well as the arrancar uniform being white, and Las Noches.
I can't ever remember it stating Ichigo bleached his hair anywhere. The reason he's got red hair is from his mother, who had a blonde shade. Plus, it is possible to have recessive genes from a few generations back that only surface in the present generation. So even if his mother also had black hair, it's possible a grandparent or great grandparent might have had red hair...but as it's from his mother, that's neither here nor there. Plus, why would Ichigo bleach his hair if he was picked on for it....
Personally, the questions i would like answered would be a more concrete timeline for both SS and Huenco Mundo. We can only speculate about both.
How do spirits have children? I thought only souls came through...unless...and a fairly macabre thought here...but what if children born in soul society are aborted or still birth children from the real world? :S
Hopefully a few questions regarding Soul Society Timelines will be answered in Kubo's planned gaiden arcs.
As for a few other questions others have asked here.
I'm fairly sure there are arrancar attendants to serve Aizen, Gin and Tousen, so i'm fairly sure that's where tousen's hair's being done:P Plus, there seems to be a lot of female attendants and such....all usually crazy scantily clad. More plainly wrong one was Lilinet....specficially in the anime....it felt like watching some kind of loli video.....>_> Is Aizen closet pedophille? Given he dresses all of the female servants in barely anything....and he seems to have an absolute orihime fetish...first watching repeats Ulq vision of her on his giant screen, then holding her in a near kiss in previous chapter? Plus, momo seems a little child-like...bah...i've gotta get off the "Aizen is a pervert/pedophille" track...
As for the "where did aizen get the clothes, i'm fairly sure aforementioned attendants made them. Hollow society could steal fabrics from the real world, given nothing grows on the surface....and unless you take the menos forest filler arc for fact, there should be nothing much growing beneath...so it's a bit hard to see where they'd get the fabric...but this is also hardly important to the story. Perhaps Walmart is so expansive, they opened a super walmart in HM! :O
As for the remaining woman on the cover, it's possible that it's matsumoto, and she was just originally intended in a different role, such as a vizard. It's unlikely she's a vastrolorde, as the original menos was supposed to be the most powerful form of hollow, and rukia even said she thought some Soul Society bureau had the menos in question under it's jurisdiction. So the early story is riddled with plot holes given it was going somewhere else. It could also be ichigo's mother, as it looks a lot like her.