Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Igglemaru View Post
    I also believe mayuri knew aizen was a betrayer, but didn't say anything out of gaining a posistion of power and caring nothing for SS, rememeber when they surrounded aizen? he was busy taking a bath.

Mayuri-sama was not alone, before Aizen made his grand exit from Soul Society, Yoruichi-sama knew he was up to no good too.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starky-08's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

I'd say Mayuri knew, I say he figured out just after Urahara left. anyway thats kinda off topic.

It's really hard to tell who the two bodies are.

If it was someone we don't know, it could have been some other Ex-Espada we have never seen and Ishida and Renji where just plain 'ol shocked to see them, and Mayuri was expecting to some extent to see bodies.

Click Image to Join
    I'm in need of members! and Mods!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet you they are ex-espadas. Mayuri will study them and find a way to stop the ability of the hokyoku or at least seal it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About the Circucci and Dordonii I don't think its very likely for a simple reason their silhouettes say otherwise... Circucci has a skirt that goes down to her knees but as far as I can see its not their so unless Szayel is a LOT more screwed up then we thought I don't think its her.

Second of all the second person would also have to be shorter then the girl and Dordonii is most definetly taller then Circucci so its unlikely for both of them. And honestly I don't want to meet the girl who's that much taller then Dordonii seriously I don't think Kubo would do that.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Dordonii's huge, I recently looked at a few pics, and well he's huge....

And the only way it could be Cirucci is if, Szayel like took her clothes off or something..... but I dought that lol

it's prob someone he havn't seen before, ...what if one of them is Masaki it has like a 0.001/10 chance though

Click Image to Join

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starky-08 View Post
    Yeah Dordonii's huge, I recently looked at a few pics, and well he's huge....

And the only way it could be Cirucci is if, Szayel like took her clothes off or something..... but I dought that lol

it's prob someone he havn't seen before, ...what if one of them is Masaki it has like a 0.001/10 chance though
    Haha I think this is the first time I've seen a decimal in a fraction. I have no idea who is hanging there because imo the "woman" silhouette doesn't match Yoruichi, Cirucci, Orihime, or Lisa. Yoruichi seems to be the closest to matching though, but the boots are a bit different. The "man" silhouette could be just about anyone.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hyakkimaru Hiro's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Second of all the second person would also have to be shorter then the girl and Dordonii is most definetly taller then Circucci so its unlikely for both of them. And honestly I don't want to meet the girl who's that much taller then Dordonii seriously I don't think Kubo would do that.
    The girl is tied up by her hands/arms: notice how you can't see them there even though all of her legs are showing. And the other one is tied up by his neck or torso. That's what I think, at least... That way the girl can be shorter/same height as the other person.

I don't have a clue on who they may be but I personally think Kubo just threw this up randomly and is going to think about it later... Which means the characters in that scene may change.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but many people believe it could be Urahara and Yorouchi's gigai.
    If we go along those lines, then the fact that Syazel had them in his lab means that he probably researched on the gigai technology Urahara came up with and perhaps copied the technology.

In that case, could it be that Aizen has found all his VLs and they have in fact been in gigai's all this time? In that case SS would not have been able to detect them because of Urahara's enhanced gigai technology and because it was stated that the VLs are humanoid in appearance could it not be that the VLs are all in the real karakura right now?
    Afterall, the real karakura in its entirety was sent to SS and replaced by the fake karakura; I doubt the technology allowed non-humans to remain behind in what is now the fake karakura (or else the Vizards would have arrived ages ago).

So what I see happening is that Aizen will be laughing as people from earlier on in the series; perhaps even Ichigo's classmates turn out to be VLs. Crazy theory I know, but anything is possible with Aizen.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redcometfm's Avatar
    Wish it were Los Angeles. Soon, very soon.
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darek Khort View Post
    So what I see happening is that Aizen will be laughing as people from earlier on in the series; perhaps even Ichigo's classmates turn out to be VLs. Crazy theory I know, but anything is possible with Aizen.
    If you go down that route, then one of the twists would be Chad being one of the VLs (humanoid/human-looking hollow).

I think that its Pesche and Dondochakka (sp?) since its the only ones that Mayuri, Renji and Ishida would altogether recognize let alone fit the shape and size of the two hanging figures.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

What 'bout this theory

The two bodies are Stark and Lillinete, Szayel attempting to clone the top Espada and his Fraccion would be interesting so that when Soul Society invaded he could send out numerous Stark clones to kick the asses of anyone in the way.

Click Image to Join

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Castriota's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

well, i was just readin through some chapters and i found this on one of the covers: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/257/03/

you can see the things on her feet are just like the one on the left on chapter 306. just a little thing i had to add onto this discussion.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What if the bodies belong to dodorni and aroniero?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/263/13/
    I couldnt find a better pic of aronieros cloths but I think they match the pair of legs which would belong to dodorni.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to stick with the opinion that it is some past captains

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Forever_Melody's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well a more interesting question rather than what the bodies are is "what is the purpose of showing the readers this?"

What point to the plot does this have? Does this mean Szayel was conducting some type of experiment behind Aizen's back? We've seen in the past that Szayel acted without Aizen's orders and he also showed some signs of resentment for Aizen.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Melody View Post
    Well a more interesting question rather than what the bodies are is "what is the purpose of showing the readers this?"

What point to the plot does this have? Does this mean Szayel was conducting some type of experiment behind Aizen's back? We've seen in the past that Szayel acted without Aizen's orders and he also showed some signs of resentment for Aizen.
    I think by studying the body of a powerful shinigami, the hollow would be able to find a weakness and thus szayel can use that weakness against aizen

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast