Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Castriota's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Oh come on, isn't it almost obvious that it's they're the bodies of Dordonni and that Ex. Espada that Ishida fought?
    hmmmmm the person who sent the exequias, sorry for spelling, was szayel and we don't know what happened with her after they came to her. so that is entirely possible. but dordonii i can't see. she had the legging things so it COULD be her on the left, please don't bash me. why would he be so short on the right. i dunno. but the chick sounds plausible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Oh come on, isn't it almost obvious that it's they're the bodies of Dordonni and that Ex. Espada that Ishida fought?

EDIT: Upon closer examination, I retract that statement, but I maintain that it's not Yoruichi. Who's gonna take her down without Urahara, Tessai, and probably even Isshin not noticing a battle raging on?
    Who will take her down period? From how strong she is implied to be and what weve seen on Aizen's side only Aizen himself could do it. Certainly not trash like Szael.
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune_Taichou View Post
    Who will take her down period? From how strong she is implied to be and what weve seen on Aizen's side only Aizen himself could do it. Certainly not trash like Szael.
    Whoa I didn't think Syazel was trash lol. IMO he's part of the half of the Espada that were actually impressive. Syazel, like Mayuri, could probably take down anyone if they had the data required and made the neccessary preparations...thats what makes him formiddable though, I'm not saying he has godly strength by himself lol.I don't think it was Yoruichi anyway. I think it's both of the dead Privarons. I know Dordonii looks short on the right side, but Cirucci was pretty tall. Syazel did send the Exequias after them for a reason.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune_Taichou View Post
    ..............you are talking of yoruichi correct.

we havn't even seen her shikai yet, XD. i hope like byakuya she gets faster as she goes shikai and bankai lol(as flash steps require reitsu so theoretically more reitsu more you can flash step and eventually faster as well this is shown with byakuya). she would just be straight invisible
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8