Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Szayel Secret Room- Theories

Well, I just posted something related to this in the predictions, then I believe would be more interesting to create a topic with this subject:

After the fight with SzayelApollo, Mayuri said every scientist has a secret, a precious secret where the scientist would keep it totally safe; Then Mayuri found out Szayelapollo "secrets" in a room, a isolated room explosion-proof, it seems; When Mayuri Opened the door, we've found out the secret: Two bodies hanging!

The question is: What's the true identity of these 2 bodies?

-Some things I thought about it:

*These bodies will play a major role in the plot, because if these bodies are just minor details, then what's the point to make some drama about it, and why not to show us their faces?

*Mayuri doesn't seem surprised when he saw their faces, in fact, seems Mayuri somehow knew them, his words "Look what he have here" is somehow showing us that Mayuri could know something about it.

* I really don't believe these bodies are Cirucci and Dordoni, like some people believe, because the time to collect the bodies isn't accurate, probably Szayel already was fighting with Renji in the time when Cirucci was defeated, and Szayel Apollo is a superior being than Cirucci and Dordoni, we know how Szayel is arrogant, sure he won't have inferior being like "precious secrets"

*And like a said in the other topic, I believe someone better ranked is a perfect candidate to be a experiment, remember when Mayuri was so happy to take an opportunity to capture an arrancar? May be the same for an arrancar like SzayelApollo, what if he could get a captain to experiment, huh?

*Now my guess about them: They're from Soul Society!, One of the bodies is the former Captain of 5º Squad, named Seigen Suzunami, and the other body is from his sister!
    I'm telling this because this captain and his sister are in a bleach Game for Nintendo DS, and Seems they were created by kubo himself, and we have previous proof that some things in the games are canon(Nejibana).

*We don't know how much time Aizen is controlling HM, but seems to be for long time, as we seen in chapter 312, where Nell was under Aizen's orders, and this fact seems to be happen long time ago

*Maybe when Aizen become captain, he took Seigen's body and left it to Hueco Mundo to be analyzed, and maybe in this point Aizen found out how to be so powerful, using a captain body to study

*But I really do believe we will see powerful plot twists in the story, and with these Bodies...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 000's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Szayel Secret Room- Theories

Isn't Szayel extracted the info on Ishida from Cirucci? If not, then how he got it?

But still, interesting theory.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, hadn't really thought about this for long, but maybe Aizen has some replacements of his own in Soul Society.
    I can't think of anyone better then Espada's resident scinetist to make those. And keep the originals to himself.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Dondojack and Peshe's real bodies. In the flaskback where they are defeated, their faces are in shadow. Also no other hollow looks a silly as they do

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member D3M1URG3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think his Secret Room, and experiments are an extension of what Szayel was having the Exequias do -- gather fallen Arrancar, for god knows what.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Those surprised expressions mean something.

It's not like - Look Renji! Those are extensions of what Szayel was doing to fallen Arrancar!

And Dodon, and Peshe's real bodies are on them. I don't see what Szayel would gain from holding 2 of the Fraccion in his fancy secret vault.
    Last edited by Razh; March 06, 2008 at 06:27 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and besides, there's no reason to keep lower arrancar in that room, if we think that lowers arrancars won't be so useful, why keep data from lower beings? But soon we will see the truth, and look into my point of view: will be any logic in the current situation in HM to show these bodies as only simple arrancars, will be something like: with all these battlers and events, we find out that these bodies are just dordoni or cirucci or others arrancars? There's no place in the story to put these bodies as something not important...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner VeshWolfe's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nel's fraccion have their original bodies. They just "made" new masks to cover their faces and threw away their Arrancar Uniforms.

Anyway can anyone post this page? Either I missed it or the page was missing from the release i got.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

You could have tried on - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/16/

So basically, there's a woman and a short guy. At least I guess it's a guy. It could easilly be a woman too.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

What's in the Vault, or; Szayel's secret stash (speculation)

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    Well, I just posted something related to this in the predictions, then I believe would be more interesting to create a topic with this subject:

After the fight with SzayelApollo, Mayuri said every scientist has a secret, a precious secret where the scientist would keep it totally safe; Then Mayuri found out Szayelapollo "secrets" in a room, a isolated room explosion-proof, it seems; When Mayuri Opened the door, we've found out the secret: Two bodies hanging!

The question is: What's the true identity of these 2 bodies?

-Some things I thought about it:

*These bodies will play a major role in the plot, because if these bodies are just minor details, then what's the point to make some drama about it, and why not to show us their faces?

Quote Quote:
    *But I really do believe we will see powerful plot twists in the story, and with these Bodies...

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    You could have tried on - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/306/16/

So basically, there's a woman and a short guy. At least I guess it's a guy. It could easilly be a woman too.

I definitely agree with the above, and further, believe the silhouettes are enough to tell the whole story. I believe the two specimens hanging there in Szayel’s secret storage are none other than Shihouin Yoruichi and Urahara Kisuke.

The left figure is shown only so far as those beautifully long legs and the very 80’s style leg warmers, which from memory is one of Yoruichi’s trademark fashion statements – if any other long-legged women in Bleach are sporting similar legwear, I don’t recall seeing them.

Then we have the one on the right. This appears to be the outline of a man wearing hakama/pants and a slightly shorter haori/coat. This lends itself either to the Gotei 13 Captains or to Urahara himself. With the figure on the left essentially guessed at, and further, as Yoruichi is more strongly identified with Urahara than any other character in the Bleach universe, I believe this pair to be a reasonable identification.

This also fits with several facts.

- Renji and Ishida’s great surprise at seeing them hanging there. The hanging figures have to be well-known to them, so any old Captain or female figure will not do. Ishida went to Soul Society with Yoruichi and Renji was staying at Urahara Shoten while on earth; between them, there’s more than enough shocked recognition.

- Conversely, Mayuri’s LACK of surprise - or “knowing” surprise, as it were. His words suggest a definite recognition of the specimens there. As though, on seeing who hangs there, he already sees the implications and what Aizen intends with these.

- Hueco Mundo’s knowledge or interest concerning the two. Recalling the first fight with the Espada, Yammy was baffled as ever when the dynamic duo turned up to save the day. Ulquiorra, on the other hand, knew them by sight. (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/194/15/) It might actually be nothing; Aizen could have simply told Ulquiorra who to look out for – and it is not as though the Espada who later fought captains knew them for who they were, until introductions were made, as anything more than powerful enemies. Aizen clearly neglected to give his Espada the slide show who’s who of Soul Society. But since Szayel’s vault is in a sense a secret project, one does not assume for a second that the general populace of Las Noches knows of it; only the select few Aizen trusts with it could know, and Ulquirra may qualify here.

Well, the last is not so much fact as simple speculation. But Ulquiorra knowing the two straight away does still strike me as significant.

Now the big flaw with all of this is that we already know where Urahara and Yoruichi are, correct? Urahara was last seen sending our heroes on the daunting path to Hueco Mundo, a seeming age ago now; Yoruichi’s is an even longer absence, her last non-Gaiden appearance as I can reckon it (according to wikipedia) was some moment with Orihime within Urahara Shoten, after Urahara’s insistance that Inoue sit out the fights with the arrancar/Espada for fear of Aizen’s interest in her abilities. The timing just doesn’t seem to work, especially for Urahara. Send them off to Hueco Mundo and later turn up in Szayel’s closet?

How can we possibly reconcile this? Gigai may provide an answer.

Urahara is occupying a gigai on earth, one of those created in the last chapter of the Gaiden for himself, Tessai and the eight Vizard. Whether Yoruichi has one too? I do not recall that ever being addressed, but if the shinigami of the advance squad had theirs it is certainly possible.

Moving on, if one can create a gigai in a certain image, there seems no reason why one can’t create another gigai in the same image. So if the real Urahara and Yoruichi are accounted for, what we have in Las Noches may very well be gigai of the two. Why would Aizen have these? That, of course, is the fun part.

Or, throwing in the remote, VERY speculative possibility, what if it’s the real Urahara and Yoruichi in the vault? Are mod souls running round in Karakura town and elsewhere doing Aizen’s bidding?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starky-08's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the Urahara Yourichi thing, but I don't think it is, It could be someone Ishida knows and one Renji knows, for example Ishida would know that girl, but we dont know who it is any suggestions, and as for the one Renji knows, which would be the guy who is the ex 6th squad captain Ginrei Kuchiki, I'm sure Renji knows him since Ginrei was his teacher when he first became a soul reaper.

Click Image to Join
    I'm in need of members! and Mods!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starky-08 View Post
    I like the Urahara Yourichi thing, but I don't think it is, It could be someone Ishida knows and one Renji knows, for example Ishida would know that girl, but we dont know who it is any suggestions, and as for the one Renji knows, which would be the guy who is the ex 6th squad captain Ginrei Kuchiki, I'm sure Renji knows him since Ginrei was his teacher when he first became a soul reaper.
    Byakuya became head of the Kuchiki clan while Renji and Rukia were still in the academy. Presumably, this would mean that Ginrei would have died by that point. Although Renji may have somehow met Ginrei before his death, I doubt that they had any major interactions. Plus, Renji went to the 5th division, was transferred to the 11th division, and then went to the 6th.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Byakuya became head of the Kuchiki clan while Renji and Rukia were still in the academy. Presumably, this would mean that Ginrei would have died by that point. Although Renji may have somehow met Ginrei before his death, I doubt that they had any major interactions. Plus, Renji went to the 5th division, was transferred to the 11th division, and then went to the 6th.
    Oh yeah forgot Renji was in 2 divisions before the 6th, but it is still possible he met Ginrei somehow, unless he managed to meet Byakuya's father, who was behined Ginrei in that one picture, now of course we dont know for definate if that was him, but it seems logical.

Click Image to Join

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starky-08 View Post
    Oh yeah forgot Renji was in 2 divisions before the 6th, but it is still possible he met Ginrei somehow, unless he managed to meet Byakuya's father, who was behined Ginrei in that one picture, now of course we dont know for definate if that was him, but it seems logical.
    We know that Byakuya's father was dead by the time Byakuya married Hisana, because he sweared on the graves of his parents that he would not break the rules again, causing the drama over not saving Rukia.

While it is possible that Renji met Ginrei or Byakuya's father, I doubt that the mysterious hanging bodies belong to either of them. Renji could have simply just been surprised to see hanging bodies when Mayuri opened the door. They could have just been in a shocking state like having been tested upon or something.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Thats true, so then they must be someone Mayuri knows, because he was expecting to see them.

Click Image to Join

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast