Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best duo is:

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ukitake & Shunsui

11 31.43%
  • Yourichi & Urahara

14 40.00%
  • Aizen & Gin

3 8.57%
  • other, I'll post

7 20.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Better Duo ?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Better Duo ?

Well Yamamoto once told the Shunsui Kyōraku and Jūshirō Ukitake are captain with a level above all the others. and they are the only twin zanpakutō on the soul society.

Also Yourichi also state that he and Urahara are or were the most powerful duo on the soul society. They start to train together since childrens.

Then we have a 2 captains leve, once where cpt. and lt. Gin and Aizen.

Duo:
    1. Shunsui & Ukitake.
    2. Yourichi & Urahara.
    3. Gin & Aizen.
    4 Who Else?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member EvolutionIX's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Better Duo ?

Hmm...Ishida and Pesche? Renji and Dondochakka. But seriously...i think it would be Urahara and Yoruichi...they've must have trained together for ages!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Inchao's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ukitake & Kyouraku are the strongest because they are actually stated by the Sotaichou himself!!
    The strength of 10 divisions!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inchao View Post
    I think Ukitake & Kyouraku are the strongest because they are actually stated by the Sotaichou himself!!
    SOOOOO TRUE!!!
    I won't deny youruichi and urahara is strong but shunsui and uki is definitely stronger.
    When youruichi first saw uki, she was respectable towards him. I say in his prime he could take on any vasto lordes by himself if he wasn't affected by the sickness

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think his sickness just makes his endurance low so he can't fight for low. However, if he just whips ass from the start, then there's no problem ^^

Furthermore, he still has his partner, Shunsui, to wipe up the floor with the like of Vasto Lordes ^^

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I give my vote to Shun and Uki, there power is recognized by Yamma, which carries a lot of weight.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Yes, I give my vote to Shun and Uki, there power is recognized by Yamma, which carries a lot of weight.
    I agree. If Yama says it, it's probably true. Although they are not in SS anymore, Urahara and Yoruichi were in SS for a long while and would have been exhibiting their teamwork at their peak. (We know that Yoruichi was a little out of practice as she stated it during her encounters with Byakuya and Soifon; Urahara is/was also probably a little rusty too.) So, Yama likely had already taken Urahara & Yoruichi's team into consideration when he made his statement about Shun & Uki's team.

Aizen & Gin have not really been seen in action; so, I won't consider them yet.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShinobiWrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Shunsui and Ukitake have come far and probably have so much ability behind all that Elite conjuction they call The ShunTake force!

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    North Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

if we are talking about which duo works together the best in battle then probably Yourichi & Urahara

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just saw the spoilers and the way shunsui and ukitake are standing on top of all the other captains just make them that much cooler. I say we are going to see them going full force and ANNIHILATING anyone that gets in the way.
    God this chapter is going to be so good.
    Aizen is going to pee in his pants.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukitake and Shunsui are best duo in my opinion. IIRC, their abilities compliment each other. They are definitely one of the most powerful captains in SS, if not THE most powerful caprtains.

Please try to elaborate why you think a duo is better than other. Otherwise, the post will be deleted.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; May 03, 2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin and Aizen obviusly are the better Duo.
    Aizen is at Yama's level by himself and has KS.
    Gin is not weak and has a Bankai great for sneak attacks.
    Although, if he are talking about combo's and synergy, Ukitate and Kyoraru are best: Yama said their abilities complement each other and they are both extremely strong and experienced.
    In full fledged combat, Gin and Aizen obviusly take it though, Aizen being there just guarantees a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    Gin and Aizen obviusly are the better Duo.
    Aizen is at Yama's level by himself and has KS.
    Gin is not weak and has a Bankai great for sneak attacks.
    Although, if he are talking about combo's and synergy, Ukitate and Kyoraru are best: Yama said their abilities complement each other and they are both extremely strong and experienced.
    In full fledged combat, Gin and Aizen obviusly take it though, Aizen being there just guarantees a win.
    I think the duo with more cohesion will win. I agree Aizen and Gin are extremely powerful. But the way they converse with each other, for example how Aizen told Gin he didn't interfere, looked awkward. Off course we don't know that for certain, but I think the team of Aizen and Gin may lack teamwork. Shunsui and Ukitake can exploit it as a weakness.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Teamwork wise I guess kyoraku and ukitake are by far the best duo. They have a long standing friendship and it seems their abilities work rather well together -they were complementary as yamamoto said-. It really must be quite something if they were able to stand up to yamamoto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I think the duo with more cohesion will win. I agree Aizen and Gin are extremely powerful. But the way they converse with each other, for example how Aizen told Gin he didn't interfere, looked awkward. Off course we don't know that for certain, but I think the team of Aizen and Gin may lack teamwork. Shunsui and Ukitake can exploit it as a weakness.
    Aizen can probably defeat both Kyoraru and Ukitake by himself, and with Gin's help, then it is even more easy IMO.
    Aizen has stupidly high raw power, acess to barrier, is faster than Shunsui and can completely hipnotyse them, while gin can sit back 1 km away and snipe them with his bankai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast