Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: What if Madara's Moon's Eye Plan Suceeded?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb What if Madara's Moon's Eye Plan Suceeded?

A thought came to me just then. What if Madara's plan were to suceed and the Juubi were to be revived. That would mean that the entire world would end up under this ultimate genjutsu.

Now obviously it is highly unlikely that 'the bad guys' win, so stay with me. What if Naruto, with his unique chakra and unique RS mode and all somehow either was not effected by the genjutsu or alternatively it gave him the ability to break out of it eventually.

I think this would create a very interesting twist, where Naruto would have to defeat Madara/Juubi/whoever while navigating a world of nothing but enemies. Including those that he considers friends.

Just think about it, this could open up a whole myriad of possibilities and fights that can never happen otherwise. Naruto-Lee? Tsunade? Even Kakashi. I think this would be a great twist at the end. Not only that but Kishi could troll the hell out of us by ending the madara's victory chapter as though the world got owned and this manga has a sad ending which would be hilarious

What do you'all think?

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member NinjaPenguinator's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What i Madara's Moon's Eye Plan Suceeded?

It would give him the chance to fight all of konoha I guess >.> (ya he can own them all anyways but still)

We'll have to wait and find out

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad ending i think it that there will too much of a fuss going around the Sasuke-Naruto fight which in the end i think that both of them will survive and fight Madara to end his plans .....and then all 3 of them die in a super blast....

We shall wait and see..

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto would fight it with the help of sasuke and everyone else.

Naruto's love and preaching will conquer all even that immense amount of hatred which is the jyubi

I bet Kyubi inside Naruto also hates the Jyubi since kyubi basically hates all existence and fight naruto for the title "Strongest tail beast".

Saying "I, the kyubi, carry the will of fire and thus the next generation always surpass the last,... boom here boom there... " We see the last of the Jyubi and Tobi defeated with his ultimate plan with it
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In my take of things if Madara manages to revive the imperfect Jyuubi and becomes his host the joke will be on him. Descendants of the Younger brother make the best Jinchuuriki while Uchiha focused on hatred are probably the worst.

What happens in any show when ever some evil guy tries to summon something more evil than he is and tries to control it?

He gets pwned and becomes its puppet Madara with his evil heart will probably be overwhelmed by the darkness in the Jyuubi as that is what Bijuu feed off of. The Rikudou sage was able to become its host and control it because of his nature as a Monk of peace.

In any case its my theory that Naruto will absorb the Jyuubi or at least the other bijuu into himself becoming the host and will find a way to neutralize the Jyuubi's hatred with love or something along those lines...

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What if Madara's Moon's Eye Plan Suceeded?

I think such an approach of the story would create many situations and plot developments similar to The Matrix, and that would be unoriginal

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I think such an approach of the story would create many situations and plot developments similar to The Matrix, and that would be unoriginal
    Well Kishi already taken DBZ, why not matrix

it isn't that bad, It gives more thrills to me than eye spammer vs super naruto
    CLEANED

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my toughts is that the eye of the moon plan will have to get activated in a different method now cuz extracting the ninetailes wont work will it?

And even if Naruto cant figure out how to touch Madara he has no chance to touch him ether anymore is my guess, hehe. So Madara is screws if you ask me.

And right before the plan is carried out its Naruto+Sauske vs Madara in the end, after Sauske has crushed Kabuto ;O

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shisu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Izznoogood View Post
    Well, my toughts is that the eye of the moon plan will have to get activated in a different method now cuz extracting the ninetailes wont work will it?

And even if Naruto cant figure out how to touch Madara he has no chance to touch him ether anymore is my guess, hehe. So Madara is screws if you ask me.

And right before the plan is carried out its Naruto+Sauske vs Madara in the end, after Sauske has crushed Kabuto ;O
    Didn't you read the flashback concerning Naruto's birth? There's a way to touch him. And because Kishi showed us that there is a way, Naruto will do so as well.

Hehe, I think of it that way, if Madara succeeds, Kishi will pull out a Code Geass and ends Naruto with a wtf.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member donkeyhigh's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Bee can't be controlled by any gen- or dou-jutsu. There are probably more like him. Either people with other monsters or animals sealed inside of them. Not tailed beasts, but normal beasts. Or something else completely that helps them through gen-jutsu.

And yes, it would be interesting to say the least.
    Good idea/thread. I originally came here to kinda bash it, then read the post which was better than the topic
    Wait! Stop the fight! I got sand in my eyes..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you cant have the kyubi battle the juubi because the kyubi is a part of the juubi.
    if he does succeed then, most likely naruto will somehow over power it and destroy the moon and the juubi (along with all the evil lol) and thus become the greatest hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rosebunse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is anime dudes. We know what happens in anime 90% of the time: the villian wins, then looses to the hero. It's all in the manual.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    This is anime dudes. We know what happens in anime 90% of the time: the villian wins, then looses to the hero. It's all in the manual.
    Well, actually, that's exactly what I proposed. Except everyone usually assumes that Madara won't take over the world before Naruto gets 'im. While I proposed that Madara 'wins' first, almost utterly.

What I meant is it would give the chance for Kishi to troll the hell out of the fans to make it seem like Madara has won. (Showing a Naruto/Leaf Village/Etc under the genjutsu's control.) Its what I might do as an author to create a week of unexpected "Wtf" from the people reading. Then next week, or perhaps in two weeks just to make people go wtf for a bit longer, just continue with Naruto breaking out and systematically beating this thing. Which, interestingly, could involve some naruto v naruto's friends fights which could not happen otherwise.

And for once, naruto wouldn't be able to use his fabled passion to talk them out of the fight since they would be under a genjutsu. And he would be constrained by not being able to kill them all, since they'd be his friends, so that would make the fights more viable from a 'naruto's now like a god, why isnt he just wtfpwning them' point of view.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Of course that said, its also never good to underestimate an author. Stories have ended on a 'depressing' note before. It depends on the author. I doubt Kishi would do that with with Naruto. But hey, perhaps he will allude to something like the ignorant bliss of forced peace of something by ending it by the world in peace, under a genjutsu. You just never know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think his plan will be succeded but to the point that we get to see Juubi but then something will go wrong, like his eye want be able to control it . Or he becomes its host but Juubi overpowers his will. Something like that Cuz Minato was afraid that Tobi will do it. But Naruto is too young and unexperienced to win vs Tobi.

New Reply