Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto AMV Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kunai-knight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto AMV Thread

I've had a quick look around and i havnt seen any AMV threads about so i thought i'd creat one! kinda weird how its seems kinda taboo.

I've been planning to make this AMV for a while and now that i've finally got some free time i've finally done it. Its based on one of my favourite linkin park songs "faint". So here's link: http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...V-feintmpg.flv

hope u all enjoy it! (might take a while to load though) so crank up those speakers and feel free to leave some feed back on it and even add your own if u have it uploaded somewhere. Also you i'm interested in hearing opinions on the best Naruto AMV out so...post away!
    Last edited by kunai-knight; December 30, 2010 at 09:02 PM.

Itachi's Hat Maker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted kadoman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto AMV (animated music video) Thread. Post/discuss/request/rate related AMVs

moved to Naruto Theatre

Wow! I love it! It must have taken you a long time. The editing is sharp. Great song by the way. Why do say it seems kinda taboo? Just curious.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zero_absoluto's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto - Must be Dreaming (Second music video)!!!!

Hi'ya!!!
    Well this is my second music video.
    It took me a really long time. I like this one better than my las one heheh.
    The artist is Frou - frou
    the song is : Must Be Dreaming .
    I had a lot of fun doing this video since I knew a little more than last time and I could play a little more with the effects.
    Hope you like it!!
    Comments and constructive critics are really apreciated!! ^O^

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79374349143616

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ8I9NHHFXs

PS:
    if you feel like downloading it to your PC and watching it in good quality you can do it here:
    http://www.naruto-evolution.com/AMV_Naruto.zip

Scientist of Anthropology 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Predator's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto AMV (animated music video) Thread. Post/discuss/request/rate related

Merged two topics about the same thing.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto AMV (animated music video) Thread. Post/discuss/request/rate related AMVs

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked it!!

It took me about a week to do lol cuz for like the first 3 days i was using the wrong program to make it. And then i kept getting new ideas, changing scenes, making everythin relevant etc. Its hard work!

But i was considering it to be a little taboo because, lets face it AMV are pretty popular so figured there'd already be a thread about it. Made me wonder if mangahelpers had some rule against it lol

So do you have a favourite Naruto AMV? i'm interested in finding the best of the best so to speak lol

@zero_absoluto

i'm gonna check it out now. Knowin my net connection its probably gonna take forever though!
    I'm curious though. I just uploaded mine to google video. I'm wondering how long they took in reveiwing your AMV?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Found this elsewhere, but it's just SO funny I have to post it here: Real Ninjas - check out the spoof of Gai 'I'm not wearing any underwear today'. Laughed my ass off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7svw0m-w&mode=related&search=Real%20Ninjas

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@zero_absoluto
    whats with the links? only the direct download seems to work....

@kadoman
    See what i mean about it being taboo? No one ever posts here...its like a dead zone or somethin lol...i'll check out that link asap

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ...dArK SaSuKe...
    @kadoman
    See what i mean about it being taboo? No one ever posts here...its like a dead zone or somethin lol...i'll check out that link asap
    Yeah...I see what you mean now! For traffic purposes - I would have been better off leaving your thread in the Toshokan!

I think perhaps not too many people are even aware of Naruto Theatre - or because it concens the anime, people don't bother to look here (because this site is manga-centric after all).

And the other thing I've found on other sites, is that AMVs are a bit of a...how shall I put it...a specialty hobby type of thing - you know, it's got its fans but the vast majority of Naruto fans aren't really into it? I'm not. I just came across this one by chance and it was damn funny!! Otherwise I'd never go searching for them myself. I'm sure I'm missing out on some great talent too.

Mangahelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Great amv. I liked the scenes and editing. Out of 5 I would give it about 4-4.5, since I'm not the type that gives 5 stars, really.
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ibra87

lol you talking about my vid? or one of the others?

hmm not like anyone seems to check in here but just to let you guys know i've completed another one i'll post the link as soon as i get it uploaded (which is gonna take forever cuz my internet is rediculously slow *64kb down * ) a

Perhaps someone could give me an idea of a good place to upload it? preferably a place with resumable uploads if the upload freezes up (which is happenin alot)

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

yep, ur video ^^ unfortunately, I don't know any place you can upload it to with resumable uploads.. dunno if such thing exists but Youtube is a good place though, even though you will get lots of stupid people commenting on ur video.
    Tiger, Tiger.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Not the good commenter here, so I will just say that it's better than the previous. At least, I liked it more.
    Tiger, Tiger.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright!!! Been kinda bored lately so i thought i'd hit it off with yet ANOTHER Naruto AMV
    This one is totally sweet and i tried some new effects to this one, which in my opinion made it turn out a little cooler than the rest.

Uploaded it to youtube again. You can get the link here

Btw its another naruto/linkin park production. This time done to the song "hit the floor"

Leave some feedback here or on youtube. Every last opinion counts!

Btw i thinks i'm gettin better at makin these. This one only took like 1 day to make
    [br]Posted on: August 15, 2006, 07:40:29 PM_________________________________________________Umm 1 quick update. I've done another Naruto AMV!! yay!!. Will post up the youtube link in a while. This time its a Naruto/System of a Down production so you can look forward to that! And its a pleasant change! So keep your apetite wet - the link is coming soon to a forum near you! [br]Posted on: August 26, 2006, 01:30:40 PM_________________________________________________Well as my siggy says - this is one for all you Kimimaro and Haku/Zabuzza fans. Hope you like it - this was an emotional amv to make

This one was done using the song "Chop Suey" from System of a Down.

You can find the youtube link here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf94D1kXKSs

cheers.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

nice dark sasuke. I enjoyed the videos.. i might make one.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm update - just finished making a video for fall out boys song 'dance dance' lol. so far i think its interesting but i'm not too happy with it. so i'm considering it changin soome scenes it in a while. But thats mostly done so i'll upload it to youtube soon and post the link later.

Any requests though? I'm actually looking for some good songs now that i've pretty much used up my selection

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast