Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto AMV Thread

Itachi's Hat Maker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted kadoman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto AMV (animated music video) Thread. Post/discuss/request/rate related

Make sure you post that link hey. I'm looking forward to it! I like how your AMVs seem to have themes to them. Very enjoyable!

P.S - you know that one with Hit the Foor? Who sings that?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mageofdeath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto AMV (animated music video) Thread. Post/discuss/request/rate related AMVs

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=64550

an AMV featuring Lee from Naruto, at its height was in the top 10% of the org, and also inspired me to stop making amv's enjoy guys...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kunai-knight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto AMV (animated music video) Thread. Post/discuss/request/rate related AMVs

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoman
    Make sure you post that link hey. I'm looking forward to it! I like how your AMVs seem to have themes to them. Very enjoyable!

P.S - you know that one with Hit the Foor? Who sings that?
    I'm glad some appreciates the work i put into my AMV's

Hit the Floor is sang by linkin park. You dont listen to them do you? I'm actually looking for some more songs from them. Their songs make great AMV's you see [br]Posted on: September 25, 2006, 09:11:59 PM_________________________________________________@mageofdeath

read your video information on adobe premiere and i quite agree! it is hell to work with! its the only thing i use to make my vids so i go through most of the difficulties u mentioned everytime!

but ermmm dont wanna sound like a total idiot here but umm how do you get to view the video? or download it? confuzzled i dont see a link anywhere but i bet i'm just bein my old blind self

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you gotta be a member to dl it, but don't worry, I'll youtube it tonite...
    *edit*
    alright it should show up on my profile now, if it doesn't let me know and I'll link to it directly...
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=magimashinu

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ahhh that video was pretty cool. You did all that in adobe premiere??? I'm very impressed

Makes my video look amateur now.....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, but I spent a crap load of time making it in premiere, you can make much better stuff utilizing after effects and photoshop, but its also even more time consuming...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking of gettin After effects and see if i can utilize it in makin a better vid....

SO went ahead and uploaded that video. I still personally think its crap ~ admittedly kind of lazily/hurredly done BUT i uploaded it anyway.

Check it out on youtube here!

For some odd reason the quality is extremly low - which is odd seein as i used the exact same format as the last vids

i'll try to upload a higher quality later

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member body flicker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so...this is an amv i made recently it is my first bleach one i call it "Bleach Chair"

the song is done by jay-z from his newest album kingdom come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDt1M0N4R8

i know most amv's are done using rock music but i know nothing about it lol
    so i hope you enjoy and i would love to have you guys opinon (^_^)

Sig & Avatar made by DannyG

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conan's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

nice thread dark sasuke, personally I love amv's when I am bored I go surfing youtube for some good amv's, thought I'd show you one of my favourites,
    the song from the backgroung is from the video game metal gear solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOpCMfzh0k

hope you guys like it.
    "Fighting was the only thing I was good at,but at least I always fought for what I believed in",Solid Snake and Gray Fox.
    watch some of the worlds best martial artists show their abilities in this thread http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5582

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by body flicker
    so...this is an amv i made recently it is my first bleach one i call it "Bleach Chair"

the song is done by jay-z from his newest album kingdom come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDt1M0N4R8

i know most amv's are done using rock music but i know nothing about it lol
    so i hope you enjoy and i would love to have you guys opinon (^_^)
    I don't know much about bleach, but that was a pretty good vid! I especially liked the first part of it, that seemed a bit more well-timed to me than the second half but overall it was good. What i'm confused about is how did you get the quality to be so clear? What compression technique did you use? Especially for a youtube vid i'm impressed at the quality

Btw yes most vids are done to rock music....and i was once in that same frame of thought knowing nothing about it lol. A good place to start is with Linkin Park they pretty much have crossbred the hip hop and rock, and they make great songs for amv's However make your music to suit the video mood don't be bothered about all that. If you relate better to rap then i say keep with it

Quote Originally Posted by conan
    nice thread dark sasuke, personally I love amv's when I am bored I go surfing youtube for some good amv's, thought I'd show you one of my favourites,
    the song from the backgroung is from the video game metal gear solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOpCMfzh0k

hope you guys like it.
    Cheers

I liked the video it reminds me of another one that i saw on youtube, which i personally like, kudos to the person who came up with the idea and also the video, it was well done imho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5s3PxkH8JI

don't really know why i like it soo much lol but i just love the way its presented....might do one like this soon so stay tuned

Speaking of which no one here has decided to enter NarutoFan's AMV competition?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conan's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

glad you liked it dark sasuke, but any way its special to me since it has the music of my forever favourite video game, and my favourite anime ever, and its really well made, I mean the part where orochimaru speaks about sasuke is just so good with the music in the back.
    I wouldnt enter any amv competition becuase as much as I like them I dont have even the basic skills, so thats that, until I hopefully do dont expect anything but notes to other other peoples work, I am more of critic than a video editor I guess.
    "Fighting was the only thing I was good at,but at least I always fought for what I believed in",Solid Snake and Gray Fox.
    watch some of the worlds best martial artists show their abilities in this thread http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5582

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks... idont know much about the vid quality i just upload and hop people like it "lol"

but here is a amv that i enjoy wathching it alittle of bleach naruto and tenjou tenge(one of the best fighting manga/anime )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYOEE3-Tq_c&NR

you should check out the rest of his gallery its worth the watch hes probably one of the best on youtube

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea finally got a chance to upload this one!!

As you'll see this was the one i created for the Naruto Fan AMV competition. Its kind of rushed though. Didnt have much time to finish it properly cuz I only found out about the contest a bit before the closing date. But considerin the time limit i had (3 days tops) I think i did pretty well.

Its a bit different than vids i've done before. Done using some RAP this time

Song: Let's Go!

Artist Trick daddy feat. Lil john and Twister

link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qNqHN_e_6W8

Let me know what you guys think [br]Posted on: January 14, 2007, 07:58:54 PM_________________________________________________@body flicker

i checked out your link and dam! yur right. The guy is good! i like his style in that video though. Its a bit different than the ones i'm accustomed to. Good find by the way. Keep it up!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

great AMV ^^ wish i could get mine to come out like that ''

where do yo get your earlier naruto episodes from ??

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey glad you liked it!!

Episodes are available for download from a variety of sources such as kazaa, limewire or narutomania.com. Currently i use narutomania to get my episodes....wish their was somewhere that stored them under a diff compression though cuz these .avi are taking up too much of my hard drive!!!

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast