Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Luffy vs. Zoro! Who would win?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Superman's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Luffy vs. Zoro! Who would win?

WELCOME EVERYONE LETS START THE SHOW!!!!!!

I think Luffy would win in a fight against Zoro!

It`s possible that they have the same strength when Luffy don`t activate one of the gears but i doubt even that.
    Zoro has his swords but there is no use to them if Luffy is in gear 2.
    Zoro cut up Kaku with his Soru speed but Luffy is a whole different caliber.
    If Luffy is mad than he kicks Zoro ass like no one did before. That's why I think Luffy would win.

Discuss on a friendly way and have fun.
    Last edited by Imitorar; March 10, 2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Two topics posted in one thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DRAGON-PEIN-SAMA's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Luffy vs. Zoro! Who is stronger?", and/or "What do you like and/or dislike in the One Piece world".

hmmm, i say luffy is stronger than zoro in everything like power, stamina and speed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member marte1980's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Luffy vs. Zoro! Who is stronger?", and/or "What do you like and/or dislike in the One Piece world".

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON-PEIN-SAMA View Post
    hmmm, i say luffy is stronger than zoro in everything like power, stamina and speed.
    Exactly.
    SPQR
    ------------------------------
    O Freunde, nicht diese Töne!
    Sondern laßt uns angenehmere
    anstimmen und freudenvollere.
    Freude! Freude!
    You highest men whom my eyes have seen, this is my doubt about you and my secret laughter: I guess that you would call my overman—devil!
    What is great is so alien to your souls that the overman would be terrifying to you in his goodness ...

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

he might be considering only your few facts, but zoro has got one huge advantage!
    three to be more precise. luffy can do as many gomu-gomu-no attacks as he wants but that won't help if his arms and legs fall off because zoro slices him. well at least luffy could fight do flamingo then and chopper would have quite something to do afterwards

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    he might be considering only your few facts, but zoro has got one huge advantage!
    three to be more precise. luffy can do as many gomu-gomu-no attacks as he wants but that won't help if his arms and legs fall off because zoro slices him. well at least luffy could fight do flamingo then and chopper would have quite something to do afterwards :p
    That's like saying that Luffy couldn't have fought against Lucci because Lucci could use Rankyaku.
    SPQR
    Freude! Freude!
    You highest men whom my eyes have seen, this is my doubt about you and my secret laughter: I guess that you would call my overman—devil!
    What is great is so alien to your souls that the overman would be terrifying to you in his goodness ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Absolutio's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

is this like 2 threads in one? And I'm pretty sure there were already both of those two threads somewhere around here...

Luffy: Sanji, prepare the lunch-box!
    Sanji: Lunch-box?
    Luffy: Yes. A pirate's lunch-box!
    *Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.
    -One Piece Side-Stories Covers Coloring Project! OP Colorist? Check it out now!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: "Luffy vs. Zoro! Who is stronger?", and/or "What do you like and/or dislike in the One Piece world".

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutio View Post
    is this like 2 threads in one? And I'm pretty sure there were already both of those two threads somewhere around here...
    Yes this is 2 in one i couldn`t find those threads so i started it by myself,
    but anyway i don`t think it is important to know then we start new.
    I think these are some pretty interesting things to discuss about and i would like to hear your opinion and everyone elses too thanks.

Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marte1980 View Post
    That's like saying that Luffy couldn't have fought against Lucci because Lucci could use Rankyaku.
    imho it's not. rankakyu is not a sword attack even if it has a shotgun effect or sth. to that effect it wasn't poerfull enough to pierce through luffy.
    slashing and slicing (with the right amount of a fist of love although I should rename it swor of love) would do the trick. so please stop comparing and get out real arguments, cause I know there are some

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.. You first question is pretty obvious. Luffy IS the captain, the guy who's worth more than 2 times than Zoro and the guy who defeats the main bad-guys. Although Zoro is no pushover, to say the least, I think it's pretty obvious that Luffy is stronger.
    And about your 2nd question, if you make a seperate thread for it then I'll answer it there. Will be more reasonable and organized discussing two topics in two different threads, and I'm sure that the mods here will agree with me.

*Pirate's lunch-box is for increasing one's power, so there will be no vegetables.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: "Luffy vs. Zoro! Who is stronger?"

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutio View Post
    And about your 2nd question, if you make a seperate thread for it then I'll answer it there. Will be more reasonable and organized discussing two topics in two different threads, and I'm sure that the mods here will agree with me.
    Youre right i think the same way but i already called it like that and i dunno how to change it.
    I tried it but i don`t know how it goes i don`t have much experience in making threads.
    I already asked Luckas because i forgot something in the start and i don`t wanna ask him again because of this one thread.
    I just keep figureing it out it can`t be that hard.
    Last edited by Superman; March 08, 2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

only a mod can edit a thread title.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

imho it's not. rankakyu is not a sword attack even if it has a shotgun effect or sth. to that effect it wasn't poerfull enough to pierce through luffy.
    slashing and slicing (with the right amount of a fist of love although I should rename it swor of love) would do the trick. so please stop comparing and get out real arguments, cause I know there are some
    Maybe you forgot that even Kaku said he used Yontou(4 swords), because he could use his legs to launch Rankyaku.
    SPQR
    Freude! Freude!

Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

dunno what you mean by that, afaik kaku never fought luffy.
    basically I wanted someone to say sth. like this:
    zorz may be strong and his swords give him an advantage against gomu BUT considering all the fighting repertoire luffy may never get hit by zoros swords as he is obviously faster (gear2!). as I hinted don't compare zoro to rankakyu. these are two different animas, as zoro will probably never use WG fighting styles.
    other than that I agree with Razh that this discussion is pointless

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

dunno what you mean by that, afaik kaku never fought luffy.
    Ok, it's clearly useless to discuss with you!
    SPQR
    Freude! Freude!

Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

either that or your sentences are too short to make sence for me, so would be please tell me what you mean by "even kaku used 4 swords because he could use his legs to launch rankakyu" and how that affects a luffy vs. zoro fight?

New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast