Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Interviews with Kubo Tite

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [HOT] Interviews with Kubo Tite

I can't imagine an arc that lasts nine years, there're probably more arcs after the long one unless Kubo specifically said there were two arcs left and two arcs only. It's nice to know Chapter 478 is the climax of the current arc, I'm looking forward to it and all the revelations it will bring. Another interesting part is that Tsukishima was created many years ago, which supports the idea somebody has been under the influence of BOE for a long time. *fingers crossed*

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I can't imagine an arc that lasts nine years, there're probably more arcs after the long one unless Kubo specifically said there were two arcs left and two arcs only. It's nice to know Chapter 478 is the climax of the current arc, I'm looking forward to it and all the revelations it will bring. Another interesting part is that Tsukishima was created many years ago, which supports the idea somebody has been under the influence of BOE for a long time. *fingers crossed*
    Arrancar Arc lasted 4 years, 9 is no problem XD It may be oficially only one big arc, but still will be somehow divided, like Arrancar was Human World, Hueco Mundo, Fake Karakura and Deicide.

I think what he means by saying that Tsuki was created long time ago was that he thought about his design a long time ago... not that he knew what he'll be and where he'll use him.
    And of course, there's Unohana's former Lieutenant who looks like his copy, lol

ex oriente lux

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

About the Jump Festa stuff:

Deathberry has it all :3 and BA like normal ofc :3

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.sjalpha.com/node/226

Shounen Jump Alpha is doing an interview with Kubo too, full interview is available only to SJ Alpha members though. Here, at least a sneak peek.

ex oriente lux

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interviews with Kubo Tite

Here is the second part of the sneak-peak, I hate living in europe...

Q: After the massive Arrancar arc finished, can you tell us what you were trying to do with the Lost Agent arc that started in volume 49?

Tite Kubo: In the story arc, I was trying to reboot and recreate what I have done in Bleach up until now. In Bleach chapter one, Ichigo gained the power of a Soul Reaper. But now that he has lost his power, Ichigo must get it back. It’s like starting all over. The Lost Agent arc is important because it leads into future chapters. (Note: The next story arc, The Final Chapter: Thousand Years Blood War arc began in this issue!)
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7