Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which of the following is overall the strongest?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurosaki Ichigo

    54 27.69%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

    32 16.41%
  • Ishida Ryuuken

    3 1.54%
  • Ichimaru Gin

    3 1.54%
  • Tousen Kaname

    1 0.51%
  • Hirako Shinji

    3 1.54%
  • Aikawa Love

    0 0%
  • Outoribashi Rose

    0 0%
  • Muguruma Kensei

    0 0%
  • Kyouraku Shunsui

    12 6.15%
  • Ukitake Jushirou

    3 1.54%
  • Unohana Retsu

    16 8.21%
  • Urahara Kisuke

    31 15.90%
  • Shihouin Yoruichi

    2 1.03%
  • Coyote Starrk

    4 2.05%
  • Baraggan Luisenbarn

    3 1.54%
  • Yammy Riyalgo

    0 0%
  • Ulquiorra Cifer

    1 0.51%
  • Kuchiki Byakuya

    4 2.05%
  • Zaraki Kenpachi

    7 3.59%
  • Ushoda Hachigen

    0 0%
  • Tsukibashi Tessai

    0 0%
  • Other

    16 8.21%
New Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 584

Thread: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

  1. #421
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Remodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    I don't count Godzen....

    1. Yamamoto
    2. Aizen- because he is the villain

    it gets kind of tricky from here because of different variables of the plot like Shinji not using bankai mainly for plot progression, Kisuke not using bankai for whatever reason along with Shunsui and Ukitaki and Yuroichi, Isshin not showing his zan except for one overly done technique.... so I will just go with what I have seen.

    3. Unohana- she is the second oldest and has a good reputaion

    4. Gin- because he damn near took out Godzen but failed because of evil villain factor....damn fan boi's

    5. Kisuke- because I know he has WAY more up his sleeve than what was shown

    6. Isshin- He brought Aizen to his limit

    7. Shunsui and Ukitaki- I believe they are equal in strength and no one knows any of Ukitaki's abilities...

    8. Yuroichi- she caved Godzen's chest in

    9. Shinji- he has a badass zan

    I need to stop because this is ridiculous, alot of the people's names I said are hard to determine actual strength becuse nothing has reaaly been shown. Kubo is ridiculous with the whole Hax Godzen thing and the #1 strongest is Ichigo because he is the main character and alot of people's powers and strengths have been down graded because of plot requirements.... I mean honestly and logically Kira should have one of the strongest zans but is basically useless because of reiatsu, Shinji should have one of the strongest zans but was made to look useless and weak because of Hax characters and Kubo needing a bailout because he realized Aizen had no chance of surviving..............

    4.


    Other factors are unrevealed characters like zero squad and royal guard. Another character that should honestly be stronger but is not is hanataro because of reiatsu. Also since he vizards were taken by Hax requirements before anything was really shown it is hard to place who is stronger than who with logic.


    Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    I didn't put Yoruichi, Shinji, Gin, and Barragan on the list because I wasn't sure where to place them.

    - Yoruichi is plently strong just using shunko, but I don't think that's enough to accurately judge her level. At least we know she can dominate Soi Fon. Shinji didn't really show much. I'm not sure how much the mask increases his power, or what his level is without it. Gin's bankai is strong, but I'm not sure how strong. Whether the characters in tier 2 can avoid it or not could be the difference between him being in Tier 2, 3 or 4. Also his regular combat skills are pretty much unknown.

    - Kenpachi is below Hitsugaya because of his fighting style and his lack of mid and far range attacks. He holds back too much and he only has his skill with his sword. Hitsu is more versatile. He's a genius, that can fight at any range and has several different powerful attacks.

    - IMO Histu is not the same level as Harribel. The only reason he could beat her is because the match-up was favorable. Harribel's attack speed, and power are far above Hitsu. If Hitsu fought someone close to Harribel level that wasn't a favorable match-up (Ulquiorra R1) he was would probably lose.


    EDIT: I updated the list and added Tousen, Barragan and Yoruichi:



    Tier 1
    Aizen (Hogyoku),

    Tier 2
    Aizen (Pre-Hogyoku), Yamamoto,

    Tier 3
    Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi, Shunsui, Ukitake, Tousen

    Tier 4
    Starrk, Barragan

    Tier 5
    Soi Fon, Byakuya, Harribel

    Tier 6
    Ulquiorra (R1),

    Tier 7
    Hitsugaya,

    Tier 8
    Komumura, Kenpachi,

    Tier 9
    Noitora,

    Tier 10
    Grimmjaw,


    Yoruichi is in Tier 3 because her extreme speed and shunko. Also she hasn't had to use shikai or bankai. I think it's safe to assume that Tousen's shinigami skills are below Byakuya's and Hitsugaya, but his haxx bankai and mask more than make up for that. IMO the boost Tousen got from his mask bumps him up a couple levels. Tousen was weaker than Komumura before using the mask, afterwards he could he easily toss him around. Assuming the speed and power boost he gets from the mask are proportional I think he could match those in tier 3. He also has high speed regeneration, a haxx bankai and his ressurection.

    Barragan and Starrk IMO are on the same level. I think they both can beat anyone in Tier 3 if they're using only shikai.
    I would have to disagree with the whole Komamaru and kenpachi equal strength thing........ do you seriously believe that???? I don't see Komamaru using an eyepath that drastically decreases his reiatsu and still fighting the arguably strongest espada... I kno Ulq fan's will kill me but guess what I am a Ulq fan too and Yammi is definitely one of the strongest. But back to my point, you should rearange the list to put Kenpachi with Byakuya, which if i am not mistaken they are both fighting Yammi, or bring Byakuya down to Kenpachi and....according to you the strong ass Komamaru who could hold his own against an increasingly stronger Yammi hehehehelololoolololol....smh ludacris is what it is.
    Last edited by Remodie; August 17, 2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Live Life, Love Life

  2. #422
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Serbia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Remodie View Post
    I would have to disagree with the whole Komamaru and kenpachi equal strength thing........ do you seriously believe that???? I don't see Komamaru using an eyepath that drastically decreases his reiatsu and still fighting the arguably strongest espada... I kno Ulq fan's will kill me but guess what I am a Ulq fan too and Yammi is definitely one of the strongest. But back to my point, you should rearange the list to put Kenpachi with Byakuya, which if i am not mistaken they are both fighting Yammi, or bring Byakuya down to Kenpachi and....according to you the strong ass Komamaru who could hold his own against an increasingly stronger Yammi hehehehelololoolololol....smh ludacris is what it is.
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but I hope you don't mind me answering.

    -Komamura probably isn't physically stronger than Kenpachi, but Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai nor shikai, so Komamura can arguably bridge the gap in pure strength with that.

    -Yammi is not definitely one of the strongest, at least according to what he has shown so far. He's 0 espada because he has the largest reiatsu but it was pretty obvious that his battle capabilities are very low when compared to some of the stronger characters.
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

  3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #423
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    1. Yamamoto- No one has or had the power to defeat this guy from what was told and shown. Only possibility is this new Aizen and Ichigo of course at mangas end.

    2. Aizen- No explanation needed but I'm going to say one anyway. Aizen fought the whole gotei and forces and Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi. He was still successful after this event. Then later on got betrayed by the only one he considered in aything really, I'm not surprised if he is actually stronger then Yama.

    3. Unohana- No feats to show forth, but I truly believe she's stronger then anyone else not including the above two.

    4. Isshin/Shunsui/Ukitake- More will be shown on Isshin later right now this is just hype. Shunsui showed why he is where he is, he defeated the primera with a shikai, that's based on children games. Ukitake hasn't shown us anything yet but much like Unohana and Isshin he should be powerful. I would go as far as to say that if not for his illness he's stronger then Shunsui.

    5. Shinji- To me he is the only vizard besides Hacchi that has proven themselves. He is the leader of the vizards afterall. I think with mask he can even be ranked with the above three.

    6. Urahara/Yoruichi- I don't know what the big deal is with these two, but plot seems to say there around the same level.

    7. Tousen- This is Tousen with all his Hollow powers and stuff. Even though he wasn't impressive either, and I think most captains could have defeated him there it was just for plot reasons to lose to Komamura and Hisagi.

    8. Byakuya/Gin- I'm just biased when it comes to them.

    Honorable mentions are Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Love, and Kensei.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #424
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Black View Post
    1. Yamamoto- No one has or had the power to defeat this guy from what was told and shown. Only possibility is this new Aizen and Ichigo of course at mangas end.

    2. Aizen- No explanation needed but I'm going to say one anyway. Aizen fought the whole gotei and forces and Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi. He was still successful after this event. Then later on got betrayed by the only one he considered in aything really, I'm not surprised if he is actually stronger then Yama.

    3. Unohana- No feats to show forth, but I truly believe she's stronger then anyone else not including the above two.

    4. Isshin/Shunsui/Ukitake- More will be shown on Isshin later right now this is just hype. Shunsui showed why he is where he is, he defeated the primera with a shikai, that's based on children games. Ukitake hasn't shown us anything yet but much like Unohana and Isshin he should be powerful. I would go as far as to say that if not for his illness he's stronger then Shunsui.

    5. Shinji- To me he is the only vizard besides Hacchi that has proven themselves. He is the leader of the vizards afterall. I think with mask he can even be ranked with the above three.

    6. Urahara/Yoruichi- I don't know what the big deal is with these two, but plot seems to say there around the same level.

    7. Tousen- This is Tousen with all his Hollow powers and stuff. Even though he wasn't impressive either, and I think most captains could have defeated him there it was just for plot reasons to lose to Komamura and Hisagi.

    8. Byakuya/Gin- I'm just biased when it comes to them.

    Honorable mentions are Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Love, and Kensei.
    One of the best list I have seen. But I personally would not put shinji above urahara and youruichi.

  7. #425
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Xsoteria View Post
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but I hope you don't mind me answering.

    -Komamura probably isn't physically stronger than Kenpachi, but Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai nor shikai, so Komamura can arguably bridge the gap in pure strength with that.
    Kenpachi has a shikai but doesn't know his swords name. He's like Ichigo, his sword is always in shikai due to his massive reiatsu.

  8. #426
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Kenpachi has a shikai but doesn't know his swords name. He's like Ichigo, his sword is always in shikai due to his massive reiatsu.
    Partly due to his reiatsu but also to the fact that he really doesnt know how to control it.

    Kenpachi also praised Komamura for being strong enough (or having enough reiastu?) to damage the ground just from the reiatsu emitted from his drawn sword.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #427
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Most captains should be able to do that. Collateral damage isn't remotely impressive unless it's that spirtual pressure resistant stuff, and even that's arguable. It's usually an issue of control that keeps people of a high enough level from doing exactly that all the time. For instance, a pissed off Hitsugaya apparently emitted enough power to instantly explode a room the size of a building by the mere act of drawing his sword. It goes without saying however that the feat itself was only caused by the lapse in control due to his being so supremely pissed of at that moment, and shouldn't be any real indicator of anything. Captains are just that potent in that regard.

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #428
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Here's an updated version of my tier list


    Tier 1
    Godzen (form 4)

    Tier 2

    Ichigo

    Tier 3
    Aizen, Yamamoto,

    Tier 4
    Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi, Shunsui, Ukitake, Tousen

    Tier 5
    Ulquiorra (R2), Starrk, Barragan

    Tier 6
    Soi Fon, Byakuya, Harribel

    Tier 7
    Ulquiorra (R1),

    Tier 8
    Hitsugaya,

    Tier 9
    Komumura, Kenpachi,

    Tier 10
    Nnoitora,

    Tier 11
    Grimmjaw,

    I added Godzen, Ulquiorra (R2), and Ichigo to the list. Godzen is pretty much invincible with the Hougyoku. Ichigo's bankai form is even more powerful than Godzen, just not invincible. Ulquiorra (R2) has HSR, and lanza. Lanza probably can OHKO or 2HKO anyone in tier 4.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; September 26, 2010 at 08:18 PM.

  12. #429
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Here's an updated version of my tier list
    Tier 5
    Ulquiorra (R2), Starrk, Barragan

    Tier 6
    Soi Fon, Byakuya, Harribel

    Tier 7
    Ulquiorra (R1)
    Nice list but I think Soifon is a bit too high here. Yeah, her speed and CQC are high but she lacks the versaitility to be as high as that.

    Consider her versing Uliq R1 - This guy was mocking Bankai Vizard Ichigo in speed, if Soifons speed advantage is reduced or rendered uselss (vs. Baraggran), she has very little alternatives... she wont even be able to attack Uliq R1 at range, and need to go in close where Uliq also loves to decapitate and puncture your chest...

    Byakuya has at least great Kido (deffense, attack, incapicitate), and the power of bankai to warrant a high placement.
    Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; September 27, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

  13. #430
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    She's faster than Shunsui and Byakuya, she could get behind Starrk or Zommari. One unguarded moment is all it would take to hit with her death in 2 strikes.

  14. #431
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    She's faster than Shunsui and Byakuya, she could get behind Starrk or Zommari. One unguarded moment is all it would take to hit with her death in 2 strikes.
    Well I dont think shes faster than Shunsui, yeah shes the fastest junior captain but thats about it.

    Does R1 seem like a guy that has many if any openings?
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #432
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Riverrun
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    - Soi Fong created 14 afterimages with her speed and Omeda noted that no other captain would be able to outrun Respira, if she couldn't.

    - Ulq is highly skilled, but its possible to create openings using superior speed.

  16. #433
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Wow I'm impressed Aizen and Genryusai ain't on the list! Anyway, here are my tiers:

    Tier 1 - the only one who exceeds in every stat:
    Aizen (final metamorphosis).

    Tier 2 - the ones who exist in a higher-shinigami plane:
    Ichigo final form, Ishiin final form (we can asure he knows how to use it).

    Tier 3 - among shinigami, the strongest:
    Genryusai, Ishiin.

    Tier 4 - not the strongest, but with another stats ridiculously high (for example, intelect):
    Aizen, Urahara.

    Tier 5 - shinigami with higher lvl than comon captain:
    Yoruichi, Shunsui, Ukitake.

    Tier 6 - Basto Lorde.
    Stark, Barragan, Halibel, Ulquiorra, Yammi, Neliel (mature form).

    Tier 7 - Above captain lvl Vizard and Hogyoku-upgraded captains.
    Shinji, Tosen.

    Tier 8 - Captain lvl Vizard (I won't name them).

    Tier 9 - Comon captain lvl and Ishida Uryuu ("final form").

    Tier 10 - Liuteniant lvl vizard and espada 5 to 9.

    Tier 11 - Liuteniant lvl and Rukia.

    Tier 12 - Inoue, Chad... and the rest of human with powers lol.

    I think that's all. Bye!
    Last edited by metalia; September 27, 2010 at 05:05 PM.

  17. #434
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    - Soi Fong created 14 afterimages with her speed and Omeda noted that no other captain would be able to outrun Respira, if she couldn't.
    Bankai ichigo made after images as well, yet his ones surrounded Byakuya rather than just be in front of him.

    Omeda also said they needed to take off the limiter even though it was already off...not the pinnacle of knowledge that character.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

  18. #435
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    Bankai ichigo made after images as well, yet his ones surrounded Byakuya rather than just be in front of him.

    Omeda also said they needed to take off the limiter even though it was already off...not the pinnacle of knowledge that character.
    Soi Fons were more like clones than simple afterimages.

New Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts