Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I don't count Godzen....
2. Aizen- because he is the villain
it gets kind of tricky from here because of different variables of the plot like Shinji not using bankai mainly for plot progression, Kisuke not using bankai for whatever reason along with Shunsui and Ukitaki and Yuroichi, Isshin not showing his zan except for one overly done technique.... so I will just go with what I have seen.
3. Unohana- she is the second oldest and has a good reputaion
4. Gin- because he damn near took out Godzen but failed because of evil villain factor....damn fan boi's
5. Kisuke- because I know he has WAY more up his sleeve than what was shown
6. Isshin- He brought Aizen to his limit
7. Shunsui and Ukitaki- I believe they are equal in strength and no one knows any of Ukitaki's abilities...
8. Yuroichi- she caved Godzen's chest in
9. Shinji- he has a badass zan
I need to stop because this is ridiculous, alot of the people's names I said are hard to determine actual strength becuse nothing has reaaly been shown. Kubo is ridiculous with the whole Hax Godzen thing and the #1 strongest is Ichigo because he is the main character and alot of people's powers and strengths have been down graded because of plot requirements.... I mean honestly and logically Kira should have one of the strongest zans but is basically useless because of reiatsu, Shinji should have one of the strongest zans but was made to look useless and weak because of Hax characters and Kubo needing a bailout because he realized Aizen had no chance of surviving..............
Other factors are unrevealed characters like zero squad and royal guard. Another character that should honestly be stronger but is not is hanataro because of reiatsu. Also since he vizards were taken by Hax requirements before anything was really shown it is hard to place who is stronger than who with logic.
Last edited by Remodie; August 17, 2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Komamura probably isn't physically stronger than Kenpachi, but Kenpachi doesn't have a bankai nor shikai, so Komamura can arguably bridge the gap in pure strength with that.
-Yammi is not definitely one of the strongest, at least according to what he has shown so far. He's 0 espada because he has the largest reiatsu but it was pretty obvious that his battle capabilities are very low when compared to some of the stronger characters.
1. Yamamoto- No one has or had the power to defeat this guy from what was told and shown. Only possibility is this new Aizen and Ichigo of course at mangas end.
2. Aizen- No explanation needed but I'm going to say one anyway. Aizen fought the whole gotei and forces and Isshin, Urahara and Yoruichi. He was still successful after this event. Then later on got betrayed by the only one he considered in aything really, I'm not surprised if he is actually stronger then Yama.
3. Unohana- No feats to show forth, but I truly believe she's stronger then anyone else not including the above two.
4. Isshin/Shunsui/Ukitake- More will be shown on Isshin later right now this is just hype. Shunsui showed why he is where he is, he defeated the primera with a shikai, that's based on children games. Ukitake hasn't shown us anything yet but much like Unohana and Isshin he should be powerful. I would go as far as to say that if not for his illness he's stronger then Shunsui.
5. Shinji- To me he is the only vizard besides Hacchi that has proven themselves. He is the leader of the vizards afterall. I think with mask he can even be ranked with the above three.
6. Urahara/Yoruichi- I don't know what the big deal is with these two, but plot seems to say there around the same level.
7. Tousen- This is Tousen with all his Hollow powers and stuff. Even though he wasn't impressive either, and I think most captains could have defeated him there it was just for plot reasons to lose to Komamura and Hisagi.
8. Byakuya/Gin- I'm just biased when it comes to them.
Honorable mentions are Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Love, and Kensei.
Most captains should be able to do that. Collateral damage isn't remotely impressive unless it's that spirtual pressure resistant stuff, and even that's arguable. It's usually an issue of control that keeps people of a high enough level from doing exactly that all the time. For instance, a pissed off Hitsugaya apparently emitted enough power to instantly explode a room the size of a building by the mere act of drawing his sword. It goes without saying however that the feat itself was only caused by the lapse in control due to his being so supremely pissed of at that moment, and shouldn't be any real indicator of anything. Captains are just that potent in that regard.
Here's an updated version of my tier list
Godzen (form 4)
Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi, Shunsui, Ukitake, Tousen
Ulquiorra (R2), Starrk, Barragan
Soi Fon, Byakuya, Harribel
I added Godzen, Ulquiorra (R2), and Ichigo to the list. Godzen is pretty much invincible with the Hougyoku. Ichigo's bankai form is even more powerful than Godzen, just not invincible. Ulquiorra (R2) has HSR, and lanza. Lanza probably can OHKO or 2HKO anyone in tier 4.
Last edited by En Yang Ji; September 26, 2010 at 08:18 PM.
Consider her versing Uliq R1 - This guy was mocking Bankai Vizard Ichigo in speed, if Soifons speed advantage is reduced or rendered uselss (vs. Baraggran), she has very little alternatives... she wont even be able to attack Uliq R1 at range, and need to go in close where Uliq also loves to decapitate and puncture your chest...
Byakuya has at least great Kido (deffense, attack, incapicitate), and the power of bankai to warrant a high placement.
Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; September 27, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
She's faster than Shunsui and Byakuya, she could get behind Starrk or Zommari. One unguarded moment is all it would take to hit with her death in 2 strikes.
- Soi Fong created 14 afterimages with her speed and Omeda noted that no other captain would be able to outrun Respira, if she couldn't.
- Ulq is highly skilled, but its possible to create openings using superior speed.
Wow I'm impressed Aizen and Genryusai ain't on the list! Anyway, here are my tiers:
Tier 1 - the only one who exceeds in every stat:
Aizen (final metamorphosis).
Tier 2 - the ones who exist in a higher-shinigami plane:
Ichigo final form, Ishiin final form (we can asure he knows how to use it).
Tier 3 - among shinigami, the strongest:
Tier 4 - not the strongest, but with another stats ridiculously high (for example, intelect):
Tier 5 - shinigami with higher lvl than comon captain:
Yoruichi, Shunsui, Ukitake.
Tier 6 - Basto Lorde.
Stark, Barragan, Halibel, Ulquiorra, Yammi, Neliel (mature form).
Tier 7 - Above captain lvl Vizard and Hogyoku-upgraded captains.
Tier 8 - Captain lvl Vizard (I won't name them).
Tier 9 - Comon captain lvl and Ishida Uryuu ("final form").
Tier 10 - Liuteniant lvl vizard and espada 5 to 9.
Tier 11 - Liuteniant lvl and Rukia.
Tier 12 - Inoue, Chad... and the rest of human with powers lol.
I think that's all. Bye!
Last edited by metalia; September 27, 2010 at 05:05 PM.