Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Which of the following is overall the strongest?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurosaki Ichigo

54 27.69%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

32 16.41%
  • Ishida Ryuuken

3 1.54%
  • Ichimaru Gin

3 1.54%
  • Tousen Kaname

1 0.51%
  • Hirako Shinji

3 1.54%
  • Aikawa Love

0 0%
  • Outoribashi Rose

0 0%
  • Muguruma Kensei

0 0%
  • Kyouraku Shunsui

12 6.15%
  • Ukitake Jushirou

3 1.54%
  • Unohana Retsu

16 8.21%
  • Urahara Kisuke

31 15.90%
  • Shihouin Yoruichi

2 1.03%
  • Coyote Starrk

4 2.05%
  • Baraggan Luisenbarn

3 1.54%
  • Yammy Riyalgo

0 0%
  • Ulquiorra Cifer

1 0.51%
  • Kuchiki Byakuya

4 2.05%
  • Zaraki Kenpachi

7 3.59%
  • Ushoda Hachigen

0 0%
  • Tsukibashi Tessai

0 0%
  • Other

16 8.21%
New Reply
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Character Strength Ranking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    that is kido not pure strength..shunsui used the same kido on chad back in the SS.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-560-14...apter-106.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-560-15...apter-106.html

we where talking bout pure strength not kido speed or anything.
    Same thing. 1 is using Kido to amp his strength and the other is using a bankai to do it. Perhaps you got a scan where he does that with his FISTS ?
    There is realy no diference, both of them can get the same results.
    Again bankai or Kido no diference.
    Oh or where you talking about pure strength of the swords ? Well gues what not all of them got a "walking sword" but they can replicate the feat by other means.
    What i am traying to say is Kama is not using strength he is using his BANKAI/sword.
    Also is probably better to go with pure brute power then strength.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Same thing. 1 is using Kido to amp his strength and the other is using a bankai to do it. Perhaps you got a scan where he does that with his FISTS ?
    There is realy no diference, both of them can get the same results.
    Again bankai or Kido no diference.
    Oh or where you talking about pure strength of the swords ? Well gues what not all of them got a "walking sword" but they can replicate the feat by other means.
    What i am traying to say is Kama is not using strength he is using his BANKAI/sword.
    Also is probably better to go with pure brute power then strength.
    not even gona reply to that but it funny dont get what we where talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by El Samurai Guapo View Post
    Awesome post, although I tend to lean more towards option A. If we go back to where Shinji tells Aizen that even he has to be little neverous because he has no idea what kind of abilities his zanpakutou has. If at that point (or at least the point where he saw everything got flipped upside down) Aizen didn't start using KS, I'd say he's incredibly stupid. Who would gamble against another ability that can control the senses.

Totally agree that even Kisuke, bleachverse's smartest, would be unable to keep up once Shinji starts attacking like Gin in the middle panel here. . Nobody is going to block a furry of swings like that with several angles being inverted at once. Well, maybe it would be possible if the user of sakanade was some slow fodder level shinigami, but this is freakin Shinji; a former captain with a hollow mask to boot.
    thats what annoys about the shinji vs aizen fight is was so plot forced shinji had to lose that by logic Aizen would have lost.

shinji used mask n speed blitz aizen like he did to grimmjow while using sakanade Aizen be beat (well most characters in bleach verse would not handle that) so aizen must have used ks before which must show he was unsure and not that conifdent he could beat shinji without it.

plus shinji has bankai ..shinji is top tier easily.
    people hate coz they see the word vizard

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody else believe that a captain at Shunsui's level can take on 2 captains of the same the level if those two were only using shikai and the opponent was using bankai?

Starrk showed he was capable of taking of two captains at that level and have the advantage. Also after seeing Tousen's, Gin's bankai and a little of Kensei's I think they would be capable of it as well. IMO captains of Shunsui's level have bankai's stronger than Yama's shikai. I doubt their weaker than Starrk at least.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think shunsui could take on 2 captain levels oppentants he was barely keeping up with starrk no matter how much people spin that fight Starrk was all over shunsui at the start. shunsui was bout get hit when ukitake jumped in and stopped him using bankai.

and i dont think there is many captains who could handle 2 captains..apart from kenpachi who all ready has.

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hystzen View Post
    i dont think shunsui could take on 2 captain levels oppentants he was barely keeping up with starrk no matter how much people spin that fight Starrk was all over shunsui at the start. shunsui was bout get hit when ukitake jumped in and stopped him using bankai.

and i dont think there is many captains who could handle 2 captains..apart from kenpachi who all ready has.
    Starrk was definitely stronger than Shunsui with just shikai. I believe Shunsui using bankai is probably stronger than Starrk and Starrk can take on two captains that are only using shikai. In theory Tousen can take two captains in shikai, if he uses his bankai. Kensei's bankai impressed me. He shot out a huge column of reiastu the size of one of Yama's pillars of fire. He also has a mask to increase that power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Starrk was definitely stronger than Shunsui with just shikai. I believe Shunsui using bankai is probably stronger than Starrk and Starrk can take on two captains that are only using shikai. In theory Tousen can take two captains in shikai, if he uses his bankai. Kensei's bankai impressed me. He shot out a huge column of reiastu the size of one of Yama's pillars of fire. He also has a mask to increase that power.
    Kensei is alright but I think Love is more impressive. He leveled a good portion of FKT with Hifuki no Kozuchi, a shikai attack. Shinji and Kensei are the two vaizard favorites for nearly everyone, while Love and Rose are always thrown under the bus because Starrk thought he was about to finish them off.

I agree that it would be very difficult for any captain to defeat another captain's bankai with their shikai. The only time I could see that possible is if they had a hollow mask to add the the strength of their shikai.

For example, I could see Love taking out Byakuya with his shikai and hollow mask. An attack like Hifuki no kozuchi would easily blow away all those petals and leave Byakuya standing there defenseless. And no, I don't think Byakuya's too fast for Love to catch, especially if he's hollowfied.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Heres an interesting unofficial battle chart for the main characters made on another forum.

http://darkfathom.com/bleach_power_meter.jpg

Quite interesting.

Smaller Sample Image

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    Heres an interesting unofficial battle chart for the main characters made on another forum.

http://darkfathom.com/bleach_power_meter.jpg

Quite interesting.

Smaller Sample Image
    Good effort on there part but i find it completly rong.
    For one Ulquiorra showed be nr.1 in the expada .. or are they/him forgeting that not even Aizen had any idea about his nr.2 release ?
    Then they put komamura ahead of Kenpachi ??? WTF Ken was able to take 2 on 1 and beat one of the Captains and the other was left unfinished ... Ken would rip him in half.
    Then byakuya so up from Ichi ? Sry but are they reading the damn manga ? This is ridiculous ... If bankai Ichi was able to defeat him, yes DEFEAT him because he destroyed his sword then Ichi with the mask on is going to beat him badly ... He is never even going to land a hit on him.
    If Ichigo was able to cut all those tiny blades just with bankai imagine what he can do with that mask on. Heh just think how that primitive version of hollow Ichi was able to demolish him in that fight ... Luky for him that Ichi pulled the mask off. So what that Ichi can't use any kido or whatever when he compansate so much with is other abilities ...
    I am not even going into the posibility that Ichi could go into FULL hollow mode and destroy even the commander (yes its a MAD or whatever Ichi but its his power).
    There are lots of other things that i don't agree there but i am not going to get into it.
    Finaly i presume that its a old thing or are we using human Ichi ? If not then he showed be NR.1 because before he lost his powers he could take on all of SS and win (he does not even need FGT just his powers before he used FGT).
    Oh and before you say: This is a general power gauge and the fact that Ichi can't do any Kido drags him down or whatever he should be compensating with his speed and raw power about 300% of that of a normal captain ... This showed be enough to compansate with his lack of kido. Ichi showed be at least on the same level as byakuya and defenetly ahead of that "dog face".

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Oh and before you say: This is a general power gauge and the fact that Ichi can't do any Kido drags him down or whatever he should be compensating with his speed and raw power about 300% of that of a normal captain ... This showed be enough to compansate with his lack of kido. Ichi showed be at least on the same level as byakuya and defenetly ahead of that "dog face".
    Well convinently Kubo never made Ichigo have to verse Byakuya's full aresnal back in SS.

Them moment Byakuya used an extra sword to trap Ichigo, and ONE Kido spell, he defeated Ichigo.

That battle was basically bankai vs bankai, since they were going on how they will crush each others bankai. Drop in some Cicada techniques, light rod prison kido, spammable white lightning kido, and a little knowledge beforehand that Ichigos bankai is hyper-speed combat - Byakuya would have outclassed Ichigo, similalry to Kenpachi having the ability to outclass Shikai ichigo in power (kendo) but decided to fight Ichigo on his own terms.
    [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Kilrik.jpg[/IMG]

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    Well convinently Kubo never made Ichigo have to verse Byakuya's full aresnal back in SS.

Them moment Byakuya used an extra sword to trap Ichigo, and ONE Kido spell, he defeated Ichigo.

That battle was basically bankai vs bankai, since they were going on how they will crush each others bankai. Drop in some Cicada techniques, light rod prison kido, spammable white lightning kido, and a little knowledge beforehand that Ichigos bankai is hyper-speed combat - Byakuya would have outclassed Ichigo, similalry to Kenpachi having the ability to outclass Shikai ichigo in power (kendo) but decided to fight Ichigo on his own terms.
    All valid points but you can't look at that fight like that. Ichigo would have owned Byakuya the moment he activate his bankai by choping his head off. But Ichi (like Byakuya) decided to show off. Its there caracter and it appies in a fight.
    As for Kenpachi is the same thing with caracter morals that apply in any fight. Superman for example could win diferent fights but he holds back because he does not whant to hurt people and sometimes this makes him lose a fight.
    Now Ichi going all out with Bankai would beat Ken and Bya in the first second (as he could do it to Byakuya). Anything that comes after this are caracter morals/caracteristics.
    Also i whant to add that Ichigo with bankai on could probably dodge all the Kido that Byakuya would trow at him. Byakuya was barely able to hold him at a distance with bankai.
    Keep in mind that Ichi with the mask on (hollow) would have rippet him in half and this is his power to so its valid.

Now 1 thing is for sure. There is no way Ichigo would be that much lower then Byakuya. Now hollow Ichi (with the mask on but control over it) is defenetly above him. Byakuya was completly useless vs Hollow Ichi in that fight.

Full Hollow Ichigo is above even the commander. i realy don't understant why people ignore that version of Ichigo, he was awsome and owned Ulquiorra.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Pefect hollow was not above yamma level..he trashed ulq who is nowhere near yamma level..not good guide to stregth

that chart is funny..

love looks weak when he aint
    ulquiorra is just fanboy marks

also i like urahara but wtf they put his stats same as Aizen

fanboy bias not good idea when trying make a good chart

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO Urahara's stats are pretty much accurate. Everything but reiastu. I agree with it because Urahara probably is a master in all forms of shinigami combat, just like Aizen.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    IMO Urahara's stats are pretty much accurate. Everything but reiastu. I agree with it because Urahara probably is a master in all forms of shinigami combat, just like Aizen.
    i dont think he good a hakudo as chart says we got no proof..they guessing coz he loveerrrr boy to yourichi n trained younger good at hakudo. i think his zanjustsu should be lower to as urahara is mainly brains and kido as we seen so far.

as mashiro has shown good hakudo but that chart shown see not good at it.

i know it fan made but some tweaks should be needed. the vizards been nerfed coz they vizards which bit shame

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn those charts are making it seem like the espada are stronger then what they were.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

well my one
    Aizen/ichi(after thir transformation)
    Yama

isshin
    kyoraku
    ukitake
    urahara/shinji