Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Devil May Cry Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Devil May Cry Thread

Real impact is the best there.
    But you have less combos with the gauntlets, dont you? Also its a close range weapon, so you gotta be close to your enemies all the time...thats when Agni and Rudra came in for me . You could send the fire and the wind across the ground from a long range..hell, you could even create a defensive barrier around yourself :L. I was shocked because the bosses Agni and Rudra were so easy...and you get a badass weapon,one of the best ones in the game.

Nero would loose to every one of them =P. He cant match Vergil's speed and teleportation..well I havent played DMC3 special edition so I dont know Vergil's moves. Have you?

Also, the order for the series is 3,1, ANIME,4,2. I didnt know the anime was there you know..gotta watch the anime and see what happened in there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Streifen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

no dude, i havent played SE yet... damn.... i feel like i missed something big for not playing that game.... dang... i dont know vergils moves either...

yeah, thats what im talking about regarding agni and rudra, you can do a lot of combos with them, on the other hand with the gauntlets you got single yet devastating and cool moves....

really? i havent watched the anime, i thought its only 3,1,4,2... i didnt know that the anime is also included... now that you mentioned it, i think i should watch the anime..... hahaha! thanks for the info....

Credit to : Akasunanosasori

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Its the same as DMC 3, but you get to play Vergil and you can fight the clown Jester, as well ^_^. But it would be weird because the story is that you have to reach the tower at the end where Vergil is, and you are playing as Vergil? How would that work lol.

and no problem ^^. I dodnt know either till I read it on youtube..lol. Have you played DMC 1 and 2?

Im surprised that just a few peeps comment this thread...i thought there wouldbe many DMC fans XD

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah me too... and wth! i just started this thread... nobody even bothered making one before.... LOL.... i played all the dmc series... yeah, except SE... lOL... i also played dante on viewtiful joe.... have you seen the early trailer for dmc4 before? damn, the character doesnt look like the dante now... lol. its a good thing they changed it....

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that lol. Even other threads got comments, this one didnt have any apart from your I think lol.

Yep. He was very different..I know. And he doesnt even look old in thi game either, they just shortened he's hair and gave him a beard . What do you think Vergil would look like if he came in DMC4?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahah! an old vergil looks like dante of course only with a different hair style... of course they are twins...

check this out dudes...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEDek...eature=related

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marq's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After all these days...

I still cant' beat Bloody Palace. . I keep getting better and better, but some of he fights are just ridiculous. Fighting two Blitzs is just a no no. XD. I'm probably going to back and try to master the royal guard. I was pretty decent in the royal guard style in dmc3, but in dmc4 it's a bit more harder to parry. It kind of sucks that the key to beating Blitz is using the royal guard combo cheat ( I wouldnt' really call it a cheat persay) and using that method he can die less than 30 seconds. That is damn fast.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

if youre using nero, charged shot 3 (thanks to patdecarne for the tip) is a great help in beating blitzes then u can use showdown and then the devil bringer.... but if you are using dante, you can use lucifer to turn the electricity off... or shotgun of course then use the imbalanced distorted real impact.... when it goes berserk just use trickster. blitzes are my favorite enemies, theyre pretty easy to kill once you get used with them... i find the ice things more annoying, especially when they shoot those f*cking ice things....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marq's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I hate the ice guys the most, you have to spam stinger against them. heh. As for bloody palace I mostly use Dante. I do like Nero and his buster arm is great, but I just love having all 4 styles at my disposal. I wouldnt' say the Blitz is diffcult in terms of beating them.. it's more of the line of defeating them quickly ASAP to balance the time bonus and wasting time killing it in Bloody Palace mode. Hence why I want to master the royal guard as it helps immensly against the blitz. It's due to the fact if you can parry Blitz's electircity multiple times succesfully, you can pack a punch and kick his ass in one hit and turn him red and then just finish him off.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

btw, check this out dudes, another video from the DMC guy.... the movie is kinda frustrating coz it makes me feel like i dont know anything about dmc... LOL....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5iFXMux3aos

and heres another video, i already posted this one, it was made by "the" brea, i dunno if you already heard the name... the video was cool, its as if its the same level as the first video.... but i think the first is way better... but the catch here is..... the player is a girl... omg... yeah, the brea im talking about is a girl, i just found out earlier... -.-; oh well... hahahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=19Zh8in7doM

Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    Oh I hate the ice guys the most, you have to spam stinger against them. heh. As for bloody palace I mostly use Dante. I do like Nero and his buster arm is great, but I just love having all 4 styles at my disposal. I wouldnt' say the Blitz is diffcult in terms of beating them.. it's more of the line of defeating them quickly ASAP to balance the time bonus and wasting time killing it in Bloody Palace mode. Hence why I want to master the royal guard as it helps immensly against the blitz. It's due to the fact if you can parry Blitz's electircity multiple times succesfully, you can pack a punch and kick his ass in one hit and turn him red and then just finish him off.
    yeah, ive seen a couple of vids owning blitzes with RG... there was this video and it is mission 18 where you fight sparda, you know the part where it shoots a big kamehameha?.... yeah, the girl i talked about earlier parries it... sick dude, just sick...
    Last edited by Streifen; April 15, 2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, damn!! Finally got a SSS rank Mission 6 DMD no Damage!! Agnus-Gladius are the worst opponent to fight in any DMC, and I just got it by luck, only luck!, but the strategy is somehow simple: I just saw a guy and copied that method, I'll stay only in the center, charging to level 3 and using DT when the Gladius come, it's simple, but difficult, hehe!

but now I'll take a breath, my thumbs deserve a rest, after all!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    Damn, damn!! Finally got a SSS rank Mission 6 DMD no Damage!! Agnus-Gladius are the worst opponent to fight in any DMC, and I just got it by luck, only luck!, but the strategy is somehow simple: I just saw a guy and copied that method, I'll stay only in the center, charging to level 3 and using DT when the Gladius come, it's simple, but difficult, hehe!

but now I'll take a breath, my thumbs deserve a rest, after all!
    hahaha... congratulations dude!... yeah, beating bosses on dmd is pretty hard, not to mention agnus... -.-; so whats next for you?....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Mission 15 and 17!!!!

I can swear to you, there's no way to get no damage in these missions! I've done everything that I could, but the room with 4 frosts and a faust is a pain, and so Agnus mission 17! without CS 3 with Dante, is way more difficult in the later missions!

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

YES! Finally, I fricken finished Heaven and Hell mode! lol.
    Now just 1 mode, Hell or Hell mode and Iv dominated DMC 4 XD. Serioauly, even Dante must die mode was piss taking, the electric guy just wouldnt stop teleporting!! lol

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha, yeah dude! congratulations... you know what, try finishing DMD without getting hit, and HELL AND HELL mode would be too easy for you, i tried finishing DMD without getting hit, although i wasnt able to perfect all the stages, and just like what patedecarne said, its pretty easy, its just like the devil hunter mode.....

hey patdecarne, im having a hard time beating dante during the second duel, it sucks, damn... i mean, i can beat him but i cant beat him without receiving damage.... i only got to finish a few stages without damages, and beating the stages with bosses are really hard,... in DMD mode of course... ... when you get to use dante nonetheless makes the boss fights easier since he has the real impact,.... when you get to hit just one!... just one! it will give you a wide opening where you can do it over and over again! damn... the damage is friggin heavy... except for the she viper ofcourse... real impact will just go through since the only time you can do real impact to her is when she is stickin on the ground, and when you do it, real impact doesnt push her up....

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast