Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Devil May Cry Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Streifen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Devil May Cry Thread

this game is bad a**, how come theres no thread for it?!....

anyhow, im sure there are a lot of dmc fans here considering how good and peculiar this game is... especially the latest installment DMC4... i just started playing last week and the game is hella great!....

DMC is the best sony playstation game i have ever played, i played the whole series and so far part 2 was the only one that really put me down.... i think dmc 2 is the last in terms of story... im not sure, well i guess if ever its true ill have to play it again coz i already forgot all about.... i think the story goes like 3,1,4,2...

well atleast devil may cry 4 was a good game... i hope that they will still keep on releasing sequels till dante dies... LOL!... and i hope we'll still get to see more of nero!... damn, i loved the exceed system. though he only has one weapon, hes pretty cool!.... but dante still pwns... nothing beats his style and weapons shifting system.... i liked the innovations capcom puts in this game!.... things just keeps on getting better and better!....

Credit to : Akasunanosasori

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Devil May Cry Thread

Devil May cry is the best hack n slash game ever. DMC4 was really good, I had thought that the new character Nero would be crap, bt then I had changed my mind when he was the same as Dante . The game was very easy..and was repetitive as well. Had to face the same bosses 3 times over, but it was a great game.

The best tagline has to be

Nero: Why, do you hate me because of the way I t-t-t-al-l-k.

That was hilarious when he takes the piss out of Agnus XD

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah dude, the game is kinda repeatetive because you will go to the same places you went using nero before when you use dante.... im still mastering a lot of things because watching the pros in youtube is frustrating.... hahaha!...

btw... i love the air guitar taunt...

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Havent you finished the game yet? And yeah I know..nero fights the bosses but doesnt kill them, then when you play as Dante. BAM! He deals with it the way he does..:L I liked the part when they were rolling that dice thing on the bord game. And Dante just shoots it lol.

Erm, have you seen the last ending scene? With Dante,Trish and Lady?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i already finished it... im just mastering some tricks, jump cancels you know.... and yeah i saw the ending with trish and lady. dante's ending scene was too short! and we need mo explanation! we dont know how the hell nero got his arm and why is it reacting to yamato... i wonder if rebellion would react the same way with neros arm?....

oh, he did not shoot the dice he sliced it.... LOL, and nero not beating up the bosses like what dante did just shows the gap between the two....

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh..just messin around. Well, Nero was adopted and he has Sparda's blood. Before the game was out everyone thought he was the reincarnation of Vergil. Also if you look at he's devil state, that form is a Nelo Angelo form. Looks like we will have to wait for DMC5..to show us the answers.

true. Dante is just badass and original.. man one thing annoyed me.
    The pandoras box..I mean the cutscene with that weapon was amazing. All the bullets and you can change it to any gun and stuff...but when you play with it. =.= its so shit lol. It takes long as well..

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah dude, i sure hope we would still see nero on the nxt dMc... we need more explanations behind nero... and i like to play him more!.... i like spamming the exceed system!

oh, the best tagline for me is....

"you got a jacked up notion for fairplay pal, and its starting to piss me off....."

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, Perfect Topic, Streifen! Perfect topic to a perfect game!!

The only flaw I see in this game is Agnus Mission 6, huhauha, my nemesis! I'm dying to the hell the get a no Damage in that mission!!

Not even Lady was that difficult to get a no Damage!

About the backtracking, well, DMC 3 also has backtracking, but it's a good thing , I believe, because the story line could be well explained by that!

Oh, well, exceed level 3 is great, totally great, as well distorted real impact, take blitz in just 1 hit if well succeed!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahah thanks dude. btw have you seen monban's (syogi's) gameplay? its like hes been playing devil may cry all his life! you should see how he pwned agnus!.... you gotta see how he times everything... its like everything is scripted... LOL! seriously, the best player ive ever seen so far.... you should also check out his other vids...

heres the link if ever you want to check it out...

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=syogi&p=r

and yeah! the real impact... LOL, i always use it on bosses lol... especially on bael, hit the tongue part, its his weak point... when you use real impact on it you should see the damage... LOL!...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF???? Bael in 47 seconds??? showdown in Credo???? no words about that!!!

Agnus fight was just a child's play! and he could connect the showdown with such ease!!! yes, he's the player!!

Tomorrow gotta try these skills!!!

All these reasons are the reasons that keep me playing DMC until now!!! Everyday people show us new things!!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah dude same here... i want to be a major dmc guy... LOL... need to increase our playing time more then.... ahha! goodluck to us! hope we could get to post our own vids soon!... i tried doing those styles but i cant get the timing right dude!.... but he makes it look easy!...

the power of distorted real impact....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S_Va...eature=related
    Last edited by Streifen; April 06, 2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I was watching the vids and this one..he pawned Dante like he was nothing. :|
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ctJ8q0u8pRQ&feature=related

It would be cool if Nero gets the Agni and Rudra. Remember them in DMC3? Boy oh boy..those were my favourite weapons, the amount of combos you could do on that lol.

Hope to see Vergil someone in DMC5? And Dante Nero Vergil showdown...Oh yes. Wonder who would win XD.

Vergil: It would be fun to fight the prince of darkness..If my father did it. I should be able to do it too!.

Then he charges towards Mundus ¬.¬ and ends :L

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

haha, yeah that video is cool... its the same person who beat credo and agnus like shit!.... i told you his timing is extraordinary... LOL!...

and nero still has ways to go to be on par with dante and vergil!.... theyre on a totally different league!....

i also like agni and rudra, that devil arm kicks ass... but i like the gauntlet weapons more... (ifrit, beowulf, and gilgamesh) my fave move is real impact! hahaha! but its starting move is too slow, but the damage is devastating once it hits....

Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know..Nero is still a "kid". lol But then again, Dante did leave him with the Yamato and if Vergil comes back somehow, he would want he's sword back and hes gonna kick Nero's ass. XD

Oh I see. You like hand to hand combat fighting rather then sword slashing and gun slinging :P Mine is sword combos..lol

But the attack is awesome. Just 1 hit and you are already on C, 2 hits, A, then if you 1 more its SS. ^_^ Giglamesh is badass, after you defeat the She Viper with Dante, he does some wicked moves with it. I played with the Giglamesh through the whole level when you are returning to the castle.

The crappest weapon was that flying weapon thing. When Dante catches a rose in he's mouth :P lol also hes a perv man..he was flirting with those blue girls when you fight Bael. And the megazine..lmao

Dante is cooler then itachi Uchiha, dont you think? lol

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL! hahahah.... i definitely like dante better than itachi!... hahaha...

during my dmc days, my favorite weapons are beowulf and rebellion... i love the sword dude! i like agni and rudra... thats definitely a weapon where you can do a lot! i just love beowulf because 1. its strong (yeah! obviously) 2. i like the downward kick! lol! and real impact of course!.... hahahah!

yeah, i wonder how nero would deal with it if ever he loses yamato... LOL... no showdown my boy!....

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast