Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Devil May Cry Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Devil May Cry Thread

I'll go back to Dante Must Die mode when I finsih the last mode, XD.
    By the way, dude when you finish Dante Must Die mode, youv got 2 more modes to finish lol. BUT you get thse 2 cool costumes when you finish DMD mode. ^_^.

Becareful when you play heaven or hell mode. You can kill a enemy or a boss with 1 hit, but if they hit you with 1 hit, you also die lol. Its a good training process ^_^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Streifen's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_Kai_92 View Post
    I'll go back to Dante Must Die mode when I finsih the last mode, XD.
    By the way, dude when you finish Dante Must Die mode, youv got 2 more modes to finish lol. BUT you get thse 2 cool costumes when you finish DMD mode. ^_^.

Becareful when you play heaven or hell mode. You can kill a enemy or a boss with 1 hit, but if they hit you with 1 hit, you also die lol. Its a good training process ^_^
    yeah ive unlocked all already, what ive been trying to do is just mastering some tricks... the 2 costumes your talking about are the unlimited DTs for each character...

Credit to : Akasunanosasori

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marq's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heaven or Hell mode? Damn younguns these days are passing me up.. I'm not that good in DMD mode yet.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well, its pretty easy to finish heaven or hell mode... all the enemies takes only one hit to die, but that means you too... thats y its called heaven or hell... its pretty easy if you know how to dodge the attacks... youll get used to it... just keep practicing...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

..and my age shows again. Nevermind, I'm thinking of hell and hell mode... I get those two mixed up even if the one of the modes is assraping hard. (seriously, enemies dont' die unless you hit sss rank combos)

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

in hell and hell mode, you die with one hit while the enemies dont.... hahaha... but like what i said, if ever youre practicing not to get hit on DMD, it could be a big help... since your getting used to dodging enemy attacks in the hardest mode of the game...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Streifen View Post
    hahaha, yeah dude! congratulations... you know what, try finishing DMD without getting hit, and HELL AND HELL mode would be too easy for you, i tried finishing DMD without getting hit, although i wasnt able to perfect all the stages, and just like what patedecarne said, its pretty easy, its just like the devil hunter mode.....

hey patdecarne, im having a hard time beating dante during the second duel, it sucks, damn... i mean, i can beat him but i cant beat him without receiving damage.... i only got to finish a few stages without damages, and beating the stages with bosses are really hard,... in DMD mode of course... ... when you get to use dante nonetheless makes the boss fights easier since he has the real impact,.... when you get to hit just one!... just one! it will give you a wide opening where you can do it over and over again! damn... the damage is friggin heavy... except for the she viper ofcourse... real impact will just go through since the only time you can do real impact to her is when she is stickin on the ground, and when you do it, real impact doesnt push her up....
    At first, second dante was a pain, pain and pain!

First and more important thing: never go far away from him, he's use shotgun and all will be over!

My strat: CS here is your best friend in the fight, because normal hits with red queen will be almost useless; in the beginning of the fight, charge cs; because you'll be far away from him, it's about 90% he'll use Ebony and Ivory, when you see his stance changing, immediately use CS, doesn't matter if is only in level 1, but even a level 1 CS can cancel Dante's ebony and Ivori, then if you see E/I coming, just use CS;

After that, get close to him, but not too close, and he'll try to attack you, just go a little further in his attack, use snatch, then use the two first hits from his basic combo, high time and in the air, release CS level 3; you'll take about 1/9 from his total life with this pattern; the key here is: approach a little from dante, and this will trigger any attack from rebbelion or gilgamesh, but why you won't be so close, the attacks won't hit you and you can use snatch freely, but do not use snatch while he's not attacking, because in 95% he'll escape from it;

another thing is about his Royal Guard(not Isshin): when he changes to royal guard, he won't attack you, never, but never attack him with red queen: he'll defend all of your attacks and will unleash royal release, and you'll know why this is the most powerful attack in the game, hehe, instead, use DT and snatch, because in RG you can buster him freely!

and in the other styles, just repeat the pattern!

won't be easy in the beginning, but you'll get used with his attack's patterns, and will know how to use snatch!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks man... you know, the SYOGI guy, he times the buster whenever dante uses stinger on him... i was kinda practicing that so LOL! it might help me somehow... ahhh yes, the almighty CS 3!..... and yes, maybe theres a 1/4 chance that he uses royal guard but most of the time he doesnt... royal guard is the only chance where you can do a heavy damage on him i believe... but you dont always have to wait for RG to come out...

btw... i dont understand the fuckin RG and its gauge!.... wheres its gauge?! and how do you fill it up?....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Bustering his stinger? LOL, I never thought about it, but well, you can buster a lot of things, then it's not surprise!

Man, this fight will become so easily after that!

-you try to use snatch

-dante will roll and use stinger

-you use buster

*repeat

about RG, try to find a little bar below his life, and you can build it using regular defense and royal defense(royal defense increases greatly the bar)

but royal defense is way more difficult here than in DMC 3, it's really hard to find the timing now, and I gave up from RG in 4!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, the guy kinda demonstrated it, he showed how he catches dante's stinger with his buster.... but its too hard to time... he showed it from mission 1 though... but its the same stinger right?.... anyway, thanks for the tip!....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sasuke_Kai_92's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

It would have been good if Quicksilver or Doppleganger was used in DMC4 again. Quicksilver the electric guy and he would have no chance...

Erm, I havent reached that far on Heaven or hell mode. I just beat Dante with Nero in their second fight, but what I wanna know is. If you can kill anyone with 1 hit, how are you gonna do it when you are on the platform of the sparda statue? Is it that you can destroy 1 blue gems in 1 shot? Or what?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much. Just avoid getting hit though. I died like 2 times against that bastard.

edit: Actually I think I just pelted bullets and then he went into his CHARGING BIG LAZZZZZER MODE, and then just pelted him again and he died.. so i don't think you need to aim for the gems.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    another thing is about his Royal Guard(not Isshin): when he changes to royal guard, he won't attack you, never, but never attack him with red queen: he'll defend all of your attacks and will unleash royal release, and you'll know why this is the most powerful attack in the game, hehe, instead, use DT and snatch, because in RG you can buster him freely!
    uhhh.... i was fighting dante yesterday and i totally forgot your warning... and there i used red queen combo while hes on RG.... you what really sucked?... only 1/3 of his life is remaining and i still got full then he used R. Release on me... i got too excited and forgot all about it... wtf... -.- it really sucks when the cool things you use with dante is used on you..... -.-; its good enough that he doesnt use the yamato jump cancel...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hey DMC fans out there, you might wanna check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRfOS1OoCMk

there might be some of you who wants to join this uber cool event.... good luck to those who are planning to join...

BTW.... the girl BREA and MONBAN are really good.....

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Weapon_X's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Game was amazing. Not saying I just played it, bought it when it came out. Too easy I tell you, every DMC game there is, its always challenging. When it was heaven and hell mode, man my fingers were aching lol. Now that was hard.

Anyway, there's probably a confirmed rumour that DMC5 is going to come out. The story still needs to be explained a lot. BRING BACK VIRGIL!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast