Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite espada/arrancar release?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yammi's Ira

3 3.45%
  • Stark's Los Lobos

13 14.94%
  • Barragan's Arrogante

8 9.20%
  • Hallibel's Tiburón

11 12.64%
  • Ulquiorra's Murciélago

27 31.03%
  • Nnoitara's Santa Teresa

6 6.90%
  • Grimmjow's Pantera

13 14.94%
  • Zommari's Brujería

0 0%
  • Szayel's Fornicarás

2 2.30%
  • Aaroneiro's Glotonería

0 0%
  • Neliel's Gamuza

4 4.60%
  • Other

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

Every time I see a Bleach popularity thread, it's mostly always about the captains, their vice captains and the humans in the series. That's why I think there should be a popularity thread just for the Hollows and Arrancar of the series.

Here's what I think about the Espada:

1. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - Besides having the coolest name, he's just
    likeable thanks to his atittude.
    2. Ulquiorra Schiffer - Looks cool and acts cool.
    3. Nnoitra Jiruga - Used to really dislike him, but he's got a great release, has a past with Nel and I can really sympathise with him.
    4. Szayel Aporro Granz - Besides being gross and always having something up his sleave, I like him. Also has the coolest uniform.
    5. Halibel - She's hot and cool headed. Hope she's Primera Espada.
    6. Stark - Laid-back and calm. Also one of the top 3.
    7. Zommari Leroux - Use to think he was really cool, but after his fight with Byakuya...
    8. Aaroniero Arruruerie - Actually pretty cool, but pathetic at the same time... I like his voice effects though.
    9. Yammy - He's nothing special... yet!
    10. Old Man - Looks boring and I can't believe he's in the top 3.
    Last edited by Crude; March 27, 2008 at 07:41 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Igglemaru's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

my favourite Hollows/arrancar...

ahem..

1. Wonderwice magera - i love him hes so cool! weahhhhhhh!? (he probably is zero espada, or the true villain of the bleach series, my own theory)
    2. Grimmjaw - i liked him from the moment we met him in the series, cool voice actor in the anime, his attitude is awsome, hes the darth vader in my opinion, he seems both good and evil with no goals other than to fight. wasnt fussed on his release, i expected something more bulkier whilst being stealthy and slimline at the same time.
    3. Halibel - the yourichi of the espada maybe? personally think shes no.2/3 i like her sword design, and i expect much of her release.
    p.s (.)(.) <- bigggg

4. noitoria - his release was awsome, and i really wanted him to end kenpachis life, but as we now all know, 2 hands are better than one

5. Nell - shes great, especially in the anime, and her adult/release forms are cool, sort of like orihime the espada... weird..

th-tha-thats all folks!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Stark - I like his attitude very much and I think he might be #1
    2. Nell - Funny character and so far the only arrancar on the "good" side.
    3. Nonoitra - Quite cool too
    4. Halibel - no big reason *lool* Nah I really think it's quite cool to have a female character in the top 3
    5. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - Well....he's just my # 5 because I wanted to write down my top 5 and
    didn't know who should it be XD

The worst and lamest arrancar : Grand Fisher

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starky-08's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

My faves:

1.Stark - Acts alot like me, ya know lazy and laid back.
    2.Ulquiorra - I like his attitude.
    3.Grimmjow/Nel - Awesome story he has! and Nel is just powerful and awesome!
    4.Szayel - I like his skills
    5.Halibel - Swift action(Well maybe?), and is alot like ulquiorra.
    6.Noitora - Great backstory awesome release.
    7.Aaroniero - Nice skills, pure evil.
    8.Zommari - He was 2nd fave until he became a filler arrancar and got pwned.
    9.Yammy - I believe he will play a big part sometime.
    10.Baragan - Very, very, very little is known about him!

Click Image to Join
    I'm in need of members! and Mods!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Pollux's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

1 : Grimmjow because of his personality, his fighting style and the way he looks. The only thing I dislike in him is the way his release looks.
    2 : Nell/Nelliel because she is cute (replace "cute" by "sexy" if she is in her adult form although she is quite cute in adult form when she hugs Ichigo) and funny.
    3 : Stark because he reminds me of Shunsui, one of my favourite captains.
    4 : Ulquiorra, just because I like how he looks.
    5 : Dordonni although I don't really know why. I just like him a lot.
    [insert cool looking and funny signature here]

The French Hangout Thread is dead. Click here to revive it.

MH's Peacemaker 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Leen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
    Best Espada. Great character. Fiery, dramatic, rough. I like him. I like how he suffers the most injuries in all the espadas. First he got smashed by that black getsuga tenshou, lost one arm and his "6", recovered those back, got into battle with Ulquiorra, got into battle with Ichigo and ends there. It is awesome to watch his character progresses throughout the story. An absolute beauty of espada.

2. Ulquiorra Schiffer
    Green Cero FTW!!! He doesn't talk much but he is still strong. What a guy. He managed to survive the full blow of black getsuga tenshou with two arms. =D I like him when he says, "The next word that you say is 'yes' " when he talks to Orihime. He definitely have the aura of a commander.

3. Nnoitra Jiruga

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross
    Used to really dislike him, but he's got a great release, has a past with Nel and I can really sympathise with him.
    Agreed.

The rest are not ranked because I do not like them. Not even Syazel.

The worst though has to be the pumpkin guy. What a shame to let the ugliest/worst espada to fight with a super awesome noble nii sama. He doesn't worth the shot against nii sama at all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member someguy0830's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1: Grimmjow - Defect already, damnit. He's just too cool to be evil for evil's sake. He needs to be evil for good's sake.

2: Pesche - Why this hollow's every special attack being repulsive makes him likeable I'll never know, but yet it does.

3: Dordonii - Or however that goes. He's like the Don Kanoji of soul-devouring evil spirits.

4: Lillinette - I could make so many jokes, but suffice it to say that she must be a fun Fraccion to have around.

5: Nel - From cute to babe and funny either way in five seconds flat. What more could you want?

All glory to the Hypnotoad!

It is ridiculous to think that video games influence children. If Pac-Man affected kids born in the eighties, we should have a generation of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous music.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

1-Zommari Leroux: not arrogant like all other arrancars but rather had a logic and tried to make a case for the hollows, the way he releases was the baddest and it was a great moment when he yelled "Banzai Aizen sama Banzai" right before he vanished, he wasn't really yelling for Aizen's sake but rather for the sake of the hollow kind. That greatness of that moment was lost in the vast Byakuya and Rukia fandom.

2- Grimmjow: He has a great deal of respect for himself as a king and therefore refuses to fight injured enemies.

3-Nel: what's not to love about Nel or Nelliel?

4-Stark: haven't really shown much but I like his character so far, maybe I will like him more or less in the future depending what he will do

5- Cirruci: come on! a hot brunette with a short skirt and a web is every man's fantasy...well maybe not all men but many of them. Although it was sad when she had to cut off her wings or plug them permanently...I can't remember what she did exactly
    CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    1-Zommari Leroux: not arrogant like all other arrancars but rather had a logic and tried to make a case for the hollows, the way he releases was the baddest and it was a great moment when he yelled "Banzai Aizen sama Banzai" right before he vanished, he wasn't really yelling for Aizen's sake but rather for the sake of the hollow kind. That greatness of that moment was lost in the vast Byakuya and Rukia fandom.
    Not many people appreciate Zommari. I also liked him, definitely one of my favorites as well. His powers were pretty awesome, and against most other opponents, he probably would have been very effective. Plus, he had an interesting perspective and personality. He truely did not get the time he deserved.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Zommari's release (or, rather, the way he released, with the weird stance and the physically impossible 90 degree neck bend O_o). His character was annoying, though.

1. Ulquiorra - The very definition of bad-ass.
    2. Noitora - Very cool name. Nice weapon.
    3. Stark - Another cool personality.
    4. Nell - One of my favorite releases.

All of the other Espada aren't all that cool to me. Halibel's nice, but I won't say too much until we see a release.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mestizo311's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    Every time I see a Bleach popularity thread, it's mostly always about the captains, their vice captains and the humans in the series. That's why I think there should be a popularity thread just for the Hollows and Arrancar of the series.

Here's what I think about the Espada:

1. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - Besides having the coolest name, he's just
    likeable thanks to his atittude.
    2. Ulquiorra Schiffer - Looks cool and acts cool.
    3. Nnoitra Jiruga - Used to really dislike him, but he's got a great release, has a past with Nel and I can really sympathise with him.
    4. Szayel Aporro Granz - Besides being gross and always having something up his sleave, I like him. Also has the coolest uniform.
    5. Halibel - She's hot and cool headed. Hope she's Primera Espada.
    6. Stark - Laid-back and calm. Also one of the top 3.
    7. Zommari Leroux - Use to think he was really cool, but after his fight with Byakuya...
    8. Aaroniero Arruruerie - Actually pretty cool, but pathetic at the same time... I like his voice effects though.
    9. He's nothing special... yet!
    10. Old Man - Looks boring and I can't believe he's in the top 3.
    Umm.... Who was number 9 again?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ The only other espada that wasn't on the list... Yammy

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Navarr0Newton's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Lillinette CUZ she got away with putting her hands down a top ranked espada.
    i love HOLLOW ICHIGO- how can u not love shirosaki. he is so f the world mentality.
    i love the voice actor for aaronerio
    love NNOITRA cuz his character design is one that stnds out amongst all bleach characters(and that says alot)also he beat ichigo and thought nothing of it.
    TELSA- ok how cool looking is telsa in his arrancar form and then how psycho is he in hi ressurecion form wow was not expecting that form.
    and finally Neliel Tu ODERSHVANK all because of the relationship she developed with the main characters.also when she released she wasted no time in using the lanzador verde wich was pretty kick A cuz NNOITRA almost crapped his pants when she threw it. i like almost all of the arrancar i see except for those chicks who beat up orihime,pesshe,dondo hakka, and the two guards ishida and chad fought.
    if chocolates orgasmic, what are potatoes, my exgirlfriend?

Yuppie on cell: I think because of the mental state I was in that really doesn't count as cheating. Plus, it was my birthday, so technically it never happened, therefore I didn't fuck up or do anything wrong, therefore nothing ever happened to begin with, therefore you have no reason to complain, therefore you are still my girlfriend.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Lillinette - she is the total opposite of nanao-chan and her behaviour is just outragous
    2. Edrad Liones - just loved his released state
    3. Ulquiorra Schiffer - his calm nature makes him worth his rank, he is a typical vasto lodre in my eyes : calm, strong and wide knowledge of everyone (like the older captain from SS)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques

As CrudeCross said, he has the coolest name.

But anyways, I like the way he looks, his personality,and his problem with anyone having authority over him. And his blue hair is just awesome.

2. Nell

She is a very interesting character, she has some very funny moments,and the aspect of her changing forms between an adult and a child is unique. And I did like her release and love the mask.

3.Ulquiorra Schiffer

I like him because he is calm, intelligent, and,in contrast to Grimmjow, very loyal. And I love his design.(I just hope his release doesn't disappoint).

To be honest, I'm not that fond of the others. Though I am looking forward to seeing more of Stark and Halibel, as I do like their designs, but not sold on their personalities just yet.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast