Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite espada/arrancar release?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yammi's Ira

3 3.45%
  • Stark's Los Lobos

13 14.94%
  • Barragan's Arrogante

8 9.20%
  • Hallibel's Tiburón

11 12.64%
  • Ulquiorra's Murciélago

27 31.03%
  • Nnoitara's Santa Teresa

6 6.90%
  • Grimmjow's Pantera

13 14.94%
  • Zommari's Brujería

0 0%
  • Szayel's Fornicarás

2 2.30%
  • Aaroneiro's Glotonería

0 0%
  • Neliel's Gamuza

4 4.60%
  • Other

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best espada release

Grimmjow- At first I didn' t like it, but after I looked hard at the art when he was doing Desgarron, and then when we actually got to that point in the anime,I thought it looked badass. ( 5th)

Nnoitra - not much of a change, but still looked awesome, especially in the anime. Couldn't picture a good release where Nnoitra looked alot different anyway. And those scythes look sick. (7th)

Ulquiorra - Not sure on first release. The Segunda Etappa is awesome. (2nd)

Zommari- He was really cool up until he released. I really liked him before that. Even the process for his release was cool. It was the best one. But the release itself was ugly and senseless. Why doesnt the fastest Espada have LEGS in his released form? (10th)

Aaroniero- its a big blob mass thingy. Aaroniero himself was cool. Nejibana was awesome. I don't mind Aaroniero's release, but most of the others were better. (9th)

Grantz- I think he's my favorite Espada, and I love his release. I loved how he had those two fraccion fight with him and act as a throne. He had so many cool abilities too. (4th)

Barragan - The fact his zanpakuto is a viking axe with an eye in the middle is pure win. Usually I find robed skeletons cliche, but Kubo made this look really badass. (6th)

Harribel- One of my favorite releases. It looks very.....cool. That mask was very badass though. But, at that price, Harribel becomes 5x......cooler. She really does look badass though. I just miss the mask.(1st)

Stark - Stark looks like a pimp. And those guns actually work, IMO. I thought they wouldn't but they do. (3rd)

Yammi - Oh yeah. Knew I was forgetting one. He looks cool with that mask, and I thought one of the Espada should be freaking huge. (8th)

I really like most of them.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Josear XIII's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to make it clear, we are basing this poll on the looks of the resurreccion or in all the powers, looks, and etc?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like looks+coolness of abilities, but not the power itself (eg. Halibel is more powerful than Ulqui, however, I like Ulqui's release more and his abilities more.)

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

nonono. i meant Just Look+abilities sorry, in my country we use a lot the word "power/powers" to point abilities and so.

And if its just that i think the poll should just be based on Looks since its to early to pick one, without seeing the whole potential

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Onomatopoeia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josear XIII View Post
    Just to make it clear, we are basing this poll on the looks of the resurreccion or in all the powers, looks, and etc?
    Pretty sure it's looks, at least thats what everyone else has been basing their reasons on.

I think Barragan's release was extremely cool it was actually pretty original and creative. None of else even suspected that his release would look like a skeleton of all things.

Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

just wanted to be sure before i place my votes, woop looks like the therad was merged with another one, Guess the choices in the poll should have had the names of the resurrections instead of the hollow name

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KisamoriAEspada's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

MY favourite Arrancar/Espada would be...
    (in order)
    1.a tie between Barragan/Wonderweiss/and Ulquiorra
    Barragan- is sooo cool, i love his Gran Caida, and Respira ^-^ Go old guy, go!
    Ulquiorra- has ALWAYS been a fav of mine ^_^ He's release'sss where UBER cool, i just wished he has more then 1 ability (Lanza del Relampago)
    Wonderweiss-... well... 'cause he's kawaii! >w< .-.
    2.Nniotra/Halibel/Szayel :P
    Nnoitra-i only like his Zanpakuto, its soo cool!
    Halibel-I like her attitude... and her mask *-*
    Szayel-Mad Scientist's ftw!! His release was SOOO awesome, plus i think he has the coolest release outfit :P
    >.>
    I guess thats too many ties =p
    Sorry if the message is messed up! im new, which means i can get away with anything!!
    jk :P
    Bleach Fanfic-y
    Espada Number:0
    Name:Kisamori Envie
    Zanpakuto: Volcuris Procer
    Command:Heikei (shift)
    Hates:Starrk

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Starrk - i just love how he acts and what he said during he fight Utika/shunsui
    2. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - i just like his characterdesign (but not his release)
    3. Ulquiorra Schiffer - he is just cool - aside from his lastname...what is he ? a supermodel

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Espada Resurreccion

It's simple. Which is your favorite Espada Resurreccion?

Based either on aesthetics, since three of the Espada's abilities haven't been fully revealed yet, or powers shown. Maybe you like Starrk's guns? Ulqie's Cero Oscuras? Grimmjaw's long blue hair? Szayel's Gabriel? Halibel's assets? Maybe Barragan's fur cloak makes his release cooler than all the other Espada's. Or you like the way Nnoitra can grow scythes from his wrists.

Which Espada's Resurreccion do you like best? =)
    Last edited by Aikidoka; September 06, 2009 at 01:24 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Espada Resurreccion

Ok, this is how I feel about the resurreccion:

Lame:
    - Starrk. His abilities so far are awesome but completely dislike his release. He is little less than a gay cowboy. IMHO he should look at least more fereal.

- Zomari: An actual oddball. Not to mention he is pink, probably the worst of all lol.

- Grants: Meh, he looks gross. Nothing interesting about his looks. Cool abilities though.

Indiferent:
    - Grimmjow: The release has cool abilities and to some extent fits grimmjow but it also kinda lacks. It is ok but a little plain looking. He is still my favorite espada though.

- Arroniero: Nothing special, just a blob. You can't usually go wrong there, every story needs a blob, but as usual they are nothing special.

- Yammi: Big as creature. Just don't really feel that one. I could changemy mind later though.

Cool:

- Barragan: One of the better ones IMO. Was completely original in comparison to other releases lol.

-Harribel: How not to like number 3 lol......

-Ulquiorra: Kinda on the lacking side but it also has an unusual feel of elegance IMO. Something very flashy would not have fit ulquiorra either. His segunda etapa was awesome though, a real demon.

- Nnoitora: Lots of blades, a real ferral appearance, whats not to like. Only complain is the lack of abilities.

My favorite resurreccion would be between nnoitora and barragan. I also like harribel but not because of the "cool" with it but for other reasons....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

the best release in terms of looks is that of stark imo. the part where i am a fan of hellsing might play a role into this though.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

it's too bad U cannot vote more than one, i like santa teresa the most, than fornicaras, than segunda etapa/arrogante. I like really fearsome or gross abilities/looks. Zommari was gross, too, but it was idiotic and childish. I like the other ones as well, but that was my top 3 and my last place

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Uli's first one. I liked the plain-ness of it. It was just like a demon Shinigami with wings.

The rest were kind of ugly. kkck hit it on the head with Stark. He's too camp for me. Barragan was ok... but it should have been the other way around. His original form with the axe was much better. Halibel was kind of boring. The rest were dull except for santa teresa, which was very fitting.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For me I'm torn between 2-3. The ones I like the most are Barragans, Ulqs, and Starks. Stark looks cool but I haven't seen him do too much yet to have a solid opinion. Barragan had some sweet skill but his arrogance held him back from utlizing it to its fullest power, so for Barragan I really loved its appearance and how he looked. Ulqs was the best performing Espada so far so I think I would have to give him the title for now. He looked sick and actually lived up to his hype in his battle. Had a lot of power and a lot of skill so for now thats my leading pick. Maybe Stark will surpass him on my list with his performance over the next few chapters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Grimmjow has a pretty cool release. suited him pretty well.
    Nell's release was awesome and the minotaur thing was creative. likes alot.
    Starrk and Lilynette's release is pretty tight, reminds me of something from "zombie powder".
    Tesla had a pretty unexpected release, similar look to Nell's.
    Barragan had one of the coolest. the grim reaper look was bad@$$.
    Harribel's was hot. major hott.
    both of Ulquiorra's releases were alright. way overhyped on kubo's part.
    yammy's release fitted him well too, becomes a giant, pissed off arrancar. rarrgh!!!
    just me, but i thought the volcano dude under grimmjow had a nice release. the guy that got killed by ikkaku back in karakura town.

the dumb releases were the privaron espadas. no wonder they are "former" espada. nnoitra's was stupid, bunch of extra arms and a horn through his head?. really??

szayelaporro, arroniero, zommari, poe, avirama, coolhorn, ggio, mammoth guy & "exacta" dude all had crap releases.

mila rose, sun sun and apacchi's releases were crap too along with their chimera (fullmetal ripoff) creature they call "allon". thank you, yama for burning that guy to cinders.

menoli or whatever, her release wad dumb and so was ludbone's little "tree branch" thing.

i hope to heavens that if wonderweiss does come back he has one of the best releases in bleach. please give us that much, kubo.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast