Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite espada/arrancar release?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yammi's Ira

3 3.45%
  • Stark's Los Lobos

13 14.94%
  • Barragan's Arrogante

8 9.20%
  • Hallibel's Tiburón

11 12.64%
  • Ulquiorra's Murciélago

27 31.03%
  • Nnoitara's Santa Teresa

6 6.90%
  • Grimmjow's Pantera

13 14.94%
  • Zommari's Brujería

0 0%
  • Szayel's Fornicarás

2 2.30%
  • Aaroneiro's Glotonería

0 0%
  • Neliel's Gamuza

4 4.60%
  • Other

0 0%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member After_Image's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favourite Hollows/Arrancar

Neliel is my favorites Arrancar cause she becomes a Minotaur looking creature!!! That is just full of wins for me. I think she is going to play a bigger role than she has when we get back to HM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Arctigor's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Stark and Ulquiorra. There so relaxed and so cool.
    http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1354/36/1354363077873.jpg

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    mila rose, sun sun and apacchi's releases were crap too along with their chimera (fullmetal ripoff) creature they call "allon". thank you, yama for burning that guy to cinders.
    Ripoff? Using your logic I could say FMA's chimera were a ripoff of Greek mythology...chimeras have been around since early human literature. Almost everything in literature could be considered a ripoff now, almost all ideas have been used and reused and done to death anyway.

Personally there are no Arrancar releases I hate, they all look cool to me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

For me this is a tough choice. If we're going on first release for Ulquiorra then I will have to pick Starrk. Personally i would always prefer to have Starrk's releases because it seems most comfortable to use to me and its pretty badass especially with those wolves but if Ishida is right and Ulquiorra's reiatsu really does become "something so strong its not even reiatsu anymore" (in secunda etapa) then id have to go pick Ulquiorra.
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member deanmilanov's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

And the award for best looking arrancar release goes to... Barragan. Kubo really exerted much effort into drawing him and it paid off. Second place is Ulq. I don't really like stark, seems too fashion for my taste. As for abilities, Barragan's pretty convinient, and it was a shame he went down like that.
    I don't know if it really counts, but Ichigonator was quite well drawn and also had the fittest "release" for battle
    Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics - even if you win, you are still retarded.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Niirouge's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't remember much about the arrancars except for Nell, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra... -_-

I've seen them briefly and may have skimmed through their fights *cough* but they didn't have a big enough impact for me so I voted based on the only three I knew...

And it went to Nell

She's adorable as a child hollow and then turns into a beautiful and 'exotic' (best term I can think of for now) character when in her true form

The other two I know focus way too much on their "coolness level"...
    To be fair though, that's just Kubo's doing...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Eprst's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yammi - he is like a little lizzard when he is transformed. They cut him and cut him but for him all this is like scratches. Plus he is still alive so that leaves a space for his development

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reminder to all to please post reasons for why you like a certain hollow or arrancar. Anything that doesn't give reasons ends up just becoming a list and that is considered spam. So please just describe why you like the character. Thank You.

Anywho, for me lately, now that all is said and done with the espada fights. I'd have to say Ulqiorra was my favorite espada in that the fight he had with Ichigonator was just ridiculously amazing. But if I had to pick outside of the cookie cutter response then my next favorite would then have to be Nnoitra. His fight with Kenpachi was perfect in the sense that their personalities butt heads with each other and his resurrection was something I enjoyed (especially after seeing it in the anime).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as releases go's I liked Stark's only because I like wolves. Grimmjow was overall the coolest Espada IMO. Every time we've seen him he was fighting or just about to fight anyone, then there was his attitude and demeanor. Against Ulquiorra he knew he wasn't stronger then he was but nothing stopped him from outsmarting Ulquiorra for that slight moment. Then we have when Tosen sliced his arm off, it will have probably resulted in a lost but again that was what seperated him and the other espada. His fight with Shinji, grabbing Rukia's head, there's just too muh to explain his . There were some pretty good fraccion too, Findor, Ggio vega and Tesla were the coolest IMo.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have only 1 favorite Arrancar/Espada and that would have to be Ulquiorra's. to me it jst looks epic.
    The One True Soul Ruler

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Stark numero uno is definitely my fav arrancar. Kubo cheated him making him lose to Shunsui...He turned his wicked cool cero guns into pea shooters. And came up with explosive wolves that still don't do the trick. His character and personality just had so much potential and we all know Kubo has NO IDEA what do with that.

Ulq however much like grimjow was a built up opposition against Kurosaki and had tons of screen time. I liked his character for a villain but at first was too emotionless for me, until his release. Ulq is the most badass of the Espada having 2 release's something special to his character pretty much the rare Vasto Lorde we were suppose to be seeing from the espada. Ulq was well developed but got raped by Kubo's writing at the end of his demise...He turns him into a random EMO..

Besides Grimjow who served his purpose in Bleach very well and was a decently developed character...The rest of the Espada suck.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5