Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke vs Oro & Jiraiya

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Armenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke vs Oro & Jiraiya

Who do you think would win?
    Sasuke has 1 hour prep. time and knowledge about all of Jiraiyas and Oros jutsus.

Location Sannin Battle field (where the sannins fought in pt.1)

I think sasuke would easily take this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke vs Oro & Jiraiya

sasuke without oro infusion would be torn apart by any ONE of em.

oro in good shape and jiraya maybe dont even have to go into hermit mode be beat the living crap out of sasugay.

seriously, no stupid plot no jutsu could save sasuke's sorry ass.

not that i dislike sasuke, nor do i really prefer oro or j-man but he would lose sooo stupidly bad even being prepared.
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke is very skill guy and like kakashi tell naruto when zabuza saga that in the world are kid more little then naruto and more strong then him
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    Armenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    sasuke without oro infusion would be torn apart by any ONE of em.

oro in good shape and jiraya maybe dont even have to go into hermit mode be beat the living crap out of sasugay.

seriously, no stupid plot no jutsu could save sasuke's sorry ass.

not that i dislike sasuke, nor do i really prefer oro or j-man but he would lose sooo stupidly bad even being prepared.
    This is how I think it will go:
    Oro and Jiraiya come face to face with Sasuke-sama.
    Sasuke-sama uses genjutsu.

Jiraiya admitted that he's really bad at genjutsu. So he would have trouble dealing with it.

Oro has also been very easily man-handled by Itachis genjutsu.

So I think Sasuke will cast genjutsu, use his chidori lance and just kill them both.

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    sasuke is very skill guy and like kakashi tell naruto when zabuza saga that in the world are kid more little then naruto and more strong then him
    Exactly! Sasuke is an Uchiha Prodigy. He's probably one of the most skilled shinobi in the Naruto-verse atm.

If hanzou took out all three sannin, I can see Sasuke easily take out Jiraiya and Orochimaru.
    Last edited by alchemy1234; March 22, 2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So basically Sasuke is omniscient and omnipotent when concerned with the Sannin, so he knows their weaknesses and how to counter their jutsu's, if that's the case then sure, Sasuke would take it.

Country
    Armenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    So basically Sasuke is omniscient and omnipotent when concerned with the Sannin, so he knows their weaknesses and how to counter their jutsu's, if that's the case then sure, Sasuke would take it.
    Well, he has knowledge about all of their abilities (in this scenario). Personally I think even without knowledge of their abilities, he would take this.

The sannin really seem to suck at matters of genjutsu.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy1234 View Post
    Well, he has knowledge about all of their abilities (in this scenario). Personally I think even without knowledge of their abilities, he would take this.

The sannin really seem to suck at matters of genjutsu.
    Oro has created many techniques, I am sure he knows some excellent genjutsu as for Jiraiya even though genjutsu isn't his forte he knows how to break out of them and counter them.

If Sasuke doesn't have prior knowledge about the sannin and their abilities/weakness then Sasuke is a goner. Sasuke stated that the only reason why he was able to defeat Oro was cuz Oro was already weak, so reckon Oro got stronger, really doubtful that Sasuke takes him on, and comes out victorious.

Country
    Armenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Oro has created many techniques, I am sure he knows some excellent genjutsu as for Jiraiya even though genjutsu isn't his forte he knows how to break out of them and counter them.

If Sasuke doesn't have prior knowledge about the sannin and their abilities/weakness then Sasuke is a goner. Sasuke stated that the only reason why he was able to defeat Oro was cuz Oro was already weak, so reckon Oro got stronger, really doubtful that Sasuke takes him on, and comes out victorious.
    Good points. The reason I was assuming all of this was, because Itachi beat Oro in a minute in their confrontation.

It is highly plausible that Jiraiya could be more skilled at dispelling genjutsu than Oro is, but sharingan genjutsu seems to be quite hard to dispell.

I do believe that if they manage to break Sasukes genjutsu they would win.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good points. The reason I was assuming all of this was, because Itachi beat Oro in a minute in their confrontation.
    Well Oro couldn't attack Itachi and cause harm cuz that would ruin his body which Oro was trying to attain. Let's say Oro goes all out and at the end of the battle both are heavily injured but Itachi has lost an arm or so, isn't exactly the body Oro wants.

Quote Quote:
    It is highly plausible that Jiraiya could be more skilled at dispelling genjutsu than Oro is, but sharingan genjutsu seems to be quite hard to dispell.
    Well Naruto not dispelling them is cuz he is extremely weak against Genjutsu but Jiraiya is different, he knows how to defeat genjutsu, and told Naruto how to, just cuz naruto had trouble doesn't mean that Jiraiya will.

Quote Quote:
    I do believe that if they manage to break Sasukes genjutsu they would win.
    We haven't seen Sasuke cast very powerful genjutsu like Tsukiyomi or the frog genjutsu that Jiraiya in hermit mode casted, so at this point we don't know the degree of Sasuke's genjutsu, its high (supposedly) but I doubt it's in the same level of the aforementioned ones.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Anime Head 101's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but remeber Itachi didn't won't to take on Jiraiya even with Kisame

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say Jiraiya and Orochimaru would spank him all over the place.

It's not that Sasuke is weak, it's that Jiraiya with those two elder frogs on his shoulders would be like facing three increadably powerful ninjas all at once. I think he alone could take Sasuke without much difficulty at all. When you throw Orochimaru into the mix, with his rather large assortment of abilities, nearly immortal body, and the not so small advantage of having been Sasuke's teacher for several years, this fight becomes a complete mismatch.

What has Sasuke got that will help him win this battle? Even assuming he's become damn good at the sharingan genjutsu, the regular sharingan genjutsu isn't that hard to deal with if your not fighting one on one, as the old woman from the sand village said. Though it probably wouldn't do him much good against Jiraiya anyway who has never been indicated to be weak to genjutsu in fact quite the contrary, he is the one who tried to teach Naruto a great method to resist it. The only thing that Jiraiya said was that he isn't good at using genjutsu. That pretty much leaves Kirin and since Orochimaru probably already knows about this, being his teacher and all. Their is no way they go into battle without a counter for it.

It's also important to note that when Sasuke was fighting Orochimaru before, Orochimaru was trying to take him alive and was in a severely weakened state. As for Jiraiya it took six super strong ninjas with special abilities all working as one to bring him down, three of which got right back up after he killed them.

Even if he knew all the abilities they had it wouldn't make things that much easier for Sasuke with ninjas like Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and the elder toads. The list of abilities would be a few hundred yards long.
    Last edited by Jammin; March 22, 2008 at 06:58 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I've seen, Sasuke managed to beat up a bed-ridden Orochimaru, and an injured Itachi....don't put him that high up on the scale just yet, especially in the Sannin league.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

come on itachi didn't want to use his MS against j-man if he did he would swap him, even sick itachi with MS is impossibly powerful that makes him pretty much on sanin level(all together they are all kage level ninjas) and sasu isn't pretty much staying behind but even him posted against 2 sanins wouldn't be good, but he could do good damage still
    for oro being his teacher look at chapler when chidori sward priced oro he wasn't who was until sasu breaks door so oro didn't know shit about how strong sasu is an he is probably master at genjutsu like his brother, when he was under oro gen in his dimension he could overpower oros gen and put him under his own and not to speak about tsuki that i think is still probably more powerful the that j-man toad song..
    to conclude he has every quality to fight on their level but he dosnt have one thing that he needs most when he is fighting with such a enemy, and even more when facing 2/3
    and that is big chakra pool
    in everything else he has enough knowledge and even good arsenal of jutsus

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ANBU4U's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Well, at first I laughed. I thought "Of course Sasuke would get pawned"

Then I read the entirety of the first post and I had to rethink my position....

I still think Sasuke would be overwhelmed...but it may not be as one sided as most here would like to think. For shinobi like Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, and Shikamaru** one hour of preptime COMPLETE, knowledge of the battle-feild, and COMPLETE knowledge of the opponents jutsu arsenal is all but a death sentence.

I say Sasuke manages to disable one before going down.

P.S.- We have no idea how many of Oro's jutsu's Sasuke retains...but given kishi's slant towards sasuke lately dont be suprised if is the "perfect" secenario for Sasuke. AKA all of the jutsu are somehow in his memory, but he no longer has to deal with the threat of Oro reappearing.
    Last edited by ANBU4U; March 23, 2008 at 02:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oblivion's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

oro maybe weak against genjutsu (maybe his only weakness and the only way to actually kill him) but jiraya on the other hand seems to be genjutsu approved as itachi, as of now, master of genjutsu, feared to take him on two on one....

so sasuke may use genjutsu to take oro out of the fight, but jiraya would still beat him senseless....

and what jammin said
    Oblivion@Deviantart
    keep answers like mini skirts, short to keep it interesting, but enough to cover the subject!

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast