Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
what's this?! Kanda smiled? and is acting chivalrious and friendly for once?! Is hoshino having a fever?! lol. Maybe he's only angry and gloomy towards allen and ravi :P
yes this is the setting for something awesome
btw do you guys get more simpathy for malcolm? because I did since last chapter(s)
Maybe he will sacrifice in order to save the others after we know about his past, so he dies being a hero instead of a villain.
Last edited by Shaddix; February 29, 2008 at 06:32 PM.
This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray Man. But remember no spamming.
But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.
(お願い 大嫌いな神様 私に力を返して 私はじめてこんなにイノセンスを望んでる)
- the level 4's attack caused the elevator to break and fall
- lavi went to help out (face the akuma) as a trembling lenalee murmured, "older brother" (don't remember how to spell the japanese word right now >.>)
- kanda is injured protecting komui, but his wounds healed immediately
- the akuma fought kanda and lavi at once
- helvaska tried to insert the innocence into lenalee but failed due to an attack by the akuma
- kanda and lavi are defeated by the akuma and something increased (the attack?)
lenalee stepped on the its head causing the akuma to collapse/fallthe akuma steps on lenalee's head
- she extended her hand to her innocence and said, "older...brother..."
- she hoped that god will grant her request and will give her power back since this is the first time she desired her innocence.
Last edited by rhapsody blue; March 06, 2008 at 11:37 PM. Reason: corrections
Meaning Lenalee successfully synched with her innocence in the end?
well, if the spoiler is indeed true (which i personally believe) then yes she does synch with her innocence.
someone does ask hamejin what color lenalee's boot color is but he/she was ignored... guess people prefer talking about the big three, hxh, and reborn (which are all good series.)
so thinking about Komui was prolly the key/the reason why her synch wouldn't fail and go kick that akumas ass, lenalee
Source: 2ch (the same guy who posted the first spoiler)
this is a response to a question asking about what happened to lavi. apparently when the akuma defeated the boys, kanda fell on top of lavi.Quote:
DX I hope they weren't hurt too badly considering they both don't have their innocence with them.
Mmm... hoping the spoiler is true, because it sounds cool. But, it also sounds like a LOT to happen in one chapter, unless Kanda and Lavi are defeated REALLY fast.
What I'd like to know is if Lenalee gets her innocence back and can 'step' on the lvl4 and make it 'collapse', does that mean that Lenalee is stronger than Allen and the Generals now?