Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Share your dream thread!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Organizized's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Share your dream thread!!

^ You dreamed you fell, yet you didn't wake up? I didn't know that was possible.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity DARK's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Organizized View Post
    ^ You dreamed you fell, yet you didn't wake up? I didn't know that was possible.
    I woke up after seeing the blood. Don't worry.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i keep having these dreams where im being chased and once i see an obstacle i try jumping over it but i cant seem to land in stead everthing goes into slowmotion and i keep on gliding in mid air(kinda like those 'elementals' from 'the chronicals of Roddick 2004') and sometimes its like the gravity is too heavy for me and can't seem to get away. it started in 2000/2001 and i keep on having them.

what the hell does this mean. light like a feather Vs heavy like a rock. does anybody know any books that interpret dreams or people that specialize in this field.

i remember reading somewhere that before the time of pharaohs one of its kings had a dream of 7 fat cows eating 7 skinny cows nobody understood what it meant but one man interpreted it as blessed years to come and afterwords not so blessed years after them in other words that they should conserve their crops.

i remember that my dreams used to contain wolves chasing me alot of the time but now they don't anymore (it might have something to do with me having lost faith in mankind) i believe these dreams are lessons or sometimes warnings from unknown threats(wolves and snakes in my case). and any help you can give is appreciated.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kota's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

i keep having a dream of.....u noe when on the tv, u try to change the channel and accidentally press somethin else--turns out it wasnt a valid channel so all these black and white fuzzy lines come up??i keep having that as my dream. weird huh?

and i had another one--prb coz i watch 2 much anime b4 i went to bed. I walked into a shopping mall in hk--since they open till really really late (i went in really late like 12 maybe??) and u noe those mozart thingys that r embedded into the floor? well i saw some group of randoms summon legendary creatures from them like.....dragons, phoneixs, the such.
    after they did that they went into another shop and summoned some weird creature......i dunt get this dream--

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Rylynn's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive had a couple of strange ones.

Ones where I try to speak to my friends and my voice sounds really muffled, and they walk right past me like I dont exist. Eventualy in the dream things start to happen like trucks in the road coming from beind one of my friends, Im screaming for them to get off the road, but they dont hear.... then I wake up. It doesnt feel like a nightmare, but its quite worrying sometimes.

Iv also had this five second dream, a womans severed head in the middle of the pavement. I move on to another dream shortly after, but then the next day, a womans head was found on a beach on the other side of the country.

Before anyone says it, no, I did not do it...

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a very interesting thread idea . What a better way to start off my discussion in this thread than with a true and pretty creepy dream story of mine .

One really strange and scariest dream I have ever had was the night before 9/11 happened. For background my dad was a police officer in manhattan and was there for the whole incident. In this dream I had I ended up going into a city like setting with my dad (probably would have been manhattan but its a dream so it was just a typical city setting). There was no particular reason why we were there but we decided to drive into the city. For whatever reason we were inside of a police car while driving. Fast forwarding through the dream we finally get into the city and are walking around where the car was parked when all of a sudden I turn and my dad disappeared and I had no idea where he went. I was looking for him and couldn't find him. While this is going on the sky turned dark and paper began to fall out of the sky. One vivid image is of the paper falling around the police car and then the dream ended.

The next day I told me dad about it because it really bothered me. He actually kept it in his mind when the Twin Towers had been hit and the ideas and symbolism from the dream kept him from going towards the buildings. He had two choices, to either go closer to try and help people or to go the other way. After thinking things through, including my dream coming to his mind, he decided to walk away. Next thing you know the buildings collapsed. If he had decided to go any closer he would have been killed.

The creepy parts of this dream is the fact that the setting was almost identical to the aftermath of 9/11. Darkness covered the area from dust and debris and paper fell from the sky that day because they were coming out of the office buildings in the Trade Center. To me the dream seemed to be a warning of what could have happened if my dad decided to walk towards the towers. He would have been gone and I would have lost him in an instant as I did in the dream.

The dream as a whole was one of the scariest things ever in the fact that the whole picture of what I had dreamed came together in my mind and my dads after the events of 9/11 took place. It is a dream that I will never forget even if I wanted to. This was ten years ago and to this day its still so vivid in my mind.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinobi's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

well, I thought I want to try this!! so here is a funny dream I had about 2 weeks ago!!

I dreamed that I was diving in the ocean, I was alone there but wasn't scared at all, and then a huge fish charged at me, it looked huge and wild and dangerous, but I wasn't scared of it!! It stopped where I was and didn't attack me, actually it seemed happy to see me!! and we started swimming together lolz!!

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Arrogance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that sounds like a fun one shinobi....

I on the other hand had a dream the other day where I was losing all my teeth (they were not baby teeth ) and my mouth was gushing blood while each tooth was gradually coming out. My mouth began to fill up with the teeth and I was running around to people trying to tell them I was in trouble. But I was severely mumbling because my mouth was full of the teeth. It was making it hard to breathe and occasionally when I was trying to talk to people some of them would fall out of my mouth. It was a brief dream but it was pretty freakin scary and enough to get my heart pounding. .

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

lolz!! scary for you Hulk I know!! but it gave me a good laugh haha!!

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember having a weird dream when i was smaller:

I was in a shopping centre and there were a lot of people,so it was quite lively there.
    I was going around and looking for stuff,when i suddenly realized that this is a dream and that i can do everything i want and won't have any consequences.
    That's why i started to run and grapped every women's boobs .When i stopped running,i arrived in my bed and woke up in real life....

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I had this short one just last night

I was in the school's computer room, just doing my homework, but then someone suddenly ran into the room and yelled "SHE'S COMING!!!"
    Everyone started to save their work quickly, pulled all their USBs out and ran out of the room. Since I didn't know what was going on, I just followed everyone and ran. It turns out the person everyone was running away from was my science teacher, who had a reputation of being really mean last year .
    I was walking down the hall and I looked up, she was walking down towards me. I was really panicking so I bent down and pretended to tie my shoe. As she walked by, I just said "Hi". She stopped and turned to me and told me how much she appreciated me saying 'Hi' to her. She thanked me and then walked away.
    Then I woke up

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

that teacher seems to be really lonely Ice!!

my dream in my one hour of sleep that I had last night:

I was called to the manager's office, and he picked a fight with me for no reason what so ever, and I lost my temper and told him every bad thing I knew about him!!! I woke up really annoyed!!

(thing is In reality I'm in good terms with that person!! )

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DRAGONKAMI's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I did loved a girl for over 7 years and in that time, we never really talked because i was to shy. Later i meet her again and than i talked to her and we got togehter in 1 day xD After we break up i did cry so much because i did loved her for so long.. Now i come to my dream. In my dream, i saw her and she said we are togehter again and everything is fine. I was so happy!!! Than after i woke up i thought she lies next to me in my bed and i did feel so happy but than i saw... there is no one... immediately i start cyring .She is the only person that i do dream so many times of.
    PS3 ID: DRAGONKAMI

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

What Was Your Dream Today?

What Was Your Dream Today?

So as the thread name says, what was your dream today?
    If you wish to soment on someone else's dream click HERE (link added soon)

You can tell lies or truths just tell the story of your dream
    You must start with "Today I dreamed..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    Today I dreamed that I was being chased by the police for some unknow reason, I was at an unknow city from a seemingly far away future were cars had no weels and were flying. The city had all those kinds of futuristic stuff. Than the car fell down from a huge brigde and I woke up.

Not really much exciting nor fun but is just a start.

Moderator message by: Charlie-San
    Moved~
    Last edited by Charlie; September 07, 2010 at 09:08 PM.

22. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, last night on the win thread, Googz linked me to this So after seeing that, I really wanted one of those Sasuke toys
    Anyway, onto the dream

So, I was walking with my friends in a shopping centre, and then I suddenly tripped on something It turns out it was a single Sasuke toy. I picked it up, and suddenly a huge pile of Sasuke toys just dropped onto me
    Kind of like in this Bleach omake here, and continued here
    I then picked one up, set it down and stood on it. Two of my friends stood on them as well, and then we started to stack into a pyramid
    The person at the top suddenly turned into a real-life Sasuke and ran away
    Then I woke up

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast