Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: urahara made ichigo!!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deathgod6664820's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

urahara made ichigo!!!!

I posted this some where else in didnt get the answer for it.
    has anyone thought, maybe isshin had the Hougyoku inside him, thats why he lost his powers for over 20 years, and conceived ichigo with alot of sprit pressure and hollow powers. What if urahara and isshin plan on this happening? That would explain why urahara would know ichigo's potential being born from the hougyoku and with urahara being a sciencetist cant be ruin out. It would also explain why isshin does'nt want ichigo to know that hes a shinigami in thats why hes a so called bad parent. Know one understands why ichigo has such high sprit power and can progress so fast, being born from the hougyoku would make much since right? maybe i read to far into it.....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Pollux's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: urahara made ichigo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deathgod6664820 View Post
    thats why he lost his powers for over 20 years, and conceived ichigo with alot of sprit pressure and hollow powers.
    I don't see why having the Hougyokou in his body would have made him lose his powers. If you base it on the fact that Rukia had it in her and lost her powers then I remind you that she could not regain her powers because of the special gigai. At least it's how I remember it so I may be wrong.
    The fact that Ichigo did not manifest any hollow power (no mask, no loss of control...) before the training with Urahara makes me think that he only gained hollow powers after his training and that he never had them before (I've read theories of Masaki being a hollow but I don't agree with them).

That would explain why urahara would know ichigo's potential
    I simply think Urahara knows Ichigo has a great potential because he is the son of a shinigami (and perhaps Masaki was one too) and gained hollow powers, hence removing the limits a normal soul has.

Know one understands why ichigo has such high sprit power and can progress so fast, being born from the hougyoku would make much since right?
    As I put it above, the Hougyokou is said to remove the limits a shinigami has so yes, I think it can explain his high reiatsu (Isshin being a shinigami is also important) but not the speed at which he progresses.
    [insert cool looking and funny signature here]

The French Hangout Thread is dead. Click here to revive it.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    I don't see why having the Hougyokou in his body would have made him lose his powers. If you base it on the fact that Rukia had it in her and lost her powers then I remind you that she could not regain her powers because of the special gigai. At least it's how I remember it so I may be wrong.
    No, you are correct. It was the gigai that drained away her powers. As far as we know, having the Hougyoku inside of her has had no perceptible consequences.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

isshin lost his powers for 20 years due to asking urahara to place him in that special gaigi
    second ichigo is a plain old normal human whos limits were removed through a natural means (he gained both his shinigami and hallow powers at the same time). i agree w/ pollux about urahara knowing about ichigo's potential as his father was a very strong shinigami himself

Quote Quote:
    Know one understands why ichigo has such high sprit power and can progress so fast, being born from the hougyoku would make much since right?
    this may just be part of his families trait who knows exactly why but one of the reasons is just beacuse he has his natural limiters turned off

Edited to remove unneccessary flaming ~ Tsukisama
    Last edited by Tsukisama; April 06, 2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Removal of flaming
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by _ATMA View Post
    im sorry but this post is purely insane

isshin lost his powers for 20 years due to asking urahara to place him in that special gaigi
    It is assumed that Isshin asked Urahara for one of his special gigai, but it has not yet been specified how Isshin lost his powers and what his connection to Urahara is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but wasnt urahara exciled for making a untraceable gigai, and use the same type of gigai on rukia? if isshin left soul soceity for the human world and a human women a untraceable gigai would be in use. What if Isshin needed the special gigai and for urahara doing that the price was for him to hide the Hougyokou? thats a connection there....
    @pollux wasnt the Hougyokou hidin in the special gigai that urahara gave her?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but wasnt urahara exciled for making a untraceable gigai, and use the same type of gigai on rukia? if isshin left soul soceity for the human world and a human women a untraceable gigai would be in use. What if Isshin needed the special gigai and for urahara doing that the price was for him to hide the Hougyokou? thats a connection there....
    We don't know if Isshin is in Urahara's gigai. Isshin lost his shinigami powers 20 years ago. What does that mean exactly? Urahara's gigai drains away shinigami powers, but if Isshin had already lost shinigami powers for some reason, he would not necessarily need to use the reiatsu-draining gigai of Urahara. Until Kubo gives more clarification on the matter, you can't just say with any certainty that Isshin is using one of Urahara's special gigai.

@pollux wasnt the Hougyokou hidin in the special gigai that urahara gave her?
    I know that this part is specifically addressed to Pollux, but I'm a bit of a busy-body and I feel like responding to it too.

There is no specific reference to the Hougyoku having been hidden in Rukia's gigai. That is one logical way that he could have gotten the Hougyoku into her, but nothing is stated on how he accomplished this. He could have somehow rendered her unconscious, implanted the Hougyoku in her, and revived her without her knowledge of the incident. Anything at this point is possible.
    Last edited by Tsukisama; April 06, 2008 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@tsuki your right but if being the key word do u see this possible?
    thats all im tryin to say, i had this on my mind in needed a logically answer that i was wrong...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@tsuki your right but if being the key word do u see this possible?
    thats all im tryin to say, i had this on my mind in needed a logically answer that i was wrong...
    I'm sorry. Could you restate that? What exactly of what you've said would you like to know if I think is possible?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    The fact that Ichigo did not manifest any hollow power (no mask, no loss of control...) before the training with Urahara makes me think that he only gained hollow powers after his training and that he never had them before (I've read theories of Masaki being a hollow but I don't agree with them).
    Well I think there was a time when he was in a near death situation and somehow lost his control. If you read chapter 55 you'll see that Ichigo gets a quite big boost in strenght and is a bit out of character too (at least I think so^^). So I'm guessing Shirosaki was there from the beginning of his shinigami-time. Ichigo had the power of becoming a shinagami from the beginning so maybe giving him the power of another shinigami gave birth to shirosaki.

Btw. I don't remember exactly, but doesn't Ichigo's first sword look similar to Isshin's?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Btw. I don't remember exactly, but doesn't Ichigo's first sword look similar to Isshin's?
    Ichigo's sword: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/49/09/
    Isshin's sword: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/187/18-19/ (I couldn't find any good pics of Isshin's sword)

They look similar, but both are in their unreleased forms and most unreleased zanpakutou don't have very many distinguishing characteristics.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member _ATMA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    Ichigo's sword: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/49/09/
    Isshin's sword: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/187/18-19/ (I couldn't find any good pics of Isshin's sword)

They look similar, but both are in their unreleased forms and most unreleased zanpakutou don't have very many distinguishing characteristics.
    oh wow holy shit it is simular i never noticed except isshins is alot smaller xD it even has the 2 little tassels on the end of it the only major thing i notice is the guard is a bit more rounded and defined while ichigos is more crude this may just be to kubos older style compared to his newer style
    If Nissan Motorsports is NISMO, does that make Honda Motorsports HOMO?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hyn_pride93's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if Ichigo is indeed created from the Hougyoku, then that would.... I really have no words to express my surprise/sadness... I dont want him to be like that.

~ Flames of Aries ~

New Reply