Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

I'd like to hear Jammin's thoughts on Kishi saying he likes writing about love.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just about to say that I certainly don't want to ever read Kishi's manga about love, unless his wife writes it and he only takes the credit or something.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I was just about to say that I certainly don't want to ever read Kishi's manga about love, unless his wife writes it and he only takes the credit or something.
    ahahah that's what I thought too! surely oda's purpose is better,one piece's author'd like to retire after the end of his masterpiece, whereas kishi is so bad in writing about love,that his shojo won't ever be read by me!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

"i dont care anymore"

yeah we know, you said that in one of the many shitty chapters before

sigh....

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL OF A RIDE

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So it was a question and answer time....
    Nothing against those who asked the questions but couldn't they come up with better questions than let's say
    "How do your children call you?"

Just seems like a waste of a question for me, pardon me.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    So it was a question and answer time....
    Nothing against those who asked the questions but couldn't they come up with better questions than let's say
    "How do your children call you?"

Just seems like a waste of a question for me, pardon me.
    I feel you, the wasted time with kishi with that kind of question, i was expecting more of this interview..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I'd like to hear Jammin's thoughts on Kishi saying he likes writing about love.
    I think so many things about it....

My 1st thought upon reading this wasn't anything coherent. I think imagery will relay what was going through my mind more accurately.

Spoiler: Something like this. show

My 2nd thought was to briefly considering climbing up to the roof of my house and yell "BULLSHIT! BULL-SHIT!!!" at the sky to try and alleviate the torment in my soul.

My 3rd thought was to actually think about what he said and try and figure out if I believe there was even a hint of truth in any of it. Point zero zero five seconds later I came to the conclusion that he is a liar and his pants are very much on fire.

My 4th thought was to consider the sheer absurdity of it. He wants to write about love? NOW?! After the way he has treated the relationships in Naruto in the last two arcs it's astonishing that he could even find the gall to say that. It's like an arsonist saying he wants to design smoke alarms. His treatment of his female characters has been careless and downright misogynistic. So unless he wants to write "dude on dude romance" I don't see where this interest is expressing itself.

Then I just came to the same conclusion I typically come to about his interviews..

Spoiler: The "true" meaning. show

I think he was saying what he thinks he's supposed to say or what his editor told him he's supposed to say. With Naruto and Hinata being the big thing right now he had to pretend he actually cares romance and is actually inspired about it. I don't believe for one second that stuff really matters to him. If it did he would have done a far better job than he has.
    Last edited by Jammin; January 10, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all, kishi is inside the movie, road to ninja. were you do the opposite, since when he like to write about love.

why they didnt ask him about, if sasuke was going to be a match for naruto or he was going to be the underdog or some power up make naruto the underdog.

someone will come back. sage or one of hes son. or nagato.
    hokage from 1 to 4 will never happen. j-man......hidan...i wonder.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

oh,and it's pretty confirmed itachi had a gf,so it wasn't just a bad translation after all
    At the time Kishi made the interview,
    Spoiler show
    , so the reviving part is almost certain about him

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I feel you, the wasted time with kishi with that kind of question, i was expecting more of this interview..
    It was an interview about the movie, Kishi usually discuss about "serious" things ( like Kakashi's year, or him forgetting about Sakura ) in the annual Jump Festa
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; January 10, 2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: put a spoiler tag, just in case

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

The Jump Festa Interview should still land pretty soon. However I wouldn't expect anything major from it. Kishi never delivers very interesting interviews, and a lot of his answers are pure trolling and rowing around the questions.

On another note I think we're finally done with "Kakashi's year" /obvious. Kakashi had MAJOR screen time and relevance this year. Maybe he'll call next year Sakura's... If he does you know he's making fun of himself.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

all this talk about nonsense "KISHI IS SEXIST OMG" and other trolololos

ill let you know that i voted for presidential candidate madara in japan this year

for that i deserve to see how a fallen elder god the creator of all that is awesome shows everyone how much they suck

fuck romance

also

vote for madara

if you wanna live

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The Jump Festa Interview should still land pretty soon. However I wouldn't expect anything major from it. Kishi never delivers very interesting interviews, and a lot of his answers are pure trolling and rowing around the questions.

On another note I think we're finally done with "Kakashi's year" /obvious. Kakashi had MAJOR screen time and relevance this year. Maybe he'll call next year Sakura's... If he does you know he's making fun of himself.
    Sakura fans better hope he will never say something like that.
    After he said that he forgot about her and that he would put her on the spotlight, the fake confession and the Team 7 reunion arc happened, shattering whatever character development she had.

On Kakashi's year, finally! He said it would be it for, like, 3-4 years straight

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi acts before he thinks. No way.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope, kishi give us another interview about the manga and naruto grand finale.. how many more chapter less than 100..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    At the time Kishi made the interview,
    Spoiler show
    , so the reviving part is almost certain about him
    no it shouldn't have been so: orochimaru was revived on july 10 (check that out: chap 593 http://www.mangareader.net/93/naruto.html ),and this dvd was given on july 28. but I'm ashamed for my mistake,I thought the movie had bene released on july whereas this interview was recent...

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

is that so? I may agree with you,but in the end of 2007,kishi made a great review about jiraiya's death,kakashi's year,itachi and sasuke's fight ecc.

Quote Quote:
    I hope so,it looks like he has just changed his mind about the love manga,as he is currently including it within the story of naruto

New Reply
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast