Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread: [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Kishi acts before he thinks. No way.
    Not the best thing to say in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    no it shouldn't have been so: orochimaru was revived on july 10 (check that out: chap 593 http://www.mangareader.net/93/naruto.html ),and this dvd was given on july 28. but I'm ashamed for my mistake,I thought the movie had bene released on july whereas this interview was recent...
    This is content from the DVD, which means this interview was done way before July 28th, likely months before. Notice even the youtube video that has parts of Kishi's interview was posted on youtube on July 6th, before Orochimaru's revival assuming your release date for chapter 593 is correct, I'm too lazy to double-check. That he's talking about Orochimaru is probably a valid assumption as well as likely, but given how the story is developing it's not like other "revivals" are out of the question. There are various theories ranging from Sasuke's parents, to the Sage's son(s), to the Sage himself. However it's probable that he's talking about Orochimaru in this case, as it is known that Orochimaru is a popular villain.

is that so? I may agree with you,but in the end of 2007,kishi made a great review about jiraiya's death,kakashi's year,itachi and sasuke's fight ecc.
    I seem to vaguely recall that interview. Even so that's long ago. Kishi hasn't really given us much in terms of interesting details in a while, largely because the story has been building up for the climax for a few years. The most interesting thing he has said in recent years (which was super obvious to begin with), was that he confirmed that Naruto vs Sasuke would be the last big fight in the manga. I was honestly starting to have slight suspicions regarding that for a while, so I'm glad that he said it again this time.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

as in the discussion of the last chapter of naruto people started discussing about whether sasuke has got tsukuyomi or not. I looked again for the interview where kishi stated that. I read it in (the late) Onemanga, but I've finally found it again: I suggest an admin or a mod put it into the first post,in the first page: http://narutoshippuuden.forumcommunity.net/?t=23202405

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

as in the discussion of the last chapter of naruto people started discussing about whether sasuke has got tsukuyomi or not. I looked again for the interview where kishi stated that. I read it in (the late) Onemanga, but I've finally found it again: I suggest an admin or a mod put it into the first post,in the first page: http://narutoshippuuden.forumcommunity.net/?t=23202405
    Okay.... There's a lot of things wrong with this interview.
    1. It was proven fake.
    2. Quite a few words are not spell correctly.
    3. Theres nothing that says "Sasuke use Tsukuyomi on killer bee"
    4. That interview is 3 1/2 years old.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; February 03, 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I read it in the beginning of 2009, it had been posted in onemanga,the best manga site,which would be forced to close.
    Well,wrong words don't matter,it's usually Japanese people those who translate from their language to ours,and they aren't good in English,that's why there are mispelt words.
    I read another version of it,where it was stated he had already used it (and the only possible moment could have been against bee.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

There’s a new Kishi interview, given in http://www.famitsu.com/magazine/otona/ in relation to Naruto being confirmed to be part of the upcoming game J-Stars Victory Vs.

In my opinion this is the most interesting interview Kishi has given in a while. Often he talks around questions too much, but here he actually gives some nice details. One could say almost too much. In addition the interviewer has often sucked, but here he/she asks some pretty good questions. Anyway here it is. I cut out the introduction/useless parts:

Quote Quote:
    Q: With Juubi on the loose, many are wondering if it would be stronger with both the Hachibi and Kyuubi, is that so?
    Kishi: The Juubi’s strength? Hmm, yes. It would indeed be stronger with the full Hachibi and Kyuubi. But you have to remember Naruto only has half of the Kyuubi. The other half is still in Minato. But yes, it would be even stronger. Because Naruto would die from losing the Kyuubi, I had to make up a way for the Juubi to come back and have some of Kyuubi’s strength without harming Naruto.
    Q: Will the second half of Kyuubi’s chakra play a part in the future then?
    K: Hmm… yes, that is possible now…
    Q: So you don’t know yet, or don’t want to say?
    K: It will play a part, yes. A very important part, but you must continue reading to find out what will happen! (Kishi speaks in an exciting tone)
    Q: Shifting focus to another Hokage. Now that the First is back, will we see the wanted match between him and Madara?
    K: Hashirama’s purpose in the story is to fulfill Sasuke’s wish. Remember, Madara now has his own and Hashirama’s power. He would be stronger than Hashirama now.
    Q: What is next for Naruto?
    K: The series or the character? If the series, look forward to the climax. The war is ending and very interesting things will happen. The Juubi will grow stronger too. Also a character a lot of fans have questions about will come back and play a big role. About Naruto the character, for him what is next is this big fight with the Juubi, Obito and Madara. Then there is Sasuke to deal with, and then…. The ending…. (Kishi looks down at the floor and takes a pause before continuing) I think many will be surprised at the end.
    Q: Let’s change the subject. What do you think of the future of battle manga? WSJ is pushing it a bit lately, and now Naruto is included in an upcoming game.
    K: The future of battle manga? It will always exist. Toriko is doing well and I’m excited to see Naruto battle heroes from other popular manga, especially Son Goku, I’m very excited about that. Toriyama was my big inspiration as a young mangaka.
    Q: Lastly, anything you want to say?
    K: Please continue to support Naruto. The end is close and I’m very excited to share it with you!

Some fan questions sent into the magazine for the interview:
    Fan1: I’m afraid Sasuke will turn good after speaking to the dead Hokages. Will Naruto and Sasuke still fight?
    Kishi: They will still fight. Look forward to it! I believe it will be even bigger than Madara and Hashirama’s fight. Please continue reading and support Naruto!

Fan2: I’m a Naruto x Sakura fan, but Sakura has not done much for a while, and Hinata and Naruto are holding hands… Is Naruto x Sakura dead?
    K: Hmm, yes, as it is now Hinata is more likely to be with Naruto, but you won’t know until the end!! Maybe someone else takes Naruto away? I wonder…

Fan3: I see Tobi as two different characters with and without the mask. Do you, and if yes which one did you like the most?
    K: Tobi is very difficult to write… He is very smart, but at the same time very emotional. It was easier to write him with the mask as I didn’t have to draw his face, so I liked him most with the mask, ahah! Call me lazy. Maybe I should have kept it on longer, but you fans were very anxious for years for me to take it off, haha!!

Fan4: Will we ever see a Uchiha Hokage?
    K: Will we indeed? Keep reading!!
    Last edited by 3c; March 31, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

6. Thanks 14 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Any idea about who's the character supposed to be coming back that fans have a lot of questions about?

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the guy sure didn't hold back giving honest answers to the questions. Sure people were predicting some of the things, but he surely didn't care about hiding things.
    - Juubi will grow
    - Hashiarama won't fight
    - The other half of the Kyubi is indeed in Minato and will play an important role
    - NarutoxSakura is dead (hell yeah!)

Also I like how he said Tobi was better witht he mask, 100 % agree

And finally, please continue to support Naruto, it will surpirse you in the end
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    There’s a new Kishi interview, given in http://www.famitsu.com/magazine/otona/ in relation to Naruto being confirmed to be part of the upcoming game J-Stars Victory Vs.

In my opinion this is the most interesting interview Kishi has given in a while. Often he talks around questions too much, but here he actually gives some nice details. One could say almost too much. In addition the interviewer has often sucked, but here he/she asks some pretty good questions. Anyway here it is. I cut out the introduction/useless parts:
    Where is the interview?? I don't see Naruto anywhere on that site.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GoDMasteR's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

april's fool?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that's an interesting interview.

But, when's he gonna make Naruto epic again?

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Most interesting interview ever!

And wow, NaruHina confirmed.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

So hashiramaxhinata? Eh I‘m perfectly fine with a hundred year old zonbie banging a teen chick.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

A very straight interview. But nothing new, just confirmations.

Juubi getting stronger with Hachibi and Kyuubi was expected and also implied by Obito.

The part I don't really underdstand is why the other half is still sealed in Minato? Wouldn't that mean that Orochimaru's arms, H.ashirama and T.obirama should have been sealed in H.iruzen? Why did everything and everyone come back, except for the other half of the Kyuubi? I don't get this.

The other half of the Kyuubi will be probably united with Na.ruto to boost him up. Or, what I'm afraid of, Minato will use it's chakra for some kind of bullshit.

Current M.adara > H.ashirama is not a big deal.

N.aruto vs. S.asuke will definitely happen, whether S.asuke turns good or not. The fight will be also bigger than H.ashirama vs. M.adara (meh...). I don't know how this is possible. At this point in time in the manga, I doubt there exists a good way to boost both characters up to M.adara's or H.ashirama's level. But that's Kishi for you... better not expect a good written way.

I couldn't care less about pairings in this manga. Kishi screwed up with that part. There is absolutely nothing interesting about romance/pairings in this manga, because Kishi never tried or simply failed miserably to write it in an interesting way. N.arutoxSakura, N.arutoxHinata, N.arutoxKarin or N.arutoxY, why should someone care for this in this manga? Anyway, the best pairings currently are M.adaraxH.ashirama, M.adaraxH.ashirama's Cells, S.asukexdaddy-Orochimaru and N.arutoxdaddy-Kyuubi.

Then there is the characer who comes back a lot of fans have questions about. Who could it be? What does Kishi mean with "comes back". Does it include all characters we have seen so far or the only ones we saw alive in the present story line, meaning a character who was alive (flashback characters excluded) between Part 1 and the war? If it's the latter, I can only think of I.tachi or Nagato. I don't like that idea (hell, someone who comes back is always bad) but I can't think of anyone else. If we include all characters, then there are Fugaku and Shisui, who could give us more insight about the coup d'etat itself or we get to see the Kyuubi incident from the U.chiha's view.

Oh god...I pray to god that it's not Rin.
    Last edited by syx; April 01, 2013 at 12:44 PM.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TAnaBATA's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard that that interview is an April's fool attempt.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay people, I'm sad to say, but yes, the interview is indeed fake and written by yours truly as an April Joke. Extra creds to syx for seemingly taking it seriously and writing a huge post in reply to it (or it was a nice big troll? )

I got to say I'm sort of proud of that interview. I wish it was real

New Reply
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast