Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [HOT] Interviews with Kishimoto

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kazuma_uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any recent news about Masashi Kishimoto?

anyone have his email ?

Holy Knight 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Agrias's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Kishimoto interview @Jump Festa 2008

This interview was posted by Bochi today at NarutoFan.
    She said...

Quote Quote:
    I went to Jump Festa 2008 today and saw Kishi was asked some questions about the manga by Junko (VA Naruto), Noriaki (VA Sasuke), Chie (VA Sakura) and Kazuhiko (VA Kakashi) on the stage.

1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart.
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

2. What's gonna happen next year?
    Kishi : Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

3. What kind of way of ending do you do with Sasuke vs Itachi battle?
    Kishi : I can't tell. But I have kept this waiting to manga readers for a long time. So I'll have to make everyone gets content with it.

4. Describe the color of Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    Kishi : Glossy-Black

5. Describe the color of Kakashi story which you just mentioned about.
    Kishi : Dark Blue

6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
    Kishi : Naruto has to wait.

7. Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi?
    Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them.

That's all. He didn't say anything about the Akatsuki on the stage.

I also went to BANDAI-NAMCO stage after that. Junko and Noriaki showed up and played Narutimate accel 2 in front of the audience.

Junko choose Naruto and Lee as a support character.
    Noriaki choose Sasuke and Deidara as a support character.

Junko won the match. But Noriaki was really kind. He sometimes stopped to wait for Junko to show Ougi.
    So many theories are coming to my mind now...

3. Thanks 13 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member gluttony's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kishimoto interview @Jump Festa 2008

it's obvious that tsunade is going to die, but i never thought it could be THis soon! and kakashi.... it could be something related to him becoming hokage but it could also support the obito=tobi=madara theory (like a development of kakashi gaiden, as if his story was sth deeper than what seems to be)
    he could have said something about tobi....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity The Boff's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

so the main character takes another year of backseating his own manga. and after Jiraya so gallantly died talking about The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto.
    i find this amusing

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Kishimoto interview @Jump Festa 2008

O please, give me a break.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AngryChubbs's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is this real? why isn't the story just called team sasuke, sakura, kakshi, and naruto but naruto doesn't really get any airtime....even though he is the main character

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's be fair, Naruto had all of Part 1 to himself. It makes sense that he would need to take a bit of a backseat for other characters to develop, though I think Sasuke's had quite enough. I doubt that means that we won't see him at all, just that he won't do anything really huge. In fact, maybe he'll take the time to give Naruto some new jutsu or help refine it, and then use the off-screen time to just get it solid.

In any case, we know that Gai is safe. If Kishi had killed Gai, that would just have been unforgivable.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Kishimoto interview @Jump Festa 2008

Quote Originally Posted by MegaX View Post
    Let's be fair, Naruto had all of Part 1 to himself. It makes sense that he would need to take a bit of a backseat for other characters to develop, though I think Sasuke's had quite enough. I doubt that means that we won't see him at all, just that he won't do anything really huge. In fact, maybe he'll take the time to give Naruto some new jutsu or help refine it, and then use the off-screen time to just get it solid.

In any case, we know that Gai is safe. If Kishi had killed Gai, that would just have been unforgivable.
    Well, if Kishimoto wants to satisfy his critics by showing what would Naruto’s world be like without his main character, I’m all for that. If Naruto goes off to train, what would happen to Konoha, Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura?

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopes he make Sakura seriously fights Sasuke when she faces him, I'm glad he is developing characters unlike Bleach which only focuses on Ichigo...this is why Naruto is #1.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member panzerzanaku's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

well this is good news for me and the manga, i like the route hes taking for next year sounds like fun. should be really interesting what happens with kakashi.

what he said about sasuke vs. itachi sounds really interesting ...... indeed we have been waiting a long time.

black_burn
    very true what u said about bleach, i find that manga very boring and use to love it. too many characters with no development and like nobody dies that is of importance especially on the good guys side. sigh

at least kishi is heading in the right direction, also sounded like he was gonna stop the ridiculous lets go after sasuke nonsense... thank the heavens if its true

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If that's true, I'll probably drop the manga in the next few weeks. The only reason I keep reading it is because I am interested in Naruto (the character). I have already skipped most of the chapters this year (I was content with the spoiler threads and the translation in the RST thread and didn't feel the need or envy to actually read the chapters)
    Last edited by Rahan; December 23, 2007 at 04:08 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow..kishi using chinese zodiacs for naruto.
    2008 the year of sauke
    2009 the year of root
    2010 the year of "this didn't suck"

i love astrology -.-

well..about sakura: she has to grow if you look at her team: we have the uber-uchiha with the almighty plotingan and the main character who will receive a GIGANTIC power up- in the next 150 chapters (or something like that -.-).

Raining blood
    From a lacerated sky
    Bleeding its horror
    Creating my structure
    Now I shall reign in blood!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigtymer32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me.i wanna see what sasuke can really do.so with what was said it looks like sasuke is gonna beat itachi.wonder hows hes gonna defeat him. at least hes gonna develop sakura even more and who knows what in store with kakashi

naruto can take a back seat for awhile.we all know hes gonna the winner in the end so nows its the other characters turn to develop.

i'm sure naruto will get a whole part about him again like in part 1.plus he is the main guy.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fox26's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi said that Naruto has to wait i think i know what he meant... I think after jmans death Naruto is gonna leave the village to train(maybe with the toads or A new character or even and bad guy who is really strong like jman and knows about seal but his main goal will probably be having kyuubi powers for himself)while Naruto trains Kishi will focus on Sakura, Saskue, Kakashi and the other characters.... I hope it will happen like this because Naruto really needs to get strong cause compared to Saskue Tobi Pein Itachi he really doesnt have a good chance but when he comes back im sure he will be really strong i mean strong enough to defeat Pein and he will be really mature because jmans death will force him to mature and he will want to revenge.... if the story went like this it would be really cool i cont wait to see Narutos reaction to jmans death

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mugiwara_no_Jack's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah sounds interesting ... i think there is a good possibility that tsunade dies (for the sake of konoha) and kakashi becomes the next hokage ...

about naruto being away ... maybe he's gonna take part on the chuunin and jounin exam ... when they are not in konoha there is a good reason why he isn't there anymore ... though i like the thing about going train with the toads ^^

New Reply
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast