Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
whats up guys this is my first amv and first post =) so criticism is welcome tell me what you like dont like and what i should change
its hella cool
thanks man do you think its too long?
nah. i like the clips you chose
Only thing I could suggest is to use a RAW version of the anime, not the subbed version. Other than that, it was good.
i was thinking that too but i like what this girl says about ichigo and when grimmjow tells him to get out and then gets owned by the getsuga tenshou
Last edited by snoopcattsama; April 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM.
I liked the clips and other than making it with RAWs, perhaps using a different Linkin Park song because the AMV isn't that long, but the song is somehow slow paced that it seems longer than it actually is. (Perhaps something from earlier Linkin Park Album, most notably Hybrid Theory, or more fast paced song from Bleed it Out)
mmmm good point and good idea im going to try it thanks man
What is the point of AMV's?
try the song from the queeen of the dammed album. its with the guy from linkin park. or the song forsaken from the same album
The AMV is okay and all but:
- use RAWs, the subs are kinda distracting
- seizure warning (google it) if a dude gets a seizure he can sue you
- try repeating the awesome parts (Ichigo blasting grimmy with GT
for instance) of the video a couple of times
- try cutting in between, first sign of a newbie is that he doesn't
in his AMV's or that he doesn't cut enough.
- disclaimer, not that it helps but at least it can't hurt having one.
- try sticking to one song (you can use 2-3 songs if you decide to
make an intro and credits for the amv
- I know Dragonforce is an awesome band but speed metal and
bleach don't mix.
- special effects, try using special effects don't overdo it.
too many special effects = epic fail.
I may send you a couple of good AMV's later depending on my mood,
sprained my ankle really bad today.