I liked the clips and other than making it with RAWs, perhaps using a different Linkin Park song because the AMV isn't that long, but the song is somehow slow paced that it seems longer than it actually is. (Perhaps something from earlier Linkin Park Album, most notably Hybrid Theory, or more fast paced song from Bleed it Out)
The AMV is okay and all but:
- use RAWs, the subs are kinda distracting
- seizure warning (google it) if a dude gets a seizure he can sue you
- try repeating the awesome parts (Ichigo blasting grimmy with GT
for instance) of the video a couple of times
- try cutting in between, first sign of a newbie is that he doesn't
in his AMV's or that he doesn't cut enough.
- disclaimer, not that it helps but at least it can't hurt having one.
- try sticking to one song (you can use 2-3 songs if you decide to
make an intro and credits for the amv
- I know Dragonforce is an awesome band but speed metal and
bleach don't mix.
- special effects, try using special effects don't overdo it.
too many special effects = epic fail.
I may send you a couple of good AMV's later depending on my mood,
sprained my ankle really bad today.