Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
Thread Closed

Thread: Big Prediction

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Prediction

I have a big prediction here which I have put a bit of thought into. Background reading first, so skip that and come back to it if you want proof.

Background 1 - The Good Guys and Current Battles:
    Ok so I've come to realise that Bleach has way too many good guys now that the adjucha espada have been eliminated and/or shown to be obselete.
    -There are quite alot of Captain level shinigami in HM ready to take out Ulquorria. This includes Unohana who is subtley being built up as a secret badass and Ichigo who has a very good reason or two to take him out.
    -Aizen vs Yamamoto may seem evenly balanced, but there are the other forces in Karakura Town ready to join the battle such as Urahara and Isshin. Then the Vaisard can also show up, who seem to be good guys.

Background 2 - Menos Class Hollows
    Also remember than Gillian Menos are the souls of many many hollows combined together, and that Adjucha Menos have eaten many many other Menos. Lets guess 100 in a Gillian, and GJ's group ate ~6,000 Menos right? So lets assume that GJ ate about 1,000 which would be 100,000 souls (1,000 Menos * 100 souls each).
    So to recap, the #6 Espada contains the souls of 100,000 people so how many souls do Espada 1-3 have? Especially if they are Vastrolords which is a sensible guess.

Background 3 - The Kings Key
    Remember this? It;s what Aizen is after and requires lots of souls in the soul rich area (Karakura Town).

The Prediction:
    Aizen is going to do as much damage as he can to the Soul Society forces with his remaining Espada, but eventualy the Espada and Fraccion will be defeated.
    This will release all of the souls contained in the Espada.
    Now Karakura Town has been moved... the buildings, the people... but the physical location remains with a mock up of the town there. Could it still be the location of the soul rich area?
    I predict that Aizen will make the key in the fake Karakura Town using the souls of the fallen Espada.
    He will then immediatly open up the gate to the King's Dimension. New arc starts.

Slightly off the wall Prediction:
    Remember those Vaisard? Maybe they have a hand in killing the Espada... who knows. But in the King's Dimension Arc I predict they they will turn bad. Either because Aizen turns them into Vastrolords with the Hougyoku, or because they actually are bad guys all along.

Crazy Prediction:
    Aizen is going to win the war. Triggering a time skip where Ichigo and friends become futitives and they develop his powers more.
    Eventually Aizen will find Ichigo and kill someone, triggering Ichigo's final quest for revenge!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Big Prediction

Hehe. Not a bad prediction. I've not really thought about the chance of the king's key being developed using the compounded souls of fallen espada. Definetly a cool new idea, although I think Kubo might go in another direction. After all, we might need to consider that Aizen knows where the real Ou Ken is, and the war is just to keep SS occupied while he steals the real one.

I don't believe kubo's going to make the vizards evil. They've got strong roots in the heirachy of SS, and they'd likely have never trained Ichigo if they were evil. They've got fairly strong bonds with the other captains of SS, at least at the current progress of the Gaiden Arc.

Actually, I think a long haul prediction would be against some new type of enemy from Hell, hell hierachy or what have you...after all....all the really badassed souls and hollows end up there....

Anyway, thats half the fun of MH. Guesstimation!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree about Hell, I think that is for after Aizen's defeat though. It'll be too much imo if Aizen is the bad guy of Bleach forever, I mean it will be just like "Yay Aizen is dead finally after all these years! Oh wait... yawn he's back with the armies of hell :\ "

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb3 View Post
    The Prediction:
    Aizen is going to do as much damage as he can to the Soul Society forces with his remaining Espada, but eventualy the Espada and Fraccion will be defeated.
    This will release all of the souls contained in the Espada.
    Now Karakura Town has been moved... the buildings, the people... but the physical location remains with a mock up of the town there. Could it still be the location of the soul rich area?
    I predict that Aizen will make the key in the fake Karakura Town using the souls of the fallen Espada.
    He will then immediatly open up the gate to the King's Dimension. New arc starts.

I like this idea – it was explored a while back now in another thread (which was started by me, shameless plug, which is why I like to see it revisited) but faded out as most discussions do. (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22617)

There might be a problem however, to do with the nature of those souls contained within the menos Aizen has at hand. Translations have varied on that point – some have indicated modified souls, but more reliable translations (Ju-Ni is my reference here) have said human souls. But if we go with the thought that hollow/shinigami/human souls are in essence the same thing, having just gone through different transitions, then this could still hold. If combined hollow souls don’t qualify, then it all falls down on that point.

I don’t particularly believe those numbers you cited are accurate, but that is more a minor quibble, only as Kubo never really provided firm numbers for the composition of any menos class. Since Espada # 9 laid claim to more than 30,000 souls in him, it seems perfectly reasonable to say that the top three Espada between them (to say nothing of the fraccion who accompany them) should surely fill the requirement.

Somehow I feel that simply killing the menos is not sufficient to do what Aizen has in mind, however. Or he could simply have taken his Espada out on a day trip to Karakura Town already, killed them as they sat down to tea, and completed his business. Forming the Ou Ken using those souls probably requires some ritual or process – well, or else Aizen just wanted the shinigami neutralized before he went to work on the problem. I have a crazy idea that maybe Aizen has a device or some technology to BREAK DOWN a menos into its component souls (I wonder if a combined soul can even work with the Ou Ken process?) and the Espada would obviously NOT be agreeable with that. So, get the best possible use out of his powerful minions, battle the Gotei 13 and then work his mojo. Aizen has shown quiet clearly that the Espada are expendible, but equally he is going to get the most use out of them first before he does expend them. Well, that’s my wild speculation done for today.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Vegetoacs's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Just back onto your wild speculation about aizen being able to break down a menos into it's various souls, I'm not sure that's totally out of the question. He researched the Hogyoku fairly deeply, which is concerned with removing the barrier between what develops a soul into a Shinigami, and what deteriorates it into a hollow. Not only did Urahara develop a method of removing this barrier, but into the process, also developed a method of burying AND retrieving foreign objects within a soul.

So by in large, the technology to break down a soul to varied components isn't unthinkable. However, my understanding of hollows consuming other's souls is that they dilute and become a part of the soul. Think about how humans require protein within their diet to develop muscle. Once the raw component is exploited, it's no longer the same as it's initial form. However, Kubo has never explored the realm of the souls a hollow has devoured being released with the original corrupted soul upon purification. If we assumed that they were, then the theory is plausible as a possibility. Unlikely, but none-the-less possible.

Perhaps another hat to throw into this ring is: What if the key is comprised not of a quantity of souls but rather the sum total power of the souls to create a mass of quality. Along that line of thinking, Aizen could have planned to kill the Soul Society captains to the same end of creating the key. However, this too is getting into wild speculation bordering on fanfiction XD I think its likely the kubo will continue on the path that was stated inititally about the creation of a key, being that he requires 100,000 souls within a healthy soul mile.

Besides. It's unlikely he would plan to sacrifice his top three Espada, knowing they are crucial to defeating Soul Society as a whole. Perhaps It's a reasonable contingency plan should Soul Society win.
    Last edited by Vegetoacs; April 15, 2008 at 08:21 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

About hollows eating other hollows and combined souls...

Remember that the Quincy where all killed for DESTROYING souls as part of their combat powers. They had to be removed to keep balance as they where lessening the amount of souls in the world, eventually they would have eliminated hollows but also people at the same time.

So if a Menos Hollow has combined souls in a way where they are stuck together forever, that is pretty much the same thing as destroying those souls. Yeah they still exist but they only go into one person now.
    Killing a Menos MUST release all of the individual souls, otherwise if 100 souls go in and 1 comes out, then balance is being destroyed by the presence of hollows, causing the exact same problem as a Quincy.

Hollows have never been said to be destroying the balance, infact it is impossible to have a balance if everything on one side of it is destroying it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice theory...It might be possible and it is very likely of Aizen to use the espada to the maximum before destorying them. This might force the remaining espada to come over(Grimmjow)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting theory. If it is correct, then it might explain why Yammy has been out of the picture up until now. We know Yammy can suck the souls of humans away using gonzui. Perhaps, that is what he is doing currently; perhaps the battle with SS is yet another diversion while Yammy sucks human souls, which Aizen will later use to create the King's Key.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dreamzsai's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the idea of Aizen winning the war. The good guys have always been winning, it's getting boring.
    Perhaps the good guys will die, and go to Hell, where they develop other powers/improve on their abilities/make new allies, and try to save the world from it's evil new ruler? xD

Thread Closed