Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1809

Thread: Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

Spolers Out @ http://www.mangahideout.com/content....o-930-Spoilers

Still preparing for the fight I hope the fight is much longer than all the preparation of it..

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bittman's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luffyg2 View Post
    for me there are 2 ways this fight could go .. 1 is that Kojima really had a plan and will beat Ippo or will at least give a really good fight.. and 2 is that Ippo destroy him really fast and he might even go to far and beat him to the point of no return
    Are we reading the same manga?

Ippo, ruthlessly beat someone? Even angry Ippo would have complete and total respect for the rules. Angry Ippo would not be as savage as Angry Sendo, or cruel as Angry Mashiba.

Angry Ippo might be like normal Sendo. Enormous amounts of pressure that instills fear into the opponent, and that even with punches blocked his power increases with confidence. That's my bet for the moment.

And yeah, also have the sentiment as above that this fight better be worth the, what now, 20 chapters of hype? Somehow, like the Woli fight, I'm not feeling this at all.

Sorry readers: taking a break from my One Piece reviews. Though I love doing them, One Piece Reviews are actually not near the top of my to-do list. Perhaps one day I'll return and do them properly.

Spoiler: My one current One Piece prediction show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bittman View Post
    Are we reading the same manga?

Ippo, ruthlessly beat someone? Even angry Ippo would have complete and total respect for the rules. Angry Ippo would not be as savage as Angry Sendo, or cruel as Angry Mashiba.

Angry Ippo might be like normal Sendo. Enormous amounts of pressure that instills fear into the opponent, and that even with punches blocked his power increases with confidence. That's my bet for the moment.

And yeah, also have the sentiment as above that this fight better be worth the, what now, 20 chapters of hype? Somehow, like the Woli fight, I'm not feeling this at all.
    ippo did say it will be over soon? and the arc might just be ippo showing a darker side or maybe a new devastating move? maybe the goal was for ippo to grow a backbone and not be all friendly and apologizing all the time

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

after i saw it i think ippo will change his stance in this fight .And he will become mike tyson and always aiming for the K.O and in Mike Tyson's case it became his downfall i hope ippo will not be like that

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kisho Cho's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

am I only one who thinks this fights with Ippo wont be as good as the one with Wally? That was my opinion the best of the series. really showed off the writing skills of mangaka.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho Cho View Post
    am I only one who thinks this fights with Ippo wont be as good as the one with Wally? That was my opinion the best of the series. really showed off the writing skills of mangaka.
    you actually enjoyed the Woli fight....man your one of the very few, everyone around here hated that damn fight (including me)

hopefully its just not drawn out ridiculous like the woli fight was

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping for a 1 hit KO in this next match but that seems to quick for all this build up. Ippo was prolly eat a counter... its almost as if he has too just to justify his opponents existence. Of course it won't work and Ippo will then demolish the guy but still... a 1hko would be nice.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ippo is predicting a Takamura-esque fight. He wants to dominate him fast and heavy to leave no doubt that Kamogawa is the best coach/2nd/manager in Japan.
    Trafalgar Law is the new Shichibukai. He cut down the samurai from Wano. 2-15-12

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kisho Cho's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    you actually enjoyed the Woli fight....man your one of the very few, everyone around here hated that damn fight (including me)

hopefully its just not drawn out ridiculous like the woli fight was
    Most person I talk with say it best. I hope for that this fight be long because it build up suspense and wonder. Plus this guy TWO weight class higher!! Even with Ippo great body and skill it going to be hard for him definitely.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man this is getting me exited for this fight... I really want Ippo to win this one easily and show that he deserve to be the champion.. he need to win by a landslide like takamura does most of the time...and then ippo can concentrate on taking the world

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I hope so....its time for Ippo to make his way to Ricardo Martinez...I mean the manga has been going for nearly 20 years and Ippo is still fighting exclusively in Japan...starting to think we're gonna have an opened ending here in a few years unless the pace really picks up, though I'm quite excited for this fight...not sure whats gonna happen

Another thing about the manga going on for so long...weren't we supposed to see a completed Dempsey roll like forever ago?http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hajime...2/c467/19.html <-seen here....besides the Dempsey roll there's also this http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hajime...47/c424/8.html if we turn a few pages http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hajime...7/c424/12.html
    Last edited by Katz; April 02, 2011 at 05:10 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapters out
    http://mangastream.com/read/hajime_no_ippo/56496182/1
    Spoiler show

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member luffyg2's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man this fight will be so unpredictable... anything could happen... the 3 possibilities that are the most likely to happen is..1: Ippo kills the guy (literally) 2... Ippo injure him seriously..... 3: Ippo just beat him easily... but at this point I dont see the challenger winning anymore...the question is how far is ippo going to go.... but still.. at this point anything can happen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't noticed it before but Ippo's opponent has the same hair and eyebrows as Ippo. As if it entailed strong puncher characteristic.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brebaz's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter Is out on MS

New Reply
Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast