Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Whats going to happen to Tsunade?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • She will retire as the 5th Hokage

9 18.00%
  • Tsunade will die protecting the village

25 50.00%
  • Tsunade days are numbered

10 20.00%
  • She will die of old age

0 0%
  • The manga will end before she dies

4 8.00%
  • Danzo will put out a hit on that a$$

2 4.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Tsunade going to die too?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Uchiha Slayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Tsunade going to die too?

First Orochimaru then short after, Jman. Whats going on with the sannin. They lived so long and all of a sudden after the age of 50, 2 of the sannin are dead less than a year apart. Oro and Jman both were defeated by 2 people who are bitter in life. Is the same faith going to be for Tsunade? Will Tsunade die to someone who is bitter in life? I just have to know whats going to happen to dear old Tsunade? Will Tsunade go down protecting her village or will she retire as the 5th and let somebody else take the throne(hopefully Naruto). The future is not looking to good for dear old Tsunade...

Can somebody please tell me whats going to happen to Tsunade!?!?!?!?
    <br />Dont look me in the eyes or you&#039;ll be sorry

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Tsunade going to die too, geez!?

My bet is she's going to die during the revolution in Konoha by ROOTS.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Inkovic's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The one who will kill Tsunade would be Sai's superior in ROOT.

Then Konoha will be under different control and Naruto will become a missing-nin before eventually liberating Konoha and claiming rightful title of Hokage

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member radical3113's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

oi the thread is about tsunade yet you managed to squeeze naruto in here , what are you ? some sort of fan boy.

hopefully she will die soon we need a new change of characters sai was terrible.
    Who the Tobi am I?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade will go out with a big bang unlike Jiraiya or Oro. Most likely she will die protecting the village. If Root takes over, it'll be hard for Naruto to take the Hokage spot.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radical3113 View Post
    oi the thread is about tsunade yet you managed to squeeze naruto in here , what are you ? some sort of fan boy.

hopefully she will die soon we need a new change of characters sai was terrible.
    Come on thats a little harsh...Naruto is the main character and he is destined to become Hokage, The sannin are droping off at a rapid speed. If Tsunade dies in the future, the Hokage job would be open. Naruto+Hokage=the manga purpose...But I do think Tsunade days are numbered.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member radical3113's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Slayer View Post
    Come on thats a little harsh...Naruto is the main character and he is destined to become Hokage, The sannin are droping off at a rapid speed. If Tsunade dies in the future, the Hokage job would be open. Naruto+Hokage=the manga purpose...But I do think Tsunade days are numbered.
    i didnt want it to be harsh , YES naruto is the main character , lovley , but he not the topic of this particular thread is he? or am i wrong?
    Who the Tobi am I?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Is Tsunade going to die too, geez!?

Eventually yes but not now. I don’t think Orochimaru and Pervy Sage are dead.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Hokage View Post
    Eventually yes but not now. I don’t think Orochimaru and Pervy Sage are dead.
    Optimistic arent we? I dont see Oro being dead either but simply sleeping, darn that Kabuto, I wonder when we will see them back again. As for Jiraiya --after the speech and the flash back I dont think he will come back, but miracles do happen so lets hope the Pervy Sage will be back with his pose and kick ass attitude.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Is Tsunade going to die too, geez!?

Quote Originally Posted by Konkun View Post
    Optimistic arent we? I dont see Oro being dead either but simply sleeping, darn that Kabuto, I wonder when we will see them back again. As for Jiraiya --after the speech and the flash back I dont think he will come back, but miracles do happen so lets hope the Pervy Sage will be back with his pose and kick ass attitude.
    Yes. Densetsu no Sannin aka Legendary Three Ninja would rise again.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigtymer32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont see tsundae dieing.unless she fights soemone with a doujutsu then she will die since sannin can't be doujutsu or at least thats how its playing out.i dont think orochimaru is dead yet.dont forget about kabuto.i do think eventually that root will play a big part in story.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer32 View Post
    i dont see tsundae dieing.unless she fights soemone with a doujutsu then she will die since sannin can't be doujutsu or at least thats how its playing out.i dont think orochimaru is dead yet.dont forget about kabuto.i do think eventually that root will play a big part in story.
    Who said sannin cant beat a person with doujutsu...Dont forget Jman had Itachi running for his life back when Itachi was first trying to capture naruto. Orochimaru did beat Sasuke ass at the chuunin exams. They're not called sannin for nothing. I do see root playing a major roll. Jman last words to Tsunade was to watch out for roots. So somethings going to happen in the future concerning Tsunade and roots.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigtymer32's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Slayer View Post
    Who said sannin cant beat a person with doujutsu...Dont forget Jman had Itachi running for his life back when Itachi was first trying to capture naruto. Orochimaru did beat Sasuke ass at the chuunin exams. They're not called sannin for nothing. I do see root playing a major roll. Jman last words to Tsunade was to watch out for roots. So somethings going to happen in the future concerning Tsunade and roots.

itachi wasnt running scared.he knew he didnt have any chakra left to fight j man thats why he left.

ok your right not any doujutsu i should of put any master of the doujutsu. jman against pein(i know he was out numbered all that stuff but he still lost.),orochimaru against itachi.(got caught in genjutsu),orochimaru against sasuke.the first time sasuke was a genin plus he had barely gotten his sharingan .second time sasuke got him( orochimaru was in a weaken state .had he been in a different body it may of ended up different)

dont get me wrong sannin are bad ass but its not a title like hokage they just got named that for surviving a battle.they all are hokage level ninjas but how this manga goes if your a master of a doujutsu .your pretty hard to beat.

root is gonna be up to something.how tsundae handles it is the real question.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Tsunade is going to retire as 5th and probably died as an outcome of the effect of her own jutsu, you all know about which one I'm talking about. It would be very repetitive/predictible from Kishimoto to apply the same fomula, making characters grow trough pain?.... I don't see any character able to train Naruto as he need besides Tsunade or Kakashi + Yamato. Maybe Kakashi is the one is going to die, something big is going to happen to Kakashi, doesn't mean that he'll become Hokage, but it could be that too.

And to be honest I hope she stay alive for several reasons:
    1. She is the only Kunoichi that has achieve the rank of Hokage
    2. She is one of my all time favorite manga characters (just between Naruto and bash stampede)
    3. If she dies, she should die killing Madara, just to finish the job left behind by his grandfather.
    Peace...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Neuroff's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer32 View Post
    itachi wasnt running scared.he knew he didnt have any chakra left to fight j man thats why he left.

ok your right not any doujutsu i should of put any master of the doujutsu. jman against pein(i know he was out numbered all that stuff but he still lost.),orochimaru against itachi.(got caught in genjutsu),orochimaru against sasuke.the first time sasuke was a genin plus he had barely gotten his sharingan .second time sasuke got him( orochimaru was in a weaken state .had he been in a different body it may of ended up different)

dont get me wrong sannin are bad ass but its not a title like hokage they just got named that for surviving a battle.they all are hokage level ninjas but how this manga goes if your a master of a doujutsu .your pretty hard to beat.
    Pain is the leader of Akatsuki, that makes him almost 100% likely to be stronger than Itachi. Jiraiya was strong enough that he could have beaten Pain if he knew his secret before they started fighting. Their fight makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Jiraiya was stronger than Itachi. Itachi would have absolutely no answer for hermit mode, Jiraiya would take him out easily.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast