Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82
Results 1,216 to 1,228 of 1228

Thread: Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ryuma00's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

I know that this is totally oftopic but could someone post here link for KUBOs works :
    Bad Shield United
    Ultra Unholy Hearted Machine

english versions, because I only have jap. and a can't read jap.

Thanks a lot

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuma00 View Post
    I know that this is totally oftopic but could someone post here link for KUBOs works :
    Bad Shield United
    Ultra Unholy Hearted Machine

english versions, because I only have jap. and a can't read jap.

Thanks a lot
    ah, i didn't know bad shield was a actual work by kubo.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    ah, i didn't know bad shield was a actual work by kubo.
    Yeah , it was written by Kubo in 1997 and was published as a bonus in Volume 4 Zombie powder.
    And I made a mistake, I already have Bad Shield United in eng.

I'm looking for :
    Ultra Unholy Hearted Machine - bonus in Volume 2 Zombie powder
    Rune Master Urara - bonus in Volume 3 Zombie powder

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/Ble...182-15.jpg.php

why was ishida suspicious of the badge? never got that?
    http://www.bleachanime.org/manga/Ble...182-14.jpg.php

The page before that, if what Ukitake said is true could be pretty interesting in terms of the latest arc. Ichigo did say that his badge lost it's power so it was visible to others, however when he regained part of his reaitsu he was able to hear communication through his badge. It's possible that the badge itself acts like a GPS system to keep a check on the substitutes as well as allowing them quick access to using their shinigami powers. it's kinda a double edged sword if you plan on using your shinigami powers for unjust reasons.

I think Ishida may have been a little cautious of it cause of the skull on it, however I think Rukia's had the same design so he may have just been overworried about. Though here's a theory, perhaps at one time shinigami and quincy were actually allies and they gave them the badges as a means of showing peace between the two, however the true use of the badges was to be able to locate them so they could eliminate them with ease. Since the badge does seem to have communication abilities I think they may have tricked the Quincy to keeping contact through the badge.

If a quincy's power is in their human body then it is possible to say that in spirit form they would be powerless. It's quite possible that this shinigami badge can force anyone out of their body even if they don't have shinigami powers, actually it's quite possible it's the same device as Rukia's glove and Urahara's cane. It's very possible the badge was used as a means to make the quincy's powerless then cut the chain to their body so they could eliminate them with ease.

--------

On a somewhat related note though, I do recall Ginjo seemed a tad edgy as Ichigo put the badge to his ear which may mean that he is aware that the badge can be used as a communication device. so if Ginjo was truly evil one would think that the shinigami would have already dealt with him since he's had to of had this badge on him for quite some time now. It would seem rather reckless to have a person hold onto a badge if they aren't worthy of said badge.

I still feel like the reason he felt edgy was cause he was afraid that his cover might be blown. His reaction felt more like one that was aware that you can hear communication through the badge. I'm also pretty sure that if a substitute shinigami did die on duty they would act swift in retrieving the badge since if it was in the hands of a person with powers they would be able to push people out of their souls and it would prolly allow hollows an easier means of eating souls.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, but I don't know where post this.

The Titekubo's oneshots (Ultra Unholy Hearted Machine, Kokumashi Urara and Bad Shield United) scanlated or are scripts to translate them? I really want to read them, but if they aren't translated into english, maybe y could translate them (very slowly, obviously).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So when yammy shot urahara with the fist bala blast. Was that urahara's only time getting hit or was he using the portable gigai then too?

i know none of the bala storm hit him, but what about the first bala? that confused me
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by N0R7H View Post
    Sorry, but I don't know where post this.

The Titekubo's oneshots (Ultra Unholy Hearted Machine, Kokumashi Urara and Bad Shield United) scanlated or are scripts to translate them? I really want to read them, but if they aren't translated into english, maybe y could translate them (very slowly, obviously).
    If you read my posts above you'll see that I am looking for them, I only have Bad Shield United, so I uploaded it on megaupload :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9XYZSAY

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuma00 View Post
    If you read my posts above you'll see that I am looking for them, I only have Bad Shield United, so I uploaded it on megaupload :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9XYZSAY
    Thanks, I liked it very much, it's very interesting

Edit: I have both in japasese, so if someone knows japanese and want to translate them, send me a PM and I send it to him/her ^^
    Last edited by N0R7H; August 16, 2011 at 04:26 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

Now I know that what I'm about to ask has absolutley no relation the either the past chapter, or the upcoming one, but can someone please tell me what 'plotkai' means?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shane1594 View Post
    Now I know that what I'm about to ask has absolutley no relation the either the past chapter, or the upcoming one, but can someone please tell me what 'plotkai' means?
    There's no clear-cut definiton but if plot works in favor of someone beyond suspension of disbelief, it's called "plotkai" in Bleach, a play on the word "bankai". For example the ice-clone incident of Hitsugaya or Momo replacement incident of Aizen are considered by many to be examples of "plotkai".

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the chapter and or episode where rukia explain to ichigo that hollows reside in 'a world between soul society and the living world' with her little drawings, which we later learn ends up being hueco mundo?
    Last edited by Revolation; December 28, 2011 at 09:25 AM.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 8

Is this it?

ex oriente lux

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Chapter 8

Is this it?
    Ah, yes thats great. Thanks very much. I was just trying to put it all together that hueco mundo was in between the living world and soul society. just like the dangai is

I was wondering why garganta's couldn't be made from hueco mundo to SS seeing as they can be made to the living world.

it's strange because yoruichi says the flowing current in the dangai is to keep intruders and hollows out which made me think why can't they just use garganta unless dangai is the only way? yet they don't need the dangai to go to the human world.

we have seen some hollows in soul society(the one that ate kaien for example), etc, but then i realized aizen experimented on it. It's not much of a stretch that it came from hueco mundo though seeing as aizen was recruiting espada in hueco mundo back when he was still a captain.

and we know they used to have that execution pit filled with hollows.

Basically I'm trying to understand all the portals in bleach and their rules:
    -senkaimon w/ hellbutterfly is a straight bright passage to the opening of the doors on the other side as shown in episode 138-139 where rukia runs to the living world to help out in the espada fights.
    -senkaimon w/o hellbutterfly kicks you into the dangai. senkaimon can't go to hueco mundo? garganta mandatory?
    -garganta to and from hueco mundo, can also open up a garganta into the dangai like Ulq did
    -but yet, cannot use dangai to go to hueco mundo even though ulq went from hueco mundo, to the dangai though a garganta. strange seeing as they are in the same area between SS and living world.
    etc

New Reply
Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82