Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Toriko OST

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko OST

Does any one of you know when the Toriko Original Soundtrack 2 will be released?
    Perhaps can you give me a link with information about the Soundtrack too?
    Thank you so much people

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member zangetsukakashi's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko OST

OST 2 was cancelled long back. Instead, though, the "Tina DJ" CDs (2 until now), kinda have some tracks in them. No idea if their plan is to have those Tina CDs replace the OSTs or not, but they do have some new soundtracks in them, no doubt. We ordered the CDs; we'll post em on the "Toriko Wiki" once we get them

---------- Post added March 16, 2013 at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was March 05, 2013 at 09:07 PM ----------

Ok. The Tina CDs. They contain some good songs we were waiting for (zebra's theme, match, takimaru, pyramid, etc...)

DJ 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddd28s135fqdfm9

DJ 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?z35fxgqz7421r8g

And guys, u can always request any toriko-related thing on the wiki, if u want

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Thank you so much man!

I can't wait till the OST 2 gets released, there's this one song that played when Coco was outsmarting Livebearer and it was so epic! :P

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya. that one is epic. I still don't think they'll release OST 2. They'll probably continue releasing Tina Radio DJs or something, which is good anyway since it has new stuff

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Zangetsukakashi, thank you my friend for being such a big Toriko fan and for posting these osts. I've seen you on AP forums and your "site-review" of the Tommy vs Toriko fight.

This is the first time i'm seeing these Tina DJ CDs and it's weird that they're not on Nyaatorrents...

And yes, i've been hunting for that epic song since the first time it played when Coco reversed the poison to the Devil Snake!!!

Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Freezer View Post
    Zangetsukakashi, thank you my friend for being such a big Toriko fan and for posting these osts. I've seen you on AP forums and your "site-review" of the Tommy vs Toriko fight.

This is the first time i'm seeing these Tina DJ CDs and it's weird that they're not on Nyaatorrents...

And yes, i've been hunting for that epic song since the first time it played when Coco reversed the poison to the Devil Snake!!!
    Bro, i'm really thankful for ur kind words, I swear

hehe. that review. I just LOVE this series.

oh, about Nyaa... I always get this "teapot" message when I try uploading, and I've tried many times. feel free to upload it there if u want, and don't tag my name,, just the Wiki's IF u want

Ya. that OST... I hope we can find it somewhere. I'm 'hoping' another Tina DJ comes out at the end of the year, and i'm hoping that they put it there. And btw, I dunno if u've heard or not, but a new Opening theme by Akira Kushida will start next week, titled Go Shock My Way!!

Thanks again, bro

New Reply